Alliances Outside Top 12

DeletedUser23238

PM you're right, but thing are really going bad.Easy come,easy go.

DeletedUser33297

*Ugh*, I'm going to ignore you, because that's what I do to ignorant people, take care.

EDIT: Guess what LoTR, you just lost BadLlama also, and 3 of my friends haven't even left yet, you already lost 4 spots in the ranking, get real and merge into another alliance.

To be honest this shows more about you than about LOTR. The fact you left your alliance and you can only trash talk about them on the externals shows you are not somebody that should be trusted and most certainly shows you're disloyal. Oh and besides; there's only one person who's ignorant here, and that person is you my friend.

DeletedUser11965

To be honest this shows more about you than about LOTR. The fact you left your alliance and you can only trash talk about them on the externals shows you are not somebody that should be trusted and most certainly shows you're disloyal. Oh and besides; there's only one person who's ignorant here, and that person is you my friend.

I know he is disloyal to alliances, he already showed it to me first handed on Sestos

DeletedUser

Whats the deal with all this allys named after Series and Movies...im guilty the outsiders is also based on a movie, but lotr, direwolves of winterfell, game of thrones.....pfffttt

DeletedUser11965

Hey when I say each world has its own theme of alliance names, I mean it lol...this world just so happen to be based off the movie theme

DeletedUser

Oh Sestos :') was a great world haha. Which alliance are you speaking of ArShark?

And no idea illiam o_O just something people enjoy and fantasise about I guess. Also (at least subconsciously) helps to influence fans of your alliance name to your cause I guess xD

DeletedUser

How do you rate our ally the outsiders, ive build it from the bottom till now, 13 th place alliances, 5th place ocean alliances, not bad or is it?

DeletedUser

Loyal to what? To a dying alliance? To a leader that doesn't communicate the slightest bit or make the slightest decision whatsoever? To a co-leader that jumps the trigger and kicks one of my friends because he assumed? Your alliance is trash and all it does is play forum games to the point where you have 20 updates every 5 minutes, people missing roll calls because 90% of what is posted there is trash so no one wants to check it, what is in that alliance that makes a member feel loyal? The people? Nope, the leadership? Nope. You got mad because I shared A KNOWLEDGEABLE opinion in the alliance, you're mad because I'm right, You're mad at the reality, you're mad because me and my crew leaving means the last nail in the coffin that is LoTR, by the way, alliance name sucks so much, Jenna Jameson called asking for lessons.

You create groups so anyone who comes from the outside will always feel on the outside, you're struggling with EW which was steamrolled in my area, 12 vs 5 we smashed them, you guys have a hard time beating simmers 4/5vs1, are you serious? Other than N o o B K i l l e R that alliance is freaking farmville, half the players realized it and left for better alliances, I should've seen that as a sign, then a handful quit (which in an alliance with 30ish members, is saying a lot), the moment I and my crew announced we were leaving, you dropped from highest average to "eh", and dropped from rank #13 to #26, enough said.

We parted our ways, deal with it, good luck in the future.

I know he is disloyal to alliances, he already showed it to me first handed on Sestos

You're talking about Noble Cause? Even more trash than LoTR that alliance, I supported 4 people, saved them from being conquered, and then when I asked for some LS's to support me offensively in an attack I called 48 hours before, no one helped, apparently that alliance was 50 people Djocking the top 5 players, I started 2 weeks later and still schooled half that alliance. Trash alliance, trash leaders, trash members, LoTR I only left because it was dying, a few things me off but it was bearable, just... Dying.. Noble Cause I left because even tho it was the top alliance it was freaking terrible and I'm not in alliances for ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Mate, your not going to get anyway in this game if you leave every alliance you joined; if you really need someone that bad, message them. Also the second reason may be...well...this is a speed 1 world, your not going to find good players here. Go to the next speed 3, and trust me, you will get yourself rimmed ;)

DeletedUser33297

Loyal to what? To a dying alliance? To a leader that doesn't communicate the slightest bit or make the slightest decision whatsoever? To a co-leader that jumps the trigger and kicks one of my friends because he assumed? Your alliance is trash and all it does is play forum games to the point where you have 20 updates every 5 minutes, people missing roll calls because 90% of what is posted there is trash so no one wants to check it, what is in that alliance that makes a member feel loyal? The people? Nope, the leadership? Nope. You got mad because I shared A KNOWLEDGEABLE opinion in the alliance, you're mad because I'm right, You're mad at the reality, you're mad because me and my crew leaving means the last nail in the coffin that is LoTR, by the way, alliance name sucks so much, Jenna Jameson called asking for lessons.

You create groups so anyone who comes from the outside will always feel on the outside, you're struggling with EW which was steamrolled in my area, 12 vs 5 we smashed them, you guys have a hard time beating simmers 4/5vs1, are you serious? Other than N o o B K i l l e R that alliance is freaking farmville, half the players realized it and left for better alliances, I should've seen that as a sign, then a handful quit (which in an alliance with 30ish members, is saying a lot), the moment I and my crew announced we were leaving, you dropped from highest average to "eh", and dropped from rank #13 to #26, enough said.

We parted our ways, deal with it, good luck in the future.

First of all I'm not mad or anything, not sure why you would be thinking that. I am slightly disappointed in you, leaving an alliance alright... but trash talking about that alliance on the externals? Not something I can call respectful. And if you think you are important enough to get an alliance to disband I got some news for you; you're not. The reason people are now leaving is because our leader announced that he'll disband the alliance within the next few hours.

But indeed, we parted our ways and I'm fairly happy about that.

DeletedUser

Me and Kev tried to do something that unfortunately didnt work out. We've got some very good layers in our ranks. I'm glad that i have such experience ( never been a leader,because i never wanted to be ) . Tried my best , but ...
Thanks to all who were part of LoTR and all the best both on this server and in real life.
Take care guys and girls.

DeletedUser

Me and Kev tried to do something that unfortunately didnt work out. We've got some very good layers in our ranks. I'm glad that i have such experience ( never been a leader,because i never wanted to be ) . Tried my best , but ...
Thanks to all who were part of LoTR and all the best both on this server and in real life.

You leaving the server or you going to stay around?
Also fair enough on experimenting, it's something you have to do as a leader and unfortunately not everything does work out!
Best of luck, whether you are staying or leaving :)

DeletedUser

Mate, your not going to get anyway in this game if you leave every alliance you joined; if you really need someone that bad, message them. Also the second reason may be...well...this is a speed 1 world, your not going to find good players here. Go to the next speed 3, and trust me, you will get yourself rimmed ;)

I dont agree that you cant find good players here, my members are loyal and im loyal to them so it could be different..

DeletedUser

I dont agree that you cant find good players here, my members are loyal and im loyal to them so it could be different..

Admittedly it is a little more difficult now, with so many speed 1 worlds being released fewer experienced people are joining the newer servers as it's no different to their current ones.
Of course you do get the world hoppers that are good but don't stay around but thats near enough it at the moment.

Also bare in mind that LOTR was in O44, if you look at the maps you will see just how under-populated that ocean is :S

DeletedUser

You leaving the server or you going to stay around?
Also fair enough on experimenting, it's something you have to do as a leader and unfortunately not everything does work out!
Best of luck, whether you are staying or leaving :)

I've left, because i was about to go out of my country for about 2 weeks. It was my fault to start a new server when i knew i'll be very busy at work.

And yeah, there are some very good players on speed 1 servers. Ppl that are very experienced and prefer the slower speed,because of their real life issues.

Good luck to everyone and cheers.

DeletedUser

take care gth; hope to see you around some time in the future perhaps

DeletedUser

UPDATED!

newest_12_24.png