Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

DeletedUser26926

if you want evidence of Dark Enigma's structure take a look at 56 Forever, from Ialysos. My other alliance. And if you were in Ialysos you will know that we were 3rd in ABP when we were 14th in the points.

DeletedUser

Stats aren't bad but your 7th in ABP not 3rd. Still not bad for a rim alliance i can only see one or two cross overs into your current alliance though so its not the same team unless your under different names. Lastly Ialysos is a pretty recent world why are you playing here when you still obviously have business there ?

Really tough to call the Oceans i have a few alliances i like the look of will have to see how it develops :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most alliances are divided to much, I haven't checked the map but I don't think they are very close, if tjey are in 4 different oceans, there are a few MRAs that looks like are trying to focusw on an ocean, but don't think they will be abble to survive

DeletedUser

I noticed the same. Its going to be very fragmented war for a while unless someone can pull something out of the bag. Your alliance doesn't look too bad though i have noticed. High cap though, you may need a few more decent members but sure you will manage.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the same about yours, we got some people that joined the world late but it doesn't make 25, we're used to 40 cap so we'll need to recruit in the neighbourwood, I see some names on your that i recognize

DeletedUser

Ah well there are plenty of people here. Yeah i am used to 40-60 as well. Yeah they are good players nice little group :)

DeletedUser26926

My leadership team in Ialysos is doing a great job at the moment and is doing most of the work at the moment> and there is very few from my team over there as i need them to keep performing to the same standard.

DeletedUser

I predict... VINDICTA WILL OWN ALL :))

Dark enigma look good, even though I had been in Vindicta for 30mins spartan kings still felt it was necessary to send me an invite.

I might give them a lecture about MRA's so they become less of a target... bless them ;)

DeletedUser

I had one guy, asking for a pact, I've already forgotten who he was, but he claimed he was experienced, because he was getting his 2nd city in Ialysos, and his friend was getting his 3rd!! I nearly wet myself with laughter!!

DeletedUser26926

One guy asked to join saying he was one of grepo's best for getting a city to 3000 points. lmfao.

DeletedUser

I think these are called internet trolls. No one is that thick :)

DeletedUser

I am sensing a change in the Grepo waters think Check Mate has probably just taken over as the best alliance on the server now over Dark Enigma.

DeletedUser

I know it's early days and all... But these 3 alliances are the noticeable good ones so far

Check mate
Dark enigma
Vindicta

The reason I include vindicta is not biased, it is because we do have one of the highest average. Although it is very tight, our average is shooting up, we just need more members. However Dark enigma have the vast majority of top 12 players.

DeletedUser

I would include Travel Agency then higher average than Vindicta same problem with members though. Check mate i think you meant not Dark enigma they have 9 of the top 12.

DeletedUser

Did loads of members join Check mate?? I swear on my life it was all dark enigma...

Maybe we should merge with TA then :0

DeletedUser

I heard it was because of bad leadership. Made the world a lot more straight forward at least for now.

DeletedUser26926

Just to clarify, Dark Enigma was beginning to break down so a message was sent out telling everyone to try and get a place with Check Mate because If CM and DE were together then it would be dominant.

However the reason for cracks to open in the first place was due to some foul play on CM's temporary leader, Move. Move recently received a message from asking if a few of his top players along with him would like to join making our a tank however, he then decided to change what I had said to a full on merge and told all of my members that I was a bad leader because I had asked for a full on merge.

It's a shame that some people can't just play the war game and have to play to foul game.

DeletedUser46108

Mate, you came to me and asked for a merge under 24hrs into the world, which I declined immediately,
then you tried to poach our members, where you failed quite bad actually.
Then making DE collapse were pretty easily done when your members found out about your not-so-fairly-bright strategical thinking.