Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser2595

Noted.:cool: It is really very funny to see the food being sarcastic and chatty before dinner...:D
Ah and btw you are not really sure about these guys, eh? Well when you are performing an evaluation at least do it right and check where the alliances top ranking members are coming from.
Just to tip you note the following: HH, former Imperial Order, has one of the best killing ratio (Total ABP / alliance cap) in the history of English worlds (random check in half of the worlds is no1), and on top of that we have been reinforced with more experienced players from Rhammus and Dyme. Yes, of course this is history and might be ignored, but no worries you will know us better very soon...

Some examples:
World Sestos
Alliance Cap 50
Imperial order: 22,386,082 points

World Rhammus
Alliance Cap 150
Equilibrium: 19,370,469 points

World Dyme
Alliance Cap 50
Spartans: 8,397,864 points

World Oropus
Alliance Cap 250
Triad: 18,310,170 points

On the contrary very good and constructive evaluation from Valkeneth, although I think that RR are very much underestimated due to their lack of gold users they haven't shown their true dynamics and potential yet.

Just to point out that a better world to look at for Triad is Athens as we played the entirety of that world. Oropus ABP is only from about half way through the world.

Athens:
Alliance Cap: 200 (although we only had 80-90 members)
Triad: 43,254,570 points

DeletedUser42486

just to mention sean, Oropos was also a non competetive world.

and cap might have been 250, but we were 50 players throughout. :)

DeletedUser

to be accurate you were 65 when completed 4 of 7 wonders
http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en60&action=index

Regarding Athens, MoRS were actually the winners of the world, but in any case it is rather impressive and only few alliances have managed to rule in 2 worlds (complete 7 Wonders). The quality/experience of the members and teams in this world is very promising for competitive and fun wars

DeletedUser33530

:rolleyes: ok that was just straight up disrespectful to the people who played oropos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Down goes Alpha Dogs, I thought Dogs knew how to swim, guess I was wrong...

DeletedUser33530

Just to point out that a better world to look at for Triad is Athens as we played the entirety of that world. Oropus ABP is only from about half way through the world.
oropos was a two year world. By my best estimates you guys joined six months in and that's me being nice. It's probably more like 5 or 4 months in you joined. So unless you guys did nothing on the rim for a minimum of 6 fricking months, your Oropos ABP was from playing at least 75% of the world. Which is "about" the whole world since you enjoy rounding up so much.

You would know, wouldn't you?
don't judge me bond.

DeletedUser40768

Well when you are performing an evaluation at least do it right and check where the alliances top ranking members are coming from.

With all due respect a top 12 takes long enough without doing that, but then if you would have to figure out what ign top players used in other worlds and how they did in those other worlds it would take forever. I know I didn't research, but this thread needed some more activity and I think I succeeded in that :)

I am also happy you guys experienced success in another world. However that means absolutely nothing about the performance in Zancle. Past success is great, as is having team chemistry already strongly established from a previous world. Now though you are facing a different group of players and alliances, and the variables between that old world and this one are numerous.

DeletedUser

Hello all!

Interesting read indeed, some are total out of this world about thoughts and some are right. Guys, we are going marathon here, very little value to say who will sink and float etc. Only value seems to have good leading in alliance and I see here a lack of it and a lot. What comes my old friend GB, please don't express RR too much instead I'm saying HH will be ruler in this world.

I'm sure it is just eating away at everyone that they aren't up to your standards of leadership mikko.

RR - Sink, again.

DeletedUser42486

to be accurate you were 65 when completed 4 of 7 wonders
http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en60&action=index

Regarding Athens, MoRS were actually the winners of the world, but in any case it is rather impressive and only few alliances have managed to rule in 2 worlds (complete 7 Wonders). The quality/experience of the members and teams in this world is very promising for competitive and fun wars

no, as i said... we were 50 players.. we had a few additional people.

DeletedUser2595

oropos was a two year world. By my best estimates you guys joined six months in and that's me being nice. It's probably more like 5 or 4 months in you joined. So unless you guys did nothing on the rim for a minimum of 6 fricking months, your Oropos ABP was from playing at least 75% of the world. Which is "about" the whole world since you enjoy rounding up so much.

If you remember (which you probably dont) we joined another alliance about half way through Oropos for about 3 days to try and split the northern and southern parts of Relentless up (as northern half wanted to fight us and southern half wanted pact with the alliance we joined) As we disbanded Triad (albeit briefly) that reset our ABP count - so only half the world.

DeletedUser43070

i just noticed that There are 3 main groups

TREE huggers

Triad
Retribution
Evil Empire

why the name ? T for triad R for retribution EE for Evil empire
TREE ... and i had to add something

LRA and DAD

Last Legion
Ravens Republic
Angels and Demons
Alpha Dogs

Why the name ? L for Last Legion R for Ravens Republic A and D for Angels and Demons AD for Alpha Dogs... and i had to put a good context into it

Hector's Empire

The Empire
Hectors House

Why the name ? Because i said so

DeletedUser42486

i just noticed that There are 3 main groups

TREE huggers

Triad
Retribution
Evil Empire

why the name ? T for triad R for retribution EE for Evil empire
TREE ... and i had to add something

LRA and DAD

Last Legion
Ravens Republic
Angels and Demons
Alpha Dogs

Why the name ? L for Last Legion R for Ravens Republic A and D for Angels and Demons AD for Alpha Dogs... and i had to put a good context into it

Hector's Empire

The Empire
Hectors House

Why the name ? Because i said so

so what puts us in these groups ?

DeletedUser43070

so what puts us in these groups ?

Those are the 'groups'

the TREE huggers are currently fighting LRA and DAD

these are just alliances which are common pacts with each other in that group and work closely together

DeletedUser49358

Those are the 'groups'

the TREE huggers are currently fighting LRA and DAD

these are just alliances which are common pacts with each other in that group and work closely together

Why would Triad ally with Evil Empire, Retribution I can understand they actually have something to offer but EE?

DeletedUser33530

If you remember (which you probably dont) we joined another alliance about half way through Oropos for about 3 days to try and split the northern and southern parts of Relentless up (as northern half wanted to fight us and southern half wanted pact with the alliance we joined) As we disbanded Triad (albeit briefly) that reset our ABP count - so only half the world.
that is commitment to a cause lol.
No I did not remember that. Not sure how I could forget that. Might have been on VM during that time.

well am i wrong??
looking at what is written above this by your own alliance member no less, yes you are pretty damn wrong.