Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser2595

As I expect most people in the area are now aware, Truad finally got bored of Rhinovirus sitting on the fence and have declared war. I expect some changes in the top 12 will happen in the coming weeks.

DeletedUser49796

I'm just a middleman, but i don't think Hydra's gonna be turning against Triad anytime soon. We've already got our hands full with internals and asorbing PE's upper ranks.

Anyone know why this server has so many inactives? Great for simmers, crud for tactics.

Speed 1 - it was always bound to have mass amounts of inactives because people get bored with the speed and can't handle it. I don't think it's a case of Hydra turning against Triad; i'd be more surprised if it wasn't the other way around.

Sitting on the fence

Using my phrasing there....

DeletedUser2595

I dont think that speed 1 has more or less inactives than others tbf. Slower speed means you get less burnouts than in speed 2 or 3 and i think it is just as interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21774

1.Alpha Dogs Points:590599. AVG points per player:3228 Rank:2. ABP:144752 Rank:6. AVG ABP per player:791 Rank:8
Mainly residing in OC 45 and 55. They are very close to Triad idk whether they are friends or enemies it is too early to tell but it should be interesting to watch. They are doing well on points but they need to work on ABP if they don't fix that I can't see them lasting much longer. Float

2.Last Legion Points:523361. AVG points per player:3235 Rank:3. ABP:146328 Rank:5. AVG ABP per player:887 Rank:6
They reside in north OC 54 near .Z.A.T.O and Retribution. This should be an interesting area.. Could work on ABP but otherwise they are doing ok. Float

3.Z.A.T.O Points:467627. AVG points per player:2719 Rank:10. ABP:175433 Rank:2. AVG ABP per player:1020 Rank:4
They have a lot of dead weight if they get rid of that they will do very well. ABP and points are good. Swim

4.Triad Points:455881. AVG points per player:5241 Rank:1. ABP:255879 Rank:1. AVG ABP per player:2941 Rank:1
Directly in the core and drawing a lot of attention to themselves they will have a lot to fight as it appears they already have. We will see how it will go for them. Swim

5. Retribution Points:424903. AVG points per player:3089 Rank:4. ABP:148893 Rank:4. AVG ABP per player:1071 Rank:3
They live in south-east 54. I have very high hopes for this alliance they are doing good in every area. An alliance to be watched. Swim

6. House of Lannister Points:381179. AVG points per player:2784 Rank:9. ABP:116411 Rank:7. AVG ABP per player:693 Rank:t9
They are in OC 44 with only Hector's house being the only top 12 alliance in that oc. Their ABP is really bad.. I'd say they will float for a while being able to feed on smaller alliances. Float then Sink

7. Demi-Gods of War Points:319078. AVG points per player:2806 Rank:8. ABP:81054 Rank:10. AVG ABP per player:693 Rank:t10
In extreme close range with Hector's house they will either have to merge or fight. A pact would get too irritating and they'd stumble over each other. They're average ABP is very low. Sink

8. Hector's house Points:316526. AVG points per player:3039 Rank:5. ABP:98979 Rank:8. AVG ABP per player:943 Rank:5
They are doing fairly well in both avg points and average ABP. Float

9. The Empire Points:328161. AVG points per player:3018 Rank:6. ABP:161252 Rank:3. AVG ABP per player:1645 Rank:2
They are close to the core they could do better at points and avg points but they are doing very well at ABP. Swim

10. Prometheus Points:302931. AVG points per player:2385 Rank:11. ABP:51904 Rank:12. AVG ABP per player:408 Rank:11
Rim alliance in OC 53 they will Float for a while From being basically alone but they will sink for some other reason or just eventually from an alliance. Sink

11. Ravens Republic Points:301867. AVG points per player:2875 Rank:7. ABP:89827 Rank:9. AVG ABP per player:855 Rank:7
Being in the core I can't see this alliance surviving they have began to lag behind all the other core alliances and will not last long. Sink

12. Angels and Demons Points:210523. AVG points per player:2005 Rank:12. ABP:39945 Rank:15. AVG ABP per player:380 Rank:12
In OC 45 and 35. They are spread out and have bad ABP I can't see them lasting. Sink

I tried not to seem biased and didn't give too much commentary and focused more on data so that you can formulate your own opinions. Let me know what you think.

SIX MONTH LOOK BACK

Which ones are still with us?

DeletedUser51708

Only 2 out of 12 still operational. Pretty high attrition rate at 90% or so. But that's fairly standard for an interval like that. We've had two of the top 12 disband within about a month of each other just now, so come back in another 6 months and it could be a whole new ball game.

DeletedUser49796

Technically Retribution are still mostly around, just under a different name but most of the players are the same.

DeletedUser2595

Hector House renamed to IO too. But the amount of merges they've had they're probably classed as a different alliance...

DeletedUser48021

Thank you for the cities Rhino! Just out of curiosity how's the training going?

DeletedUser51708

Again. come back in 6 months, and...well, who knows, right?

DeletedUser49287

Rhinos are pretty powerful creatures. Many underestimate them because they appear to be slow, but with enough motivation they can take down just about anything >:) I missed having a red sea in Grepo, this is nice.

DeletedUser51708

LOLS, dude. The coming wars will be epic and full of BP for all!

DeletedUser49796

Rhinos are pretty powerful creatures. Many underestimate them because they appear to be slow, but with enough motivation they can take down just about anything >:) I missed having a red sea in Grepo, this is nice.

Shame Rhinovirus are about as useless as an alliance can get.

Even with IO supporting their siege on Triad the other day they STILL couldn't hold it.

DeletedUser49287

Oh my, we've lasted pretty long for a useless alliance... I'm under the impression we've been around for almost the entire duration of this world, most can not say that, no? And just because we aren't constantly at war does not mean we are useless, if anything it means we can talk to people without having to flex our muscles :) but what do I know, I'm part of a "useless" alliance :) Have a wonderful day!

DeletedUser49796

Yeah the entire duration of this world you pacted with every alliance you possibly can - you're like the Switzerland of Zancle, only without the decent chocolates so people won't put up with it for long.

DeletedUser49287

I'll take the first part of that as a compliment :) And we have funny banter instead of chocolate, which is marginally better!

DeletedUser11165

I thought Rhino's were near extinct bar inside of a Zoo......

DeletedUser49287

>:) Virus' go near extinct all the time, but some of them come back with a vengeance.

DeletedUser51411

Oh my, we've lasted pretty long for a useless alliance... I'm under the impression we've been around for almost the entire duration of this world, most can not say that, no? And just because we aren't constantly at war does not mean we are useless, if anything it means we can talk to people without having to flex our muscles :) but what do I know, I'm part of a "useless" alliance :) Have a wonderful day!

Ladies And Gentleman... we finally have the definition of how a simmer alliance thinks.... Who wants to be in alliance that lives in a sea of Blue and Green cities?