Alliances sink or swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser28226
  • Start date

DeletedUser28226

1. HaVoC- ( my alliance ) have some great team work and aggressive players top ABP -swim

2. The Enlightened- they have some very good players but they have been built of unstable foundations with the break up of THE BANNED i think if they can work together they might stay in this world - swim

3. White Eagles - i think they are just a MRA on steroids you would have though that with 140+ players they would put the worst players into the academy and increase there average. - sink

4. Brothers Of War - With the word "War" name you would have though they would have been far more aggressive but it seems not. Also with a very low Average points lower then White Eagles they must drop dead weight or otherwise they will just keep falling down the alliance charts- sink

5. The Shadow League - they seem to be playing only for them self and not as a team they don't have a good average points and are not dropping dead weight as well i think they will all just slowly fade off- sink

6. Silver - they was rank 12 and now look at them since they have conquest they have shot all the way to rank 6 with 31 members there leader is rank 1 player they must have good team work to be able to take all them cities they will be here for the long run i think - swim

guys thats my thoughts i tried to only look at fact and not buff up my alliance a lot and sound cocky.

+rep me in you agree with what i think post a comment below if you disagree with what i have said or have other views.

post your own thoughts

(name of alliance) - then put what ever you think - sink/swim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with this, I'll add that

S.T.O.R.M. - very unsupportive of their players, no teamwork. - sink
Empowered - good leader, strong alliance - swim

DeletedUser

I agree with this, I'll add that

S.T.O.R.M. - very unsupportive of their players, no teamwork. - sink
Empowered - good leader, strong alliance - swim

Thanks for the vote of Confidence Krynge.

I have noted that BoW and Vanguard seem to be swapping players in what looks like Van becoming the academy. Maybe BoW are coming to life now? - tread water for now

What happened to Pella Kin? - already sunk

DeletedUser28226

i am confused about empowered who are they are they ex- THE BANNED or what

DeletedUser

Nice list brother, will be interesting to see if you got them all right. :)

5. The Shadow League - they seem to be playing only for them self and not as a team they don't have a good average points and are not dropping dead weight as well i think they will all just slowly fade off- sink
From our dealings with them so far I would have to agree with this one, today's been the first time we've seen any proper team work from them.

DeletedUser28226

ye i just don't see them going any where fast your alliance should take all there top cities to see another alliance fall away :)

DeletedUser28226

i have been told that The Shadow League shall heading off to rim city.

DeletedUser

1. Havoc - Seem to be top dog here, very aggressive and seem to have solid leadership in Lowkey. If they can continue being aggressive while maintaining a level of diplomacy i see them lasting till the bitter end. swim

2. The Enlightened - #2 in rankings, the future will be very unsure for these guys. Some very good individuals, if they have the loyalty to survive a ton of pressure without dissolving, they will swim.

3. White Eagles - From the sounds of things have positioned themselves very well in o55. I had thought these guys MRA, but we'll see if they turn out to be a true war alliance. At the moment, unimpressed. -sink

4. Brothers of War - Not sure much about these guys, see a pretty low average ABP, they will probably last as long as they're allowed, eventually an aggressive alliance will wipe them out, and take their better members. -sink

5. Silver - Silver is doing very well, gaining cities and spreading into 54. -swim

6. The Shadow League - While i have some old friends here, i cant see this alliance lasting. They have some good top members but seems like alot of dead weight. When top members lose cities with only a few people sending to break, somethings wrong. - sink

7. S.T.O.R.M - Very low BP for 70 + members. Only ones ive dealt with were inactive it seemed. Numbers dont impress me though - sink

8. Empowered - Old friend in this alliance, small tight group, good numbers. I see them sticking through to the end or joining one of the other top alliances together. swim.

9. White Eagles II - See above, nothing impressive with this branch either, maybe they'll surprise me, but i doubt it. -sink

10. Band of Misfits - Another alliance claiming they will will dominate o55, lol. Top members seem fairly aggressive, but takes more than a few to dominate an ocean. -sink

DeletedUser1373

1.Havoc - Seem to be well coordinated good leadership and have control of there own ocean- Swim

2. The Enlightened -Not sure about these guys they have a lot of competition will have to stick together and fight to stay alive but i think they pull through - Swim

3. White Eagles- Reserving judgement they seem to have a good ABP so I will give them the benefit of doubt toss up could go either way but i think they will fall under pressure unless something happens- Sink

4.Brothers of war - Being held in power by support from havoc but don't see them lasting long- Sink

5. Silver -seem to be heading to the top well organized and growing quickly -Swim

6. The Shadow League - good alliance will have to get through Silver which I see unlikely - Sink

7. S.T.O.R.M- too spread out don't see how they can support each other plus they seem to be top heavy - Sink

8. Empowered- seem like a solid group will have to prove themselves soon as there ocean has many potential alliances don't see them coming out of there-Sink

9.White Eagles II - don't see them lasting long they will either be swallowed up or merge with their sister alliance- Sink

10. Band Of Misfits - will have to fight to take dominance of there ocean don't see how they can do it they will probably merge into one of the top alliances- Sink

DeletedUser5554

1) havoc...as much as ive come to respect lowkey thus far 1st ranks in the early months never survive the game ultimately - sink though i do give them a LONG life line.

2) Enlightened picked a fight with havoc and were born in a disorganzied way those two things together im giving them the underdog ranking for havoc - sink (sorry boys you know i do like and respect you all too :) )

3) White eagles, MRA, 5 good players really 1 of which was defeated in less than 2 days totally on ithica, struggles with BOM having only 2 wins against them and 1 deflection the 2 wins coming from 2 bad recruiting picks who were far away.- sink

4) Brothers of war no info but they are a early major ranking alliance so ill just go and give the thumbs down - sink

5) Silver i give this alliance an edge over Havoc and say it eventually takes the 1st seed from them - swim for the moment.

6) The Shadow Leauge no info same reasoning as BoW - sink

7) S.T.O.R.M. appears really spread out, no real aggression or heart (us surrounding them would know)- sinking like the titanic

8) Empowered also a break away of Banned, aggressive, tough, and organized - gonna say swim for the moment.

9) WE2 - sink same reasons as its main alliance

10) Band of Misfits, definently NOT its delta counter part, the gears were not grinding in this alliance in terms of leadership, and heads were being butted a lot...however being on that council and trying to resolve things sucessfully i can say that if our act is truely together we're gonna be a force to be reconded with already having the talent assembled. - ima go ahead and give them the benefit of the doubt and say swim for the moment :)

DeletedUser28226

so your saying 2 of the best alliance HaVoC and the enlightened wont last but the crappy band of misfits will??? put this image in your head in a war who win havoc or band of misfits.

DeletedUser

I like the opinions here, but it would be much more interesting if instead of seeing the same alliances sinking or swimming, bringing in alliances from outside the top 10/15 for example?

How bout - and this is a novel idea- sinking or swimming the alliance of the person who posts above you?

For example, i would be ranking HaVoC (ArShark's alliance). I'd say they'll swim for a while yet, they have a strong presence in the core and a high conquest turnover that shows if nothing else they'll have activity for a few months.

DeletedUser

Alexander, neither would win or loose seeing as they are an ocean apart at the moment. How many servers have you stayed to the end of? Now, how many alliances stayed the top dog from the first weeks all the way to the end? Care to tell me that the top alliances will be the top alliances in the end? I didn't think so. Nod said that Havoc would have a long life line, meaning they would the top dog for a very long time, but any super alliance on a decent server such as this will fall before the end.

DeletedUser6378

I will tell you right now HaVoC may be #1, but wont stay there as soon i expect to see about 30 members get kicked out. Then i expect to see HaVoC go right back to the top without the dead weight. HaVoC is a very good team, and works quite well together. After the dead weight is gone. You will see this alliance become more aggressive then anybody would think. The way it currently stands HoVoC wont make the end of the server, or even another month. After the dead weight is gone then It does have the potential to be the best and make it to the end.

DeletedUser11965

I will tell you right now HaVoC may be #1, but wont stay there as soon i expect to see about 30 members get kicked out. Then i expect to see HaVoC go right back to the top without the dead weight. HaVoC is a very good team, and works quite well together. After the dead weight is gone. You will see this alliance become more aggressive then anybody would think. The way it currently stands HoVoC wont make the end of the server, or even another month. After the dead weight is gone then It does have the potential to be the best and make it to the end.

if thats the case, i guess ill be leaving rather than being kicked.
im currently thinking deadweight=people with 1 city

DeletedUser6378

Dead weight people are people that don't participate. Every alliance has them. We are just going to get rid of ours and consume there cities.

DeletedUser23934

hahaha. This is wildly hilarious. I love the forums, just saying. But here are my inputs.

HaVoC= To tell you the god honest truth, I thought they were just gonna be another MRA to die out after about 50,000 points or so since they maxed out their alliance limit early on and have near it right now. However, they are a pretty tightly knit alliance if you count the top half to 2/3's of their alliance. If they get rid of dead weight, they might last till near the end. Right now- Swim for probably a year or so.

The Enlightened= A reorganization of The BANNED. Compared to Empowered it is a bit more un-organized however bigger in numbers and stronger in general. They will probably last for a few more months tops, 1 month at the least. Will stay in 2nd almost the entire time. Swim

White Eagles= no comment, it's that bad. MRA- sink

Brothers of War= Don't really know much about them. They don't stick out much but they aren't weak either. Very under the radar depending on who you are, but have a pretty low average for the 4 alliance and are 6 in ABP so that's a little bit off. Swim for a month.

Silver= Fantastic alliance. Very tight, strong, and coordinated. Highest average on the server. Have the number 1 ranked personal player with quite a few over 20,000 points as well. Swim and go near the top very soon.

Shadow League= An ok alliance. An alliance that will stay around for a while and won't get a lot of notice cause it's right in the middle of the pact. Swim unless they go to war, then they're sunk.

S.T.O.R.M.= Very low average, and a very low ABP. Don't seem at all aggressive but they get attacked a lot shown from the DBP compared to ABP. Unless they turn it around, sink.

Empowered= Very similar to the Enlightened. They will last longer though as they are more coordinated and have a much higher average, almost 1,000 points more. Very skilled alliance will probably be similar to Silver in the long run. Swim!

White Eagles II= no comment yet again. Even worst than WE. Sink

Immortal Koil= Worst average in the top 15 alliances. They are ranked 19 for ABP which means if they get in a war, they'll sink fast. Overall-sink

Band of Misfits= As it's my own alliance it's hard to say anything really. Our leadership, sorry guys, are not teaching the new members who have only just started on this server, organization isn't that fantastic, and we have a lot of dead weight. Don't really know if sink or swim it depends on leadership. And just saying, the leaders are very good players, they just haven't been getting the rest of the alliance going. Either sink or swim. Depends on the leaders in the next few weeks I think.

Now for ALLIANCES TO LOOK OUT FOR

Divine Blood= Very good average for their players. They have only 28 which is very good size for this type of server. Very organized and started late compared to everyone else so they are off to a good start! Swim unless taken out by HaVoC or another major alliance.

303 Fighter Squadron= They have a fantastic average are ranked 26 for alliances but are 10 for ABP. Very good for only having 9 players and 2 of them being below 2000 points. If they get rid of the bottom 2 and maybe recruit a few more players, they'll get really good really fast. SWIM

There are no other good looking alliance below that so I'm done. Please put comments as I always love input. Good or bad, I don't mind. I just hope you all agree.