Alliances Outside Top 12

DeletedUser37948

i like the idea of a thread for alliances out of the top 12. most forums are normaly only about the top 3 alliance or at least only players in those alliances post.

DeletedUser

You are correct Z. And it seems half the posts in this world are by one player with a bum foot. LOL

DeletedUser39166

Thats not nice the mungus is a good and responsible player.

DeletedUser24578

What a bunch of fake . 9 .

Been in this alliance since nearly the beginning and didn't have any idea the name was not original. Heck, I didn't even know it was a movie before 20 min ago when I got curious and decided to look it up.

So to be clear, we are not disrespecting anyone, and we will climb the ranks with the best of them.

When I opened this thread, I was surprised to see a commentary on alliance names. Names rarely ever have anything to do with substance.

DeletedUser

What do people think of League of Corinth? They're a little light on numbers, but they seem to have quite an impressive average, in both points and BP!

DeletedUser

Yes quite an impressive bunch. I see a good future ahead for them.

DeletedUser24578

What do people think of League of Corinth? They're a little light on numbers, but they seem to have quite an impressive average, in both points and BP!

Much respect for these guys.

DeletedUser37948

some good averages and seem to be saying the right things but and there is a but leaders are on the profile (im old school and don't like this but its no biggy) and are low on points not a good sign when leaders are not as active and don't grow as fast as the star players.

I prefer leaders that lead by example and grow fast, not to say these peeps are not good leader as I don't know them just my opinion from the outside looking in.

DeletedUser

LOC is low on membership numbers as they are in their third week of war with Midgard, FEU, and The Court Of Olympus. They are now down to a third of original size. Only the stronger players are still in LOC. They had good ABP before the war, and during the war it just got more opportunity, and We've seen a huge jump in their DBP (for obvious reasons).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39166

1 against 12 is hardly fair though when the 1 is rank 24.

DeletedUser

LOC is low on membership numbers as they are in their third week of war with Midgard, FEU, and The Court Of Olympus. They are now down to a third of original size. Only the stronger players are still in LOC. They had good ABP before the war, and during the war it just got more opportunity, and We've seen a huge jump in their DBP (for obvious reasons).

A third of our original membership? Not sure what level of mathematics you have but we were never over 75 members, secondly how many of our cities have you actually conquered?? I think you'll find most of our members that have left have been eaten internally then kicked for being inactive, when will you people learn, 25 strong active players, who know what they are doing will annihilate an alliance with 100+ members who don't have a clue, see FEE against LOC for more detsild, they had a dominant lead over us in Ocean 66, we have taken back top spot, we will hold onto Ocean 66, I'm not disputing that we will need to recruit at one point, but from what we have shown we can do we will be a lot more appealing to new players than these mass alliances that are filled with dreadful players. :pro:

DeletedUser22517

when will you people learn, 25 strong active players, who know what they are doing will annihilate an alliance with 100+ members who don't have a clue.
So true!I would take 1 good active player over 100 players who have no clue what they are doing every single day

DeletedUser37948

when will you people learn, 25 strong active players, who know what they are doing will annihilate an alliance with 100+ members who don't have a clue.
So true!I would take 1 good active player over 100 players who have no clue what they are doing every single day

so true a pack of wolves will desimate a herd of sheep.
new players always fall into the trap of herd mentality.
vet players players understand that working as a pack agressivly is the only way to play.
still without all the sheep it would be so much harder to grow as attacking wolves is far harder lol

DeletedUser33530

I click on this thread by accident and after reading a few posts I really terrified of a couple of you guys.

DeletedUser

So we have now completed a bit of a clear up within the League of Corinth, our BP's are still competing with the big boys and we are further securing Ocean 66, was just wondering what the consensus was on us now? We should be pushing for that top 12 very shortly.