Top 12 Alliances - Opinions

DeletedUser

Top Twelve Alliances
This thread has been created to discuss the Top Twelve alliances on Actium and create a forum-wide consensus on each alliance. These forum opinions will be written by myself, stored in the first post and updated. By basing opinions on facts we can hopefully get a solid and accurate opinion on the actual standing of the alliances! I'll be updating this thread for as long as I play on Actium, which will, hopefully, be a very long time. So, without further adieu, let's start discussing! Feel free to give opinions on all alliances, a single alliance or just discuss the current topic of the thread.​

Tiger Blood
To Be Written​
The Nightmare​
To Be Written​
Dukes
To Be Written​
Wolf Pack INC​
To Be Written​
The Syndicate​
To Be Written​
Octavian Vanguard​
To Be Written​
Force​
To Be Written​
Pericles Vanguard​
To Be Written​
Black Assassins​
To Be Written​
Kingdom Eternal​
To Be Written​
Knights Union​
To Be Written​
Underworld O44​
To Be Written​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To start discussing I'll suggest that we try and decide which alliances are most likely to be here for the long haul?

DeletedUser

I wouldnt put MONSTER ARMY up there.. deathwish just proved how easy it is to destroy them :D

DeletedUser31795

Dude, Shadow Guard is missing for sure

DeletedUser

I would say DH or SS will control O44 over the next few months, Force will take over O55, it will be between Dukes and Nightmare for O54 and maybe DRM (currently rank 23) for O45, but it all depends on who is more serious about playing this world and who stops playing for RL reasons/other worlds. it will be interesting over the next week or 2 when the majority of players start to get conquest ready

DeletedUser

I will comment on the ones you listed:

Shooting Stars which is now "Digital Hammer" (because the original DH is now "Enemies of SS") is history. SS made too many enemies too quickly. They cannot and will not last no matter what name they go by. They would do better to disband and try to melt away into oblivion in the surrounding alliances. Their new leader is Corey Goodes. The original leaders seems to have headed to a speed 3 world. I don't know if Corey can save this group or not.

The Vanguards are now three. I think we will see them around for awhile.

Knights Union will be around. Good group of people.

Wolf Pack INC and wolf pack will be around. Another good group.

MONSTER ARMY is extremely weak from what I have seen. These guys have real problems.

Digital Hammer NOW (which was formerly Shooting Stars) will continue their downward spiral. Going to be really tough for Corey to save that alliance.

Enemies of SS (the ORIGINAL Digital Hammer) seemed challenging. I expect them around for awhile. These guys have a mission - starting with SS.

I think Syndicate and Force will also be around for awhile. We have had a couple of brushes with them.

I think also Shadow Guard will be around for awhile.

The others I am not familiar with, so I can't comment yay or nay on them. And I won't comment on Underworld.

DeletedUser

I will comment on the ones you listed:

Shooting Stars which is now "Digital Hammer" (because the original DH is now "Enemies of SS") is history. SS made too many enemies too quickly. They cannot and will not last no matter what name they go by. They would do better to disband and try to melt away into oblivion in the surrounding alliances. Their new leader is Corey Goodes. The original leaders seems to have headed to a speed 3 world. I don't know if Corey can save this group or not.

The Vanguards are now three. I think we will see them around for awhile.

Knights Union will be around. Good group of people.

Wolf Pack INC and wolf pack will be around. Another good group.

MONSTER ARMY is extremely weak from what I have seen. These guys have real problems.

Digital Hammer NOW (which was formerly Shooting Stars) will continue their downward spiral. Going to be really tough for Corey to save that alliance.

Enemies of SS (the ORIGINAL Digital Hammer) seemed challenging. I expect them around for awhile. These guys have a mission - starting with SS.

I think Syndicate and Force will also be around for awhile. We have had a couple of brushes with them.

I think also Shadow Guard will be around for awhile.

The others I am not familiar with, so I can't comment yay or nay on them. And I won't comment on Underworld.
So nice we were listed twice lol

DeletedUser3393

We have so many enemies that I don't sleep at night afraid that my city will be taken. So sad for our alliance!

DeletedUser31683

Its all jokes even if it was the weirdest thing I have even seen in this game? Really not sure what their movtive was other than to get DH to change their name? But from what i hear former SS are running around trying to align with anybody who will take them which is very MRAish and funny. whether they stick around or not this alliance is a flop. number 2 in Abp but also number 2 in Dbp which means they were never really respected as a threat.

DeletedUser

number 2 in Abp but also number 2 in Dbp which means they were never really respected as a threat.
I consider that the biggest indication that people think we ARE a threat. Personally when a world starts I'm going after the guy who I think stands the best chance of taking my cities. What do I know though? I'm just a noob

DeletedUser31161

ya and i go after the idiots that make bad decisions. but what do i know im a noob

DeletedUser31161

everybody loved it so much that they just +repped and didnt have any ways to make it better (im just so great). so its buried at the bottom, but thats old i might do another one.

DeletedUser31161

or maybe a week. im so busy now with RL and in game