Top 12 Alliances (Revamped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

attack the player .. till he surrenders.. thats what I thought the game was about... :pro:
yes :pro: but what I am trying to say is that did they threaten WoP into merging into them or did WoP want to be in the top 10 by the way "attack the player .. till he surrenders.. thats what I thought the game was about" it is about destroying the weak to make space for the strong whether it is by taking the weak's city or by farming them however like gokillanoob3 said:
AoT have jumped to number one :O Another MRA? Yes thats right and this one makes PACT with alliances only to then attack them to get them to merge. Shameful!

DeletedUser

So Is anyone going to take over? If not I'll close this as it's useless without updates.

DeletedUser25388

AoT have jumped to number one :O Another MRA? Yes thats right and this one makes PACT with alliances only to then attack them to get them to merge. Shameful!
i want to know.. to which pact they were not loyal ?? and whom did they attack??

DeletedUser

i want to know.. to which pact they were not loyal ?? and whom did they attack??

Assuming AoT = Alliance of Taurus, they requested a NAP with Riot and then proceeded to break that NAP repeatedly, before recruiting members of Riot into their ranks to stop the attacks.

That may not have been the situation gokill referred to, but it certainly seems similar.

DeletedUser

Assuming AoT = Alliance of Taurus, they requested a NAP with Riot and then proceeded to break that NAP repeatedly, before recruiting members of Riot into their ranks to stop the attacks.

That may not have been the situation gokill referred to, but it certainly seems similar.

I can tell you we had a 2day nap with riot at which time we were not to be attacked and some players were still farmed thus we didn't try to extend a NAP with them they were selectively being picked apart by dues so we offered a place for the good players to join, they accepted.

DeletedUser

I can tell you we had a 2day nap with riot at which time we were not to be attacked and some players were still farmed thus we didn't try to extend a NAP with them they were selectively being picked apart by dues so we offered a place for the good players to join, they accepted.

During the NAP between AoT and Riot, AoT members were continuing to spy on Riot members (countless unsuccessful attempts were exposed during the NAP), and there were also repeated attacks from AoT members. Riot were never authorized to return these spies/attacks, and yet all attempted contact with AoT members and leaders went ignored, showing that the NAP violations were known, and encouraged.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
During the NAP between AoT and Riot, AoT members were continuing to spy on Riot members (countless unsuccessful attempts were exposed during the NAP), and there were also repeated attacks from AoT members. Riot were never authorized to return these spies/attacks, and yet all attempted contact with AoT members and leaders went ignored, showing that the NAP violations were known, and encouraged.

As leader - Co founder of AoT i gave orders to spy and attack RIOT - 1 minute after the NAP was ended.
Reasons were - farmed by Riot members during the 48h period - and asking NAP in times they needed (love comes from both sides).
It was also I by info of my spy in RIOT to bring attention to DEUS what RIOT was planning to do - No regrets - RIOT leaderships were agressors of the worst kind.

DeletedUser

Either way if someone took over they'd need to make a new thread. They can't very well edit my post
very true indeed

Locked, feel free to make a new one if you're in a productive mood :D

edit: Am I drinking or did someone else close this already?

Status
Not open for further replies.