Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser11165

Both on Athens we started the edge of 45 and into 35 and those in the north were 34/44 border. Remember on Athens we had players as far out as oceans 15, 23, 72 etc so the world was HUGE.

Spar, Dani, Omni etc were 55/65 exact same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

What is up with last legion? Now 115 members. No huge MRAs yet though.

DeletedUser33530

Both on Athens we started the edge of 45 and into 35 and those in the north were 34/44 border. Remember on Athens we had players as far out as oceans 15, 23, 72 etc so the world was HUGE.
for speed one worlds that means you started on the rim

So yeah this is your first time starting in the core as triad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11165

Athens was speed 2 of course and no started in the core and expanded outwards. The Rim was ocean 15 lol

Bare in mind in 44 and 45 we ere fighting many of the players in Venonimium from Rhammus. Some of whom are with us on Zancle.

So we had 2 sets of equally skilled players slugging it out toe to toe giving each other sleepless nights for along time

DeletedUser33530

OK if it was speed 2 that wasn't the outer rim then. Still wasn't the core though (I call that area the inner rim personally I'm weird).
Yes yes you are all gods I have heard this story from everyone who has ever played a first gen world before.

DeletedUser11165

Cheater the biggest problem on many worlds these days is players see a large alliance cap and feel the need to use it strength in numbers like sheep when that is not the case wonders further exasperates that issue although I feel the use of bots is becoming so rampant during wonders that it does need addressing.

I suppose in a way you are correct though we were the outside edge on 45 on Athens this time were the 45/55 border right in the middle but the strategy remains the same.

Grepolis is a hobby for the core of us here, though we come from different countries, differing views on many topics as some who have seen our Skype room chats at times can attest but given the time and attention many of us give to the game it does separate us from many players.

DeletedUser33530

Well your basic strategy of fighting like hell will of course remain the same but it is a different experience fighting to gain control of the core from the outside than the inside. You all will do fine of course but it is a different experience and requires different game play.

DeletedUser21774

Spar, Dani, Omni etc were 55/65 exact same.

Athens was a different world for sure. I joined late and started in 65 and moved into 54/55 where Omni and gang already were. But a lot of the serious skirmishes were in the NE 60's and 70's with MORC and Spartan Legacy and in the SW. That was one huge world and the map was practically filled to capacity. A number of worlds later, some of various opponents decided to see what we could do working together as a result.

Oropos was one of the most honest straight up battle worlds there was. Any complaints there is surely sour grapes.

DeletedUser33530

It was a world wide war of attrition. Literally the fronts were the length of the world with barely any movement (not including defections). It was so frustrating at times but damn when things heated up it was insane.

DeletedUser31385

Last legion could overthrow the Empire as #1 rank. It is possible. Now less then a 10,000 point difference.

DeletedUser

Anyway, let's give them a week and then we will see if their an MRA.

DeletedUser43070

well if you look at their average then you can see that they have a small one compared to ours

DeletedUser40768

I got to congratulate Last Legion. Yesterday it felt like there was no MRA that stood out above the rest, but they changed that today. They were trying to recruit everyone in the ocean :D