Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

DeletedUser46395

Requiem had formal pact with Honour, but not an active one, we had no real contact with them, no communication or helping each other with anything, it was rather formal NAP from our side

Before your time in Reqs there was a shared def tab with Honour, Reqs and us, but never any shared ops or anything that I can recall.

DeletedUser

Before your time in Reqs there was a shared def tab with Honour, Reqs and us, but never any shared ops or anything that I can recall.

Well, there you go. That's where the rumor comes from. Shared tabs=best buddies lol

DeletedUser46395

Well, there you go. That's where the rumor comes from. Shared tabs=best buddies lol

Lol is about right. ;)

We've had shared tabs with half the alliances on the server at one point or another, and most of 'em hate us. ;)

DeletedUser47121

Also funny thing is that some time ago we were pacted with honour and Knights at the same day (i wish i had a screenshot to prove)

DeletedUser47199

My toughts on top 12

Lost Souls They destroy everything in their way,BDL couldnt touch them,S.P.Q.R is currently unable to fight them for some reason + they got Requiem as their new sister (maybe that was the plan from the beggining of LS,LS II break up....who knows?)-Swim
S.P.Q.R EmpireTaking a beating from Requiem and LS and they stalled in their war against WGS which was going rather well from them,because of this turn of events ill give them a Float
WARGASM Freedom-Knights family took a few inactives from us,so gained confidence that made them attack our active player (me),boy did that op failed miserably for them,we just cleaned up our internals so.......Knights and Freedom,wouldnt wanna be ya,thats all im gonna say-Swim
Knights Knights for some reason became sister with a former enemy,ok whatever but its weird when you got them saying they are most untrust worthy alliance one day and pacting with them the other.....looks like somebody blew a fuse-Float till we focus on them.
Requiem Hmm doing well against S.P.Q.R,it will be interesting to see how will things work out between them and Knights as they were BFFs a few weeks ago and now they have no relations (so ive been told),they are now sisters with LS so they can focus on only S.P.Q.R-Swim
Grim Sleepers S.P.Q.R was doing a good job against them but they seem to be in some sort of a problem as S.P.Q.R is beeing slowly beaten in every front,they had a lot of internals and that is beeing taken care of,their only enemy is S.P.Q.R and everybody seem to be sleeping down there (pun intended) so Float
Freedom Knights relied on them in the trcent op but they were nowhere to be seen,to me it seems that they are just gonna sim arround and wait for Knights and WARGASM to kill each other and for them to take us both out once we knock each others teeth out.If the Knights see the truth,they will Sink but if Knights keep beeing ignorant and naive they will Swim
UKHL They took out some of WARGASM inactives but thats it from them,congrats on that,but they are not a diplomaticly skilled bunch as they are fighting everybody arround them-Sink
Phoenix Do i really have to go on about this one,they are getting hammered by everybody near them-Sink
UHKL Same as UKHL-Sink
ERYSIAN SWORD Hammered all over the place,no core-Sink
WGS. Academy for WARGASM and Grim Sleepers so its a combination of those two-Float-Swim
:cool:
Hmmmm

DeletedUser42194

My toughts on top 12

Lost Souls They destroy everything in their way,BDL couldnt touch them,S.P.Q.R is currently unable to fight them for some reason + they got Requiem as their new sister (maybe that was the plan from the beggining of LS,LS II break up....who knows?)-Swim
S.P.Q.R EmpireTaking a beating from Requiem and LS and they stalled in their war against WGS which was going rather well from them,because of this turn of events ill give them a Float
WARGASM Freedom-Knights family took a few inactives from us,so gained confidence that made them attack our active player (me),boy did that op failed miserably for them,we just cleaned up our internals so.......Knights and Freedom,wouldnt wanna be ya,thats all im gonna say-Swim
Knights Knights for some reason became sister with a former enemy,ok whatever but its weird when you got them saying they are most untrust worthy alliance one day and pacting with them the other.....looks like somebody blew a fuse-Float till we focus on them.
Requiem Hmm doing well against S.P.Q.R,it will be interesting to see how will things work out between them and Knights as they were BFFs a few weeks ago and now they have no relations (so ive been told),they are now sisters with LS so they can focus on only S.P.Q.R-Swim
Grim Sleepers S.P.Q.R was doing a good job against them but they seem to be in some sort of a problem as S.P.Q.R is beeing slowly beaten in every front,they had a lot of internals and that is beeing taken care of,their only enemy is S.P.Q.R and everybody seem to be sleeping down there (pun intended) so Float
Freedom Knights relied on them in the trcent op but they were nowhere to be seen,to me it seems that they are just gonna sim arround and wait for Knights and WARGASM to kill each other and for them to take us both out once we knock each others teeth out.If the Knights see the truth,they will Sink but if Knights keep beeing ignorant and naive they will Swim
UKHL They took out some of WARGASM inactives but thats it from them,congrats on that,but they are not a diplomaticly skilled bunch as they are fighting everybody arround them-Sink
Phoenix Do i really have to go on about this one,they are getting hammered by everybody near them-Sink
UHKL Same as UKHL-Sink
ERYSIAN SWORD Hammered all over the place,no core-Sink
WGS. Academy for WARGASM and Grim Sleepers so its a combination of those two-Float-Swim
:cool:
Hmmmm

Not very keen on us Knights are you? ;)

DeletedUser47121

Knights are putting a lot of preasure on us lately,random CSs with ,or very little clearing are beeing sent,oh lord how will we ever defend lol

F1HtTVs.png

DeletedUser47121

one thing i noticed is that Knights DBP doubled in the last 2 or 3 weeks,do you feel the heat? hahaha

DeletedUser48335

Hey guys c: Im a bit of a late bloomer in the game but finally managed to find my way to these external forums. A little bit of history I began this world with a few friends from world Dyme in the alliance Chaos wolves(was 12th place) that was mentioned in previous comments here, then we became the GS academy and then the wargasm academy.

intros over, I've noticed that there hasn't been any updates here for quite a while so I though I'd give it my best shot:

Knights:
An alliance I respect, coming from 6th place(ages ago) to top place by taking on freedom players. although lately with some ex BD members leaving to become Pit bulls and most of knight's leaders and larger players in VM they are now turtling up in eastern O44 against wargasm's onslaught and focusing their offense in clearing their oceans, inparticularly O34. Im gonna say a Strong float, or swim if their larger players/leaders come back from VM.

S.P.Q.R
A formerly aggressive alliance that has been reduced to a group of turtles against the onslaught that LS requiem and GS have been giving them. I would say that they are holding up okay and if the pressure is reduced on them they will return to their old aggressive ways. Definitely expecting these guys to last untill WW stage and show us how it's done, we'll see what changes may come here for them. float for now

Lost Souls
This alliance has been strong throughout the game, recently taking the Artemis city first and using their 300 pop boosts to a full advantage in pounding S.P.Q.R. They've also managed to clear their internals and prepare a quite active and aggressive group of 65 players for WW stage. Looking at previous worlds they also know how to win so im gonna give them a strong float.

Wargasm
My own alliance, beginning this world with a simmer reputation there has been a major change here. After clearing internals we've sussed a few things out and have continued the successful war against knights who are no longer such a major threat after street bob has ghosted and BP have left, not to be bias here ;) but im gonna give us a strong float

Grim Sleepers
Wargasm's sister alliance, they live up to their name of half their members being asleep most of the time but still a strong group who, combined with Wargasm, have a very good chance in this game, especially with the successful OPs against S.P.Q.R who are majorly on the defensive. Still, with no REAL opposition for GS it is hard to say how they will actually cope against an alliance that can fight back. Im gonna say float.

Requiem
This alliance seems to be the remants of LS II from the old phase of Lapithos. With a small group of tough individuals they are doing well alongside LS against S.P.Q.R. It has been interesting to see their pact drop with knights and we will see what happens from here. I expect a merge between Requiem and LS sometime when their combined players drop below the alliance cap of 100 and they will be the major threat in the WW era. I give them a swim.

what comes after this? lol
ERYSIAN sword
Don't know much about these guys but from I do know... requiem have been dealing with them effectively. I will give a straight up Sink.

Monks solute 1lostreaper
once again dont know much about these guys apart from you share a defense forum with knights? Not sure who you're fighting either, But I'll have to guess Kalmar. Not a major contender in the game so far, will see what happens but ill give them a float/sink.

The Union Of Kalmar
These guys have lived up North in the mountains for a long time, never a big contender in this world but always there occasionally shouting out for defensive help, but seem to be doing okay. im gonna say float

Pit bulls
ahhhhhhh finally an alliance I know a bit about. A strong closely knit group that hasn't been able to find it's place in Lapithos since the dissolvance of BDL. Wandering around and joining freedom which then in turn joined knights, and then they have left knights due to an arguement with bear(apparently... which I dont find surprising...) to form Pit bulls led by Monkey trouble. A new friend of mine who just wants to peacefully Sim in the corner :) what I have to say is that you guys either need to pick a side or leave the world for good because you wont go anywhere. Hard to say where this will go but im gonna give a sink/float

Basically the world has changed significantly since the starting reign of Check Mate and then BD's downfall.
Alliances that have started of small such as knights, or considered simmers such as WARG and GS, aswell as the strong LS reqeuim and SPQR, have all shown that they have what it takes to do well up to the final stage of WW where I believe a dramatic shift will take place and new wars will rage on. happy hunting all!!!!

DeletedUser

Hey guys c: Im a bit of a late bloomer in the game but finally managed to find my way to these external forums. A little bit of history I began this world with a few friends from world Dyme in the alliance Chaos wolves(was 12th place) that was mentioned in previous comments here, then we became the GS academy and then the wargasm academy.

intros over, I've noticed that there hasn't been any updates here for quite a while so I though I'd give it my best shot:

Knights:
An alliance I respect, coming from 6th place(ages ago) to top place by taking on freedom players. although lately with some ex BD members leaving to become Pit bulls and most of knight's leaders and larger players in VM they are now turtling up in eastern O44 against wargasm's onslaught and focusing their offense in clearing their oceans, inparticularly O34. Im gonna say a Strong float, or swim if their larger players/leaders come back from VM.

S.P.Q.R
A formerly aggressive alliance that has been reduced to a group of turtles against the onslaught that LS requiem and GS have been giving them. I would say that they are holding up okay and if the pressure is reduced on them they will return to their old aggressive ways. Definitely expecting these guys to last untill WW stage and show us how it's done, we'll see what changes may come here for them. float for now

Lost Souls
This alliance has been strong throughout the game, recently taking the Artemis city first and using their 300 pop boosts to a full advantage in pounding S.P.Q.R. They've also managed to clear their internals and prepare a quite active and aggressive group of 65 players for WW stage. Looking at previous worlds they also know how to win so im gonna give them a strong float.

Wargasm
My own alliance, beginning this world with a simmer reputation there has been a major change here. After clearing internals we've sussed a few things out and have continued the successful war against knights who are no longer such a major threat after street bob has ghosted and BP have left, not to be bias here ;) but im gonna give us a strong float

Grim Sleepers
Wargasm's sister alliance, they live up to their name of half their members being asleep most of the time but still a strong group who, combined with Wargasm, have a very good chance in this game, especially with the successful OPs against S.P.Q.R who are majorly on the defensive. Still, with no REAL opposition for GS it is hard to say how they will actually cope against an alliance that can fight back. Im gonna say float.

Requiem
This alliance seems to be the remants of LS II from the old phase of Lapithos. With a small group of tough individuals they are doing well alongside LS against S.P.Q.R. It has been interesting to see their pact drop with knights and we will see what happens from here. I expect a merge between Requiem and LS sometime when their combined players drop below the alliance cap of 100 and they will be the major threat in the WW era. I give them a swim.

what comes after this? lol
ERYSIAN sword
Don't know much about these guys but from I do know... requiem have been dealing with them effectively. I will give a straight up Sink.

Monks solute 1lostreaper
once again dont know much about these guys apart from you share a defense forum with knights? Not sure who you're fighting either, But I'll have to guess Kalmar. Not a major contender in the game so far, will see what happens but ill give them a float/sink.

The Union Of Kalmar
These guys have lived up North in the mountains for a long time, never a big contender in this world but always there occasionally shouting out for defensive help, but seem to be doing okay. im gonna say float

Pit bulls
ahhhhhhh finally an alliance I know a bit about. A strong closely knit group that hasn't been able to find it's place in Lapithos since the dissolvance of BDL. Wandering around and joining freedom which then in turn joined knights, and then they have left knights due to an arguement with bear(apparently... which I dont find surprising...) to form Pit bulls led by Monkey trouble. A new friend of mine who just wants to peacefully Sim in the corner :) what I have to say is that you guys either need to pick a side or leave the world for good because you wont go anywhere. Hard to say where this will go but im gonna give a sink/float

Basically the world has changed significantly since the starting reign of Check Mate and then BD's downfall.
Alliances that have started of small such as knights, or considered simmers such as WARG and GS, aswell as the strong LS reqeuim and SPQR, have all shown that they have what it takes to do well up to the final stage of WW where I believe a dramatic shift will take place and new wars will rage on. happy hunting all!!!!

I can give a heads up on who Monks are fighting right now.
In cooperation with Knights they pray on a small player cause they can't do anything else about the the bigger alliances in here. Is it fair to do an full alliance attack on one player ? Maybe I don't know, but it seems to be the case here.

4 alliances against one player... wauw they are strong...The drunken Monks, Reapers Monks and Knights and sometimes Death Wish...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46391

1 Requiem of Lost Souls - SWAM Crowned
2 Knights - SWAM
3 Grim Sleepers - SWAMCrowned
4 ERYSIAN SWORD - SWAM
5 Requiem for Lost Souls - SWAMCrowned
6 The Drunken Monks - SWAM
7 Kanga Kings - Floated
8 Grepo Addicts - Floated
9 Imperial Eagles - Who?
10 Ronin - Who?
11 BROARDSWORD II - Who?
12 WARGASM - TILL THE END - :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This world looks dead now according to grepointel......

Congrats to RT and Lost Souls for using the "lets become best friends with everyone allowing us to pick off the competition one by one" approach. A tactic used with brutal effectiveness.

Before I quit I tried in vain to get spqr, wgs and knights to take on lost souls... or even 2 vs 2 for a fairer fight... but sadly no one had the guts / long term vision to see what was happening and break any pacts before it was too late.

Grepointel only tells half the story, so correct me if am wrong, but it all looks very boring and one sided now!

Well played RT anyway.... looks like you had pretty much every alliance wrapped around your little finger allowing lost souls to completely control the direction of this world. Thats a genuine compliment btw from one exleader to another :)
Oh and hi to those who knew me... just stopping by :)