Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

DeletedUser

Thanks Bearissimus, an interesting read!

I will say this much about my Grim Sleepers, our direction is not an issue. Leadership is settled, simmers and inactives are down, and i'm confident that we will be very competitive during WW stage.

Thanks again for taking the time to give us something new to read!!

DeletedUser46395

Thanks Bearissimus, an interesting read!

I will say this much about my Grim Sleepers, our direction is not an issue. Leadership is settled, simmers and inactives are down, and i'm confident that we will be very competitive during WW stage.

Thanks again for taking the time to give us something new to read!!

Fair enough; it's the major alliance I know least about, so what I've written could easily be a reflection of my lack of knowledge on the topic. ;)

DeletedUser

mistake

Let me fix this for you ;)
1) Knights / Requiem / Freedom: 28 Million Points
2) WG / GS / WGS: 24 million points
3) Lost Souls: 16 million points
4) SPQR: 15 million points

Requiem is not pacted with Freedom so this is pointless

DeletedUser47121

My toughts on top 12

Lost Souls They destroy everything in their way,BDL couldnt touch them,S.P.Q.R is currently unable to fight them for some reason + they got Requiem as their new sister (maybe that was the plan from the beggining of LS,LS II break up....who knows?)-Swim
S.P.Q.R EmpireTaking a beating from Requiem and LS and they stalled in their war against WGS which was going rather well from them,because of this turn of events ill give them a Float
WARGASM Freedom-Knights family took a few inactives from us,so gained confidence that made them attack our active player (me),boy did that op failed miserably for them,we just cleaned up our internals so.......Knights and Freedom,wouldnt wanna be ya,thats all im gonna say-Swim
Knights Knights for some reason became sister with a former enemy,ok whatever but its weird when you got them saying they are most untrust worthy alliance one day and pacting with them the other.....looks like somebody blew a fuse-Float till we focus on them.
Requiem Hmm doing well against S.P.Q.R,it will be interesting to see how will things work out between them and Knights as they were BFFs a few weeks ago and now they have no relations (so ive been told),they are now sisters with LS so they can focus on only S.P.Q.R-Swim
Grim Sleepers S.P.Q.R was doing a good job against them but they seem to be in some sort of a problem as S.P.Q.R is beeing slowly beaten in every front,they had a lot of internals and that is beeing taken care of,their only enemy is S.P.Q.R and everybody seem to be sleeping down there (pun intended) so Float
Freedom Knights relied on them in the trcent op but they were nowhere to be seen,to me it seems that they are just gonna sim arround and wait for Knights and WARGASM to kill each other and for them to take us both out once we knock each others teeth out.If the Knights see the truth,they will Sink but if Knights keep beeing ignorant and naive they will Swim
UKHL They took out some of WARGASM inactives but thats it from them,congrats on that,but they are not a diplomaticly skilled bunch as they are fighting everybody arround them-Sink
Phoenix Do i really have to go on about this one,they are getting hammered by everybody near them-Sink
UHKL Same as UKHL-Sink
ERYSIAN SWORD Hammered all over the place,no core-Sink
WGS. Academy for WARGASM and Grim Sleepers so its a combination of those two-Float-Swim

If you disagree or have new info,post bellow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SPQR is suffering from every alliance's worst nightmare - almost half the alliance are quitting or have gone into VM all at once - including the majority of our best players - due to RL issues and the demands of the game getting too much. This sadly includes most of the former leadership team, including myself. "Float" is an accurate assessment am sad to say.

Its interesting to see how certain alliances - who will remain nameless - have shown their arrogant true colours now SPQR have suddenly started losing loads of cities. Wars should always be fought with respect, win or lose. Regardless of what happens in the future, for months SPQR has been fighting 5-6 enemy alliances on multiple fronts.... and we regained the number one ranking during this period. If SPQR goes the same way BDL did it will be due to mass inactivity cos the majority of our players have families and RL to focus on, NOT the fact we have been unable to cope with being attacked on all sides.

But its a fun game, and a fun world, with many twists and turns yet to come I imagine.... and there are some great players here who its been a privilege to get to know :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

My toughts on top 12

Lost Souls They destroy everything in their way,BDL couldnt touch them,S.P.Q.R is currently unable to fight them for some reason + they got Requiem as their new sister (maybe that was the plan from the beggining of LS,LS II break up....who knows?)-Swim
S.P.Q.R EmpireTaking a beating from Requiem and LS and they stalled in their war against WGS which was going rather well from them,because of this turn of events ill give them a Float
WARGASM Freedom-Knights family took a few inactives from us,so gained confidence that made them attack our active player (me),boy did that op failed miserably for them,we just cleaned up our internals so.......Knights and Freedom,wouldnt wanna be ya,thats all im gonna say-Swim
Knights Knights for some reason became sister with a former enemy,ok whatever but its weird when you got them saying they are most untrust worthy alliance one day and pacting with them the other.....looks like somebody blew a fuse-Float till we focus on them.
Requiem Hmm doing well against S.P.Q.R,it will be interesting to see how will things work out between them and Knights as they were BFFs a few weeks ago and now they have no relations (so ive been told),they are now sisters with LS so they can focus on only S.P.Q.R-Swim
Grim Sleepers S.P.Q.R was doing a good job against them but they seem to be in some sort of a problem as S.P.Q.R is beeing slowly beaten in every front,they had a lot of internals and that is beeing taken care of,their only enemy is S.P.Q.R and everybody seem to be sleeping down there (pun intended) so Float
Freedom Knights relied on them in the trcent op but they were nowhere to be seen,to me it seems that they are just gonna sim arround and wait for Knights and WARGASM to kill each other and for them to take us both out once we knock each others teeth out.If the Knights see the truth,they will Sink but if Knights keep beeing ignorant and naive they will Swim
UKHL They took out some of WARGASM inactives but thats it from them,congrats on that,but they are not a diplomaticly skilled bunch as they are fighting everybody arround them-Sink
Phoenix Do i really have to go on about this one,they are getting hammered by everybody near them-Sink
UHKL Same as UKHL-Sink
ERYSIAN SWORD Hammered all over the place,no core-Sink
WGS. Academy for WARGASM and Grim Sleepers so its a combination of those two-Float-Swim

If you disagree or have new info,post bellow.

LOL! You've put 2 and 2 together, and made a very strange number indeed.

The truth is very much simpler. The reason Freedom didn't attack you is because I forgot to tell them about it - my idea was to see if you were too busy playing other worlds to defend properly, so we had a little bash to probe you. Turns out you were active enough, so it was a rotten idea - but I forgot to let Freedom know what we were up to, they only picked up what was going on from the forum posts, and by that point, we pretty much had the answer. So it's simply that it wasn't a true op, and we - I - didn't communicate it properly. So I'm afraid all your politicking here is a complete waste of time - worse, it's shown just how absolutely terrified Wargasm are of a combination of Knights and Freedom, for which thanks very much - not quite the result you were after. ;)

DeletedUser47121

I wouldnt call 250+ attacks just probing,i call it full time op,if you failed to notify 40% of your striking crew that big op is coming up (i doubt it) then you arent that frightening when it comes to ops.

DeletedUser46395

If you think that was any more than probing then it's you that's not that frightening when it comes to ops. ;)

But you're right, I'm no ops planner, not my area of expertise. I wouldn't dream of taking on a real one. But don't flatter yourself, no way would we plan a "big" op against you, you were simply a target of opportunity. :)

DeletedUser

Really? LOL perhaps you should pay more attention.

DeletedUser47121

but I forgot to let Freedom know what we were up to, they only picked up what was going on from the forum posts, and by that point, we pretty much had the answer.

You saw that it was goin nowhere and yet you sent 8 CSs for us to sink,bit nooby if you ask me.

DeletedUser47121

I think this proves that Freedom was in on it but just didnt want to help,i had two players attacking right from the start (W0lli and Obelix76),they were one of the first to lounch.

eIq3x7G.png

DeletedUser46395

You saw that it was goin nowhere and yet you sent 8 CSs for us to sink,bit nooby if you ask me.

I didn't. :)

You will as ever draw your own conclusions. They will as ever be inaccurate - remember you were the guy who thought Honour and us were really close. :)

DeletedUser46395

Me and the rest of the server :/

Never met or heard of anyone else with that particular crazy idea. Kept trying to put you right, but you just wouldn't listen. You make the same mistake BDL did here - you just don't take what I say at face value.

Well atleast im not the guy merging with BDL....oops i ment Freedom ;)

Would that be the same Freedom that according to you are sitting around waiting for us to knock ourselves out on you? ;) See, you really aren't very good at all at analysis, you overcomplicate everything and end up getting it wrong time after time - exactly the same mistake BDL made, which led to so many terrible decisions. But no, we're not merging with anyone.

DeletedUser47121

Not merging with anyone??? Hmm so i guess players from Freedom move to Knights just for the fun of it.4

DeletedUser46395

Not merging with anyone??? Hmm so i guess players from Freedom move to Knights just for the fun of it.4

Most people DO move for the fun of it bud...

Or am I missing something here?

Well yes, that's precisely why they're doing it. I thought the whole point of playing this game was for fun. That's why Tink and Neil set up Freedom in the first place, because they weren't having any fun in BDL. We like them because they keep it simple, and never lose sight of the idea of having fun. If it's not fun, why on earth would anybody play a game?

DeletedUser

Never met or heard of anyone else with that particular crazy idea. Kept trying to put you right, but you just wouldn't listen. You make the same mistake BDL did here - you just don't take what I say at face value.

Actually, I did hear the same thing from multiple sources across the server a few months back. Knights/Requiem/Honor was the word. Of course I tend to take everything I hear with a grain of salt, so it was more interesting than anything else.

DeletedUser46395

Actually, I did hear the same thing from multiple sources across the server a few months back. Knights/Requiem/Honor was the word. Of course I tend to take everything I hear with a grain of salt, so it was more interesting than anything else.

Funny, it never got back to me in any way except the newspaper. And it was never true; sure, we had a pact with Honour, but not a blood brothers-type pact.

What interests me is who starts and spreads these stories, presumably for their own benefit - would be nice to know. ;)

DeletedUser

Requiem had formal pact with Honour, but not an active one, we had no real contact with them, no communication or helping each other with anything, it was rather formal NAP from our side