Alliances Outside Top 12

DeletedUser

We did this on Gamma and it was a huge hit. It's the same thing as the top 12 expect for ranks 13-24 obviously.

I'll do mine once I have some free time, but hope you guys enjoy.

Saw nick post this and thought it was a great idea.

1324.PNG

What are your thoughts?

DeletedUser

Getting sick of all the fakes you get now -.- bleh

On topic looking at the 13-24 rankings, more alliances stick out than the top 12.
Once some of the MRA's fall apart I can see this world becoming very....interesting >:D

DeletedUser

This should be good,I give it a month to start to see the real strong team playing alliances.

DeletedUser

Dear Moderator Man,

Please can you rename this so it is for all alliances not in the top twelve instead of just those ranked 13-24 please?

Can see this being a dead topic otherwise in addition to a number of new topics named '25-36' and so on being made :3

Kind regards,
The Friendly Pickle

DeletedUser

LoTR going to sink pretty hard, 30% of the members left, 30% quit because of speed 1, it's hard to keep players like that. Me and my friends became free agents.

DeletedUser33297

LoTR going to sink pretty hard, 30% of the members left, 30% quit because of speed 1, it's hard to keep players like that. Me and my friends became free agents.

No need to lie mate, we had 3 members leave because of the settings of this world. As far as I know 3 members is nowhere close to 30%. No need to exaggerate just because you yourself are disloyal to your alliance my friend.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it wasn't 3, 3 were the ones that actually announced it, if you payed more attention you would know that, a lot more quit and many are thinking about it, they openly admitted so, also, want the list of the members who left after I joined? Most of them were in our area, so members of LoTR in my area are pretty scarce.

Also from the 3 who left, 2 of them were some of the top players in the alliance, some of the few that weren't simmers, that alliance is 20% good players, and 80% "let's just see where this goes", it had amazing prospects, looked like it was going to go places and do things, and then lack of real leadership made it sink, and it will keep sinking, that's guaranteed.

Name one thing that your two leaders have done for the sake of the alliance, scouting for good players etc.? Nothing. A pact with APOLLYON and that's pretty much about it, I don't know why is Kevin leading an alliance, he can't lead his own city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You could have said that to the leadership first and then ragequit and hate in the external forum.
Every ally has its problems, but they could be solved with the member's help.
When you see something is not right, then you name it and try to fix it, not run away from it.

Whatever, wish you and all your buddies all the best.
cheers

DeletedUser33297

Yeah, it wasn't 3, 3 were the ones that actually announced it, if you payed more attention you would know that, a lot more quit and many are thinking about it, they openly admitted so, also, want the list of the members who left after I joined? Most of them were in our area, so members of LoTR in my area are pretty scarce.

Also from the 3 who left, 2 of them were some of the top players in the alliance, some of the few that weren't simmers, that alliance is 20% good players, and 80% "let's just see where this goes", it had amazing prospects, looked like it was going to go places and do things, and then lack of real leadership made it sink, and it will keep sinking, that's guaranteed.

Name one thing that your two leaders have done for the sake of the alliance, scouting for good players etc.? Nothing. A pact with APOLLYON and that's pretty much about it, I don't know why is Kevin leading an alliance, he can't lead his own city.

There are always those who quit at the start of the world, it's something every alliance has to cope with. It hardly tells anything about the alliance. And since only 3 members announced why they were leaving the others could just as well have left because of real life stuff.

About the leadership, at this point there is not really a need for active leadershship. We're still getting started in this world, an nobody actually has revolt yet. Once things get real I'm sure our leadership will step up and point the members in the right direction.

I am pretty sure our leaders didn't want this alliance to turn into just another MRA. Keeping the member count low has most likely always been their plan, and it looks like they're doing quite well at that. About Kevin, I don't see how he cannot "lead" his own city? He just isn't a gold user and perhaps that's why his city is not as high in points as yours?

DeletedUser

If you really don't want me to disclose more of how the things are turning out the way they are, you should really stop asking questions for answers you don't want to know.

No one was "hating on the external forum", I gave an opinion, you can give all the excuses you want, if you want to discuss WHY I have that "opinion", we can start discussing it like me,n and I let out all of the things that I think you guys deserve not to get leaked.

Revolt will only prove my point further.

DeletedUser25607

No one was "hating on the external forum", I gave an opinion, you can give all the excuses you want, if you want to discuss WHY I have that "opinion", we can start discussing it like me,n and I let out all of the things that I think you guys deserve not to get leaked.

Well, i suppose you're just too noobish to have real opinions already. No offenses - just matter of fact (also from reading other your posts in forum).
LOTR is not bad alliance actually, i personally like it's high averages in City Points and also BPs - says much. Therefore maybe you've made a mistake when left them.

DeletedUser

*Ugh*, I'm going to ignore you, because that's what I do to ignorant people, take care.

EDIT: Guess what LoTR, you just lost BadLlama also, and 3 of my friends haven't even left yet, you already lost 4 spots in the ranking, get real and merge into another alliance.

Last edited by a moderator: