Alliances sink or swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser28226
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dark Followers:
The people who follow the scout leader without a torch. But their entire profile is written up in bold so they must be important! I think they'll pop into the top 10 for a little bit, then we will not notice them sinking.

Sinking already. Silver took their top players in yesterday

DeletedUser

Sapphire will win the world.

sink :p Lotta Mistici (sapphire's alliance) has lost 18cities but only taken 9 therefore sink

House of Batiatus - sink taking on MOS this early is a mistake
Knights of Valor - swim for awhile
The Nights Watch - swim for a little bit but will then fail - the night watch always fail. (always the first ones to go in horror films too:p )
Norma Snockers. - I like them but they being hit hard and don't think they'll last on their own - sink
Semper Fi - the names itself = fail. Make up something orginal :p sink
RootHawgs - swim i think have a decent amount of players could make it if play their cards right
Play for Keeps - swim decent abp and decent dbp with only 1 city lost it shows they can hold their own for now
Contumax League - sink they barely survived 2 weeks ago when several players left obviously did something wrong
One for the Road - I like them swim for a little while but eventually sink cause they only have 7members and could be overpowered by a bigger alliance(s)
Inglorious Gunners Elite - 3 noob names squashed together - sink
The Legends - sink - for the name itself they should be taken out
SEA EAGLES - sink - eagles don't belong in the water defies logic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sinking already. Silver took their top players in yesterday

From ground level, fairly amusing to watch the goings on with Silver, Dark Followers, and Dark Followers II. DFII now outranks DF, but both are sinking pretty quickly. I saw Silver add someone from DF a few days ago with NOT ONE SINGLE ABP. And now, with DF sinking, its top players are in Silver, which is, oh yeah, sinking. I say this as someone in TSL, where we're making treading water look better and better every day.

DeletedUser

I think he meant BoM because we are fighting (conquering) them, but he might just see us as the same alliance since we are so friendly with each other.

DeletedUser

They're a stubborn bunch, like Silvers core. They'll last awhile I'm sure.

No one knows me but I honestly think Silver is desperately trying to take in points and recruit Knights Of Valor and Dark Followers.
They had some top players go inactive and got kicked though.
Silver is actually a good alliance and just got unlucky going to war with MoS and getting a beating right now.
MoS are good TEAM players and thats what an alliance is. Team.
The Shadow League is a team work alliance that will never die out until the last member.

And Sapphire will last ;)

or

DeletedUser

Who the hell are they?! Are we, as MOS, even fighting against them? LOL.

Just saw your guys took a few cities off them so just guessed either that or they were some random noobs being hit (farms)

and sapphire won't :p her alliance is bad (no offense sapph) but their spread and vulnerable

DeletedUser

Lets go back to the topic.
Anyways, you think Silver keep swimming or sink?

DeletedUser19042

I think swim;

They'll drop further in rank. But I think Ellarana is capable to keep it running and arrange a comeback just as White Eagle did.
I expect them to swim a little longer.

DeletedUser

They took another city from us. Good job Silver, keep it up. It may not look like it, but I'm their biggest fan. I still hope they can come back and give us a proper fight.

DeletedUser

Tyone :)) Where you been mate, no one has been here to help me properly bash on I mean compliment Sapphire with me.

DeletedUser

Bend, are you asking me to double team Sapphy? count me in!

DeletedUser

I think swim;

They'll drop further in rank. But I think Ellarana is capable to keep it running and arrange a comeback just as White Eagle did.
I expect them to swim a little longer.

True
Ellaranna has been founding several cities up north west of 54.
So that might save her. Trying to help their allies KoV

DeletedUser

True
Ellaranna has been founding several cities up north west of 54.
So that might save her. Trying to help their allies KoV

Yes, I've been noticing that they've been establishing lots of nice-looking FARMS up north. I don't think that tactic is going to work very well, since before all that long they'll end up with a couple of the large cities on the islands with those little ones that will farm them like there's no tomorrow. A lot of those new little cities are on islands with decent-sized cities belonging to KoV and the new/useless Silver members, and those cities are going to be taken over before the small cities are a threat.

I think Ellaranna and Hickel and a few others will swim, but not by continuing to recruit new members for Silver from alliances that don't know how to fight.

DeletedUser2663

Please try and not to veer off topic here guys. This is a good thread so lets keep it that way.

DeletedUser19042

Metal,

We can discuss about why a person says sink or swim can't we?
Otherwise it's a boring thread.
If someone says sink to an alliance, but other don't agree. Then I think we should discuss about it.

I don't think that's off topic?

RTS