Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser

Howdy, Hey! - Surprised the darn fence hasn't fallen down considering the number of folks sitting on it.

who's to say that Triad or IO will buddy up with any of these fence sitters, I think its a little presumptious and even a little arrogant to suggest that Rhino dudes will simply "join the winning team", maybe the winning team don't need them?

Respect to Triad, IO and The Farmers who will be there in the final phase of the game i'm sure, the fence sitters however are playing a dangerous game, Rhinos assume they will simply jump on the first bus to arrive but who's to say that bus is actually gonna stop. Prometheus also looking for a free ride , Nameless Faction, now with no Southern axis partners, are hoping to hitch a ride on the Triad bus and hope they turn on Hydra, or, to persuade Hydra to target Triad. (Good luck with that one dudes).

All bases covered it seems, but maybe the stand-alone alliances will keep it that way leaving the fence sitters to band together
into a horrible MRA (maybe called The Fence Sitters - might as well make it official dudes).

DeletedUser21774

BTW - I heard a rumor that Triad is working down to their fighting weight. So don't be looking for any mass merges there.

DeletedUser

Prometheus are just as bad as Rhinovirus at this point - merge merge merge, pact pact pact.

Why don't you jazz it up and actually try and get some BP?

You are aware that we have only had two major merges which we BS and LC right? and as for bp we would have more if Hydra would put up a fight

DeletedUser49796

You are aware that we have only had two major merges which we BS and LC right? and as for bp we would have more if Hydra would put up a fight

Or if you stopped pacting with everything with a pulse.

No need to be mean about Hydra, despite my lack of enthusiasm for them, they have some very good players, who I doubt you'd last a day against if they bothered to attack you.

DeletedUser51411

Whens the new ZPR coming out - tonights events have to be mentioned. It's like Evil Empire all over again I think.

Can we make donations to make the new ZPR come faster?

The ZPR and listening to floaters claim how good they are is what makes this a fun place.

DeletedUser49796

Can we make donations to make the new ZPR come faster?

The ZPR and listening to floaters claim how good they are is what makes this a fun place.

Either bribe Herpus with food or women - if you've got both then you're onto a winner.

DeletedUser49796

yeah, we totally need a new ZPR.

I've been told one will be coming on Friday :)

In other news, IO are now booting players who are hemorrhaging cities to Triad to stop their numbers looking so bad. Are we surprised? No.

DeletedUser22977

Wow.. So a player sent out an MM to the alliance saying he was under siege and IO booted him?

Nice. I bet everyone who accepted the mass IO MRA requests feels so much better about their new 'team mates'

DeletedUser

in fairness one thing which really annoys me is when people abuse the MM system and give break orders when they are not leaders.

DeletedUser43023

in fairness one thing which really annoys me is when people abuse the MM system and give break orders when they are not leaders.

I completely don't understand what most people have against MM. The problem most alilances (companies too for that matter) have is a lack of communication. Everyone should have MM rights. If you don't like them or what they do or say, then warn them and/or kick them. But if someone needs help, why can't they MM?

Of course, everyone can MM old school style...simply make a list of everyone that you want and paste it in...(I haven't tried it for years, but i presume it still works, unless Innogames broke that too)

DeletedUser49796

Yeah, he needs to know which alliance he needs to worm his way into to, to keep him alive.

Well it definitely won't be 'Public Enemy' since you accepted the dregs that even IO didn't want.

DeletedUser51708

Yeah, he needs to know which alliance he needs to worm his way into to, to keep him alive.
I left because I could see the writing on the wall.

For those of you who don't know anything about this, Smarticus2 had just jumped over to Hydra. When Brooko ran several ops on him for revenge, he just shrugged it off. If we couldn't even touch him, with the majority of his cities in deep O75, I didn't want to go down with the ship.

I applied, got in and haven't looked back since. Sides, I got a city in core PE territory and they haven't lifted a finger towards taking it back. Morons. Deserve to get ripped apart like a piece of meat.

Last edited by a moderator:

maxilex

Phrourach
I applied, got in and haven't looked back since. Sides, I got a city in core PE territory and they haven't lifted a finger towards taking it back. Morons. Deserve to get ripped apart like a piece of meat.

smarticus is an excellent player..no question. No one will take him down easy. You however really do need all the protection you can get..I was very relieved when you were no longer my problem..man how we still laugh at your three failed attempts to take a cleared internal. Hydra must be thrilled with their acquisition.

My point still stands...you need to keep on top of those alliance reviews, make sure you are staying with the strongest alliance who can keep you alive..

DeletedUser51708

Yeah, I've picked my ground and I'm holding it. You guys can still go away and die in a hole. this siege you've got now is gonna break and there will be hell to pay for it. I know it's not my quote, but I'll be "seeing you at the end of my spears."

Also, what internal?

Last edited by a moderator: