Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

DeletedUser32498

Here's the top 12 Sink or Swim thread cause I am a terrible noob. Enjoy. :p

DeletedUser

Going in later with my friends from ialysos.... A barrel of monkeys... I think we will turn up there as Vindicta

We will float, swim if our luck is better than en73's...

DeletedUser

Going in later with my friends from ialysos.... A barrel of monkeys... I think we will turn up there as Vindicta

Not luck, we can't trus blindly again lol, but I'm sure that with what we learned we will survive

DeletedUser

Got us there, we trusted the wrong people, and you won.

Now we'll play on our own, no trusting **********( I can't post the adjectives, it's against the rules)

DeletedUser45360

Hey Dave!

We have another Archangles alliance on this world and they're multi recruiting already! :eek:
Hopefully the same thing happens to them as on the world Katane lol

DeletedUser

Monkeys? :O FlyingMonkeyBoy in game hence the interest :)

DeletedUser

I noted somewhere that, but we won't be barrel of monkeys here

DeletedUser32498

Hey Dave!

We have another Archangles alliance on this world and they're multi recruiting already! :eek:
Hopefully the same thing happens to them as on the world Katane lol

Lol I can't wait to attack them on my island. And I thought Katane was enough for them...

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
1 The Ottomans Sink, seems like an eventual MRA if not already one.
2 Dark Enigma Swim, Bio seems a little organised but eh I think this alliance will swim.
3 Check Mate Sink, No info in bio so it's probably un organised in the internals.
4 Spartan Kings Sink, Looks like noobs and no info in bio, also shows pacts
5 The New Corps Swim, looks well organised (Dont know the experience of players in that alliance though.)
6 Archangels Swim
7 SPARTANS Sink, Over used name and it's in CAPS along with most of the bio. Bio seems like it was written by a 10 yr old. Also shows pacts
8 Warriors of Darkness Sink, Looks nooby
9 Never Walk Alone Sink, bio isn't organised well meaning internals are also poor.
10 Squidbillies Scourge Sink, sent me a pact invitation 8 hours after the world started.
11 Pirates of Kronos Swim, looks well organised w/ good members.
12 Guardians of Hades Sink, shows pacts, bio isn't well organised, nooby players.

- I personally think that if you have pacts already you will sink... BP isn't even over and the world hasn't even been open for a day.... At least figure out who is a good alliance to pact with and what not.

DeletedUser23384

We at check mate dont have a profile yes doesnt mean we wont float or swim. Dont need a bio yet as nothing is happening cant even complete the spy mission :p

DeletedUser44969

Not luck, we can't trus blindly again lol, but I'm sure that with what we learned we will survive

Say, I don't know you guys.. JK. it be fun to see ya'll move in again. thats like 3 third world switch?

DeletedUser

Say, I don't know you guys.. JK. it be fun to see ya'll move in again. thats like 3 third world switch?

Mostly because you created some tension here, but who cares?

I saw some comments I would love to say: you kidding me???you're a total MRA But I'm workin on my social skills

DeletedUser

Think Check mate will swim at least for a while. Premade so must have some organisation. Interesting to see how there relationship with dark enigma will develop especially in 55. Personally i see the only way would be for them to fight it out as if they pact its just going to impede growth. Think Dark Enigma may be ahead right now as they have more players in that ocean but we will have to see if either of them have fighters or builders :)