Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser49358

Credit where its due - ST1 are no longer the power that they were, however they at least have the backbone to fight alliances in their area rather than pacting with any other alliance deemed a threat.

You must be new here lol, or maybe just have forgotten the times of old when ST1 pacted with every alliance in stones throw distance from their cities other than Triad that is and did everything to encourage alliances (especially IO) to go to war with Triad. When IO and Triad did finally go to war ST1 was all too eager to join if after seeing IO's success they even had decent success that is until Traid turned the whole war upside down on its head and progressed to where we are now.

DeletedUser30038

You must be new here lol, or maybe just have forgotten the times of old when ST1 pacted with every alliance in stones throw distance from their cities other than Triad that is and did everything to encourage alliances (especially IO) to go to war with Triad. When IO and Triad did finally go to war ST1 was all too eager to join if after seeing IO's success they even had decent success that is until Traid turned the whole war upside down on its head and progressed to where we are now.

Triad and IO were once friends until Triad turned on them. Don't make it sound like ST1 start the war between IO and Triad. It was Triad themselves. They are the ones that have a record for turning on their friends in this world and others.

DeletedUser49358

I don't think Triad has friends lol, and I wasn't trying to insinuate that ST1 started their war, instead I was trying to show how ST1 have done exactly the things he praised them for not doing in the past in by pacting with almost every alliance in reach of them.

DeletedUser11165

We invited Boxes & Dutchbull due to a member of Triad asking us to consider them. At that point IO demanded we kick them to which we said no. IO declared war due to that.

DeletedUser22977

9pe74tm.jpg

By Herpus Derpus
1st
VH9JeD4.png
Alliance: Triad
Current World Rank: 1 Current BP Rank: 1 Conquests last 7 days: 50 Inactives: (triad does not publish inactive information)
Not much has changed for Triad, except their lead which has increased. Looking at the conquests numbers of other teams, there is a reason why. Most of the teams in the Top 12 aren't doing half the weekley conquest numbers Triad does, and it shows.
2nd
9K4J6o6.png
Alliance: Imperial Order
Current World Rank: 3 Current BP Rank: 2 Conquests last 7 days: 26 Inactives: 14
While IO may now be the 3rd place team in total points, they are still second in the Power Rankings. Their PPA, as well as ABP still has them over Hydra in overall power. Their PPA is close to Triads, so they will sit at number 2 until a good statistical reason to move them appears.
3rd
T7WkPEC.png
Alliance: Hydra
Current World Rank: 2 Current BP Rank: 3 Conquests last 7 days: 13 Inactives: 25
#2 in points, #3 in PPA, which is what keeps them from jumping up in the power rankings. That PPA won't be growing very quickly with only 13 conquests last week. Hydra needs to pick up the pace. Their 3rd place ranking isn't in jeapordy, however, since teams 4-7 are sitting in the low to mid 50ks for a PPA. It'll be a while before Hydra has to worry.
4th
JFpfDM1.png
Alliance: Drunken Farmers
Current World Rank: 5 Current BP Rank: 9 Conquests last 7 days: 41 Inactives: 20
The ZPR was very wrong about the Drunken Farmers, who used their time over the past two weeks to take a lot of players, and a lot of territory, away from Noble Itentions. Showing that the diplomacy game can be just as devastating as the battle game, Drunken Farmers have hit Noble Intentions hard. They move up to 4 this edition of the ZPR, and have totally earned it.
5th
Vliww52.png
Alliance: Prometheus
Current World Rank: 4 Current BP Rank: 5 Conquests last 7 days: 28 Inactives: 21
With the sudden and surprising surge in Drunken Farmers ranking, Prometheus' tumbles to 5th for this issue of the ZPR. Power isn't total points, power is BP and progression, and Prometheus is kind of standing still at this point.
6th
9nkxrbR.png
Alliance: Noble Intentions
Current World Rank: 7 Current BP Rank: 7 Conquests last 7 days: 15 Inactives: 13
Drunken Farmers just took Noble Intentions to the cleaners. Points wise they are below ST1, but power wise, they still hold court in the top half of the ZPR. Their ability to progress will be tied to how well they handle the mass exodus of SO MANY players, as well as almost the complete loss of Ocean 36.
7th
EvgE1IE.png
Alliance: Seal Team One
Current World Rank: 6 Current BP Rank: 4 Conquests last 7 days: 7 Inactives: 9
We talked about ST1 having to make some moves to save the sinking ship. Absorbing in the members of The Apostles, the only OTHER alliance to have lost over 100 cities to Triad, is not that move. While they have managed to stick a finger in the dyke, they will continue to leak like a sieve.
8th
dd9bng2.png
Alliance: Avernus
Current World Rank:8 Current BP Rank: 8 Conquests last 7 days: 29 Inactives: 19
Their PPA is sitting in the upper 30ks, putting them at 16k less in PPA than the next higher team. With having pacts with the two alliances on either side of them, it's going to be hard to manage growth. If your not fighting with your enemies, you're simming, and these points reflect that. It's time for Avernus to make some enemies out of friends.
9th
J2VDChg.png
Alliance: Nameless Faction
Current World Rank: 9 Current BP Rank: 11 Conquests last 7 days: 22 Inactives: 17
Currently sitting @ 33% total score of the world leaders. They have a long way to go to work their way even up into the upper half of the power rankings. They are basically going to need to double their points, and double their PPA without changing their membership numbers to have a shot in this world.
10th
3LtzPmT.png
Alliance: Rhinovirus
Current World Rank: 11 Current BP Rank: 15 Conquests last 7 days: 16 Inactives: 9
With the complete, and totally forseen collapse and absorption of the Apostles, a new slot has opened up in the power rankings. Slaughter house is higher ranked, but rankings aren't as important to the ZPR as activity, and right now, Rhinovirus's stats have them at a higher power than the abattoir fetishests to the west.

One could equally say does anybody find it funny that an alliance that took in the dead wood of Victrix/212/Avantia, has the nerve to criticise another Alliances recruitment policy LOL.

Credit where its due - ST1 are no longer the power that they were, however they at least have the backbone to fight alliances in their area rather than pacting with any other alliance deemed a threat.

I think a lack of respect for ST1 here, unless of course these comments are made in an attempt to buddy up with Triad for yet another "avoidance" pact as rumoured?

If ST1 are that poor then go help yourselves to a few of their cities, or maybe the chance of another pact there too will be to much to resist as well?

LOL, thats totally different. I was not talking about ST1 recruiting Apostles best members, nono, great job.. I'd do the same. (Thats what we did with Victrix/212/Avantia, and we recruited rei1337 who was part of Apostles). I was talking about something else mate, you see.. you are missing the point. I would not recruit members just to turn a red flag into a blue, which is what ST1 did with some of ex-Apostles members. I can even give you names if you want me to.

Fight other alliances into their area? Yeah right, or maybe fight only one alliance into their area, as far as I know ST1 used to have pact with everyone but Triad.

It's not lack of respect... It's just what was happening, the true. Always in my opinion.

Edit: Rep + for Herpus Derpus, good job. ( Someone might find this as me trying to make new buddies :p )

Last edited:

DeletedUser30038

I really try not to give Triad players any credit but I do like your post Herps. The only thing I can't understand..... IO is RED? On my map Triad is RED. lol...

DeletedUser22977

I really try not to give Triad players any credit but I do like your post Herps. The only thing I can't understand..... IO is RED? On my map Triad is RED. lol...

So, I basically choose colors that kind of match the team names. Hydra - green (lizard skin). Prometheus - Orange (fire), IO - Red (typical roman imperial color) - Noble Intentions - Annoying European Nobility Purple, etc etc. Just feel bad for whichever teams gets 'brown'...

I'm sure I don't need to extrapolate the reasoning behind that.

DeletedUser22977

uD65t1U.jpg

By Herpus Derpus

Hellow power ranking fans! We're back for another fun filled episode of 'who's got the biggest spears in Zancle!', also known as the famous ZPR. In this weeks edition, we have some big news on the playing field as the Drunken Farmers, on the brink of absolute victory after smashing Noble Intentions into collapse, is ROBBED of their spoils by Imperial Order, who apparently isn't at war with enough people at the moment and is looking for another. It's a head scratcher of a move for sure, as those players aren't going to magically be different now that they have a IO tag on their name. More on that in the ratings. And off we go!
1st
VH9JeD4.png
Alliance: Triad
Current World Rank: 1 Current BP Rank: 1 Conquests last 7 days: 54 Inactives: (triad does not publish inactive information)
Triad finds themselves suddenly surrounded on 3 sides by Imperial Order. However, the threat the red cities in O35 present Triad isn't viewed as being any different than when those cities were named 'Noble Intentions'. However, a destabilized border ocean is still a situation which needs to be watched.
2nd
9K4J6o6.png
Alliance: Imperial Order
Current World Rank: 2 Current BP Rank: 2 Conquests last 7 days: 23 Inactives: 13
I'm sure the ZPR isn't the only one scratching their heads at IO's decision to mass invite everyone from Noble Intentions when word got out they were crashing. And the end result, still second place in points, a minor bump in total BP, and a huge problem with internal inactives that is eating up much of IO's attention. And now that a war with Drunken Farmers is all but inevitable, IO may have just fatally spread themselves thin for no real benefit.
3rd
T7WkPEC.png
Alliance: Hydra
Current World Rank: 3 Current BP Rank: 3 Conquests last 7 days: 25 Inactives: 27
IO isn't the only alliance having a bad problem with internal inactives. With 27 players hitting the ZPR inactive mark (we won't tell you what that is, but it's forgiving) Hydra needs to possibly look into some austerity measures. We could see a change in the top 3 next ZPR if things don't get sorted out.
4th
JFpfDM1.png
Alliance: Drunken Farmers
Current World Rank: 4 Current BP Rank: 7 Conquests last 7 days: 46 Inactives: 12
The Drunken Farmers get the credit for killing Noble Intentions, but IO came in and stole the spoils. No one suspects that the Farmers will suffer this kind of outrage lightly, and war is coming to O35. However, the change of alliance tag doesn't change the targets, and DF was doing just fine here before and we suspect they will continue to. All this really does is add another war front to IO, and not one they are set up to win. DF is going to see some movement.
5th
Vliww52.png
Alliance: Prometheus
Current World Rank: 5 Current BP Rank: 5 Conquests last 7 days: 19 Inactives: 16
Prometheus is having some moderate success in their wars with Hydra and Elements of Destruction which keeps them firmly in 5th in the ZPR. Their border alliance to the south is occupied at the moment so now might be the time to make a game changing move. Diplomacy be dashed!
6th
EvgE1IE.png
Alliance: Seal Team One
Current World Rank: 6 Current BP Rank: 4 Conquests last 7 days: 10 Inactives: 12
After absorbing the detrius of the Apostles, STO has stabilized some but are just standing pat at the moment. 10 conquests in a week isn't going to advance you forward.
7th
dd9bng2.png
Alliance: Avernus
Current World Rank:7 Current BP Rank: 8 Conquests last 7 days: 15 Inactives: 13
How do you get culture points when you are pacted with everyone you could possibly get battle points from? This is a question Avernus needs to answer. Losing 13 players last week is a sign of a bored alliance. Fighting is excitement. That's how you fix the problem.
8th
J2VDChg.png
Alliance: Nameless Faction
Current World Rank: 8 Current BP Rank: 10 Conquests last 7 days: 12 Inactives: 21
Nameless seems to be having their way with Slaughter House right now with a 30-8 advantage in their war. If they committ, it's a war like that, frosted with victories, is what can grow an alliance from a player to a power.
9th
3LtzPmT.png
Alliance: Rhinovirus
Current World Rank: 9 Current BP Rank: 14 Conquests last 7 days: 10 Inactives: 14
Stuck in an unfortunate location, Rhinovirus has the inevitable position of being Switzerland this world. While there are attacks here and there, for the most part, Rhino is maintaining. No major changes in personnel or points. Don't Panic is rapidly moving up and could take Rhino's spot next ZPR if they don't start bathing their hoplights in blood.
10th
ksrttBH.png
Alliance: Slaughter House
Current World Rank: 11 Current BP Rank: 9 Conquests last 7 days: -2 Inactives: 16
Losing badly in their war with The Nameless Faction, I suspect they will tumble down the rankings next ZPR as Don't Panic moves up. 6 digit growth last week puts them dead last in the advancement category, with STO being only slightly ahead. Pro-Tip: The snail never wins the race. Never. This isn't fairy tale land.3216686 in points. 1880536 in BP
11th
T0tmJJZ.png
Alliance: Don't Panic
Current World Rank: 10 Current BP Rank: 16 Conquests last 7 days: 37 Inactives: 19
New to the ZPR (thanks to our expanded ranking system) they most likely would have moved into the top 10 by the next ZPR anyway. They grew by 10%! 10 percent. Not a small number when you look at power, which we do. Oh boy, do we love power. Don't Panic is starting to feel some. Let's see what they do. 3247480 in points. 814620 in BP
12th
IC7e7XT.png
Alliance: Elements of Destruction
Current World Rank: 12 Current BP Rank: 15 Conquests last 7 days: 21 Inactives: 7
Another alliance new to the ZPR, and also another alliance that added 10% to their overall total. All doing this while losing 10 players. Although rumors say their skirmish with Promtheus isn't going well for them, they have found a way to move forward. A lot can change in 2 weeks, let's see what they do. 2584427 in points. 868193 in BP

DeletedUser49358

okay ... as said before please don't quote an overly long post without at least using spoilers, especially when its on the same page as your post.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

IO made a big mistake taking those cities from NI. The best thing that they could have done was to conquer the cities themselves and stick to their core ocean. Now they have problems with everyone just like Triad.

DeletedUser49358

IO made a big mistake taking those cities from NI. The best thing that they could have done was to conquer the cities themselves and stick to their core ocean. Now they have problems with everyone just like Triad.

when you're one of the largest alliances on a world you're always a target for everyone, regardless of what actions you take.

DeletedUser

We invited Boxes & Dutchbull due to a member of Triad asking us to consider them. At that point IO demanded we kick them to which we said no. IO declared war due to that.

BS, and u know it!
Too bad I can't access my Grepo inbox any longer to throw it in your face, but I'm sure few IO folks can do that.
Does ".... you'll feel the end of my spear" rings any bells? If not, then ask your diplomat.

DeletedUser

when you're one of the largest alliances on a world you're always a target for everyone, regardless of what actions you take.

When you're the biggest alliance you should boss everyone else. Next week you will see in Oracle of Zancle that they lost 50 cities and won 5 against one top alliance.