Alliances sink or swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser28226
  • Start date

DeletedUser30757

Ahhh, just bitter. Maybe you would like to sign up for our charity program, a little something we are doing to give back to the community... see were not all bad. I shall refer you to our Director for Sustainable Development - Chrisg2003bt (look Chris, another title :p)

Your in good hands Newsroom.

DeletedUser1483

Ooooo. I like titles. :)

Thats all from newsroom obviously.. No news at 10.

DeletedUser

Its always fun to look back and redo this every now and then so I have some free time and thought I would give this a go. First time doing a review like this and its all my personal opinion so if you dont like it TO BAD!!!!!

1.) Mors Omnia Solvit = Number 1 for hmmmm idk forever. Under great leadership and every fight they go into, they prevail. Swim

2.) White Eagles = Now # 2 after a merge with lumi and I think that was a mistake. Once they made this merge they seem to be losing to BoM rather than taking the advantage. Should be interesting to see. However my opinion is biased b/c I do believe BoM will win the war so Sink (What kind of leader would I be if I said swim b/c they beat the snot out of BoM, yeah see my point)

3.) Band of Misfits = Will refrain from comment since its my alliance but as I said before SWIM BABY!!!!! (PS started out as #10 and was told we were going to sink and merge into other top alliances.)

4.) The Shadow League = about 33k average battle points per player. I think they were losing to Silver when Mors came in to save the day. Could go either way definatly not going to win but b/c of there diplomacy skills they will survive to the end. Swim.

5.) Elite Ones = 25k average on battle points however this should rise since they just entered a war on KOTA I think I saw somewhere. Not sure how thats going to turn out but I dont think it will go well. So my friends Im sorry but Sink.

So there are the top 5 if anyone wishes to add on please do so. If you dont like what I say then again TO BAD!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is it me or is there really only a thousand players on this servers and like 20 alliances?

DeletedUser1483

Hey T-Rock. How's the relationship with billsplodge coming along? :p

Wait.. On topic.

MOS - Just keeps swimming. :)
TCF - Looking like the titanic right about now. "Abandon ship! Abandon ship!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Ok guys, Follow Chris's example and keep things on topic. That or i lock the thread.

DeletedUser

is it me or is there really only a thousand players on this servers and like 20 alliances?

thats how most servers are heading now. too many coming out thick and fast. everyone jumps on the new server, doesnt get a good start and then jumps on the next one to try again. Only the alliances that get a good start seem to hang around, or a random bunch of strays forms on the rim a bit later and sneak in under the radar ;)

But, with only really 20 alliances it makes it easier to see who might sink or swim

DeletedUser3613

All out war it is then (evil grin)

If you look at the teams left there are rely only 3 ~ 4 alliances that can go on to rule the world, add in the 1~2 noteable alliances that will inevitably pop up on the rim and that's 6 max.

I honestly reckon Pella will be an intimate world ;)

*keep your friends close and your enemy's closer*

DeletedUser

4.) The Shadow League = about 33k average battle points per player. I think they were losing to Silver when Mors came in to save the day. Could go either way definatly not going to win but b/c of there diplomacy skills they will survive to the end. Swim.

I'd agree. They have some good and some bad like most alliances. And by bad I mean they give you over an hour to snipe a CS. Was expecting more from the #3 alliance afterall you are picking on #14. Try not to get Mos to bail you out this time :p

DeletedUser

Dory: Just keep swimmings, just keep swimming

(reference to finding nemo)

Which is more than i can say about TSL. another CS was sent at me today. No surprise my excellent team helped me out in defeating this one as I had to be somewhere when it landed but TSL are improving only a 43minute window to snipe this time :) It was a toughie ;)

DeletedUser19042

No surprise my excellent team helped me out in defeating this one as I had to be somewhere when it landed but TSL are improving only a 43minute window to snipe this time :) It was a toughie ;)

Just had to rep you for that. :D

DeletedUser

Their getting good now. They must of read the forums and see how little i thought of them.

Had a nicely timed CS attempt a little while ago. 3 attacks and 3 seconds between the first and last attack. Unfortunately for them I had luck on my side and managed to drop in some defense troops 1 second before the CS causing it to bounce.

If you guys want to see the report i'd be happy to show you :)

DeletedUser

lJPG.jpg

rep.jpg

DeletedUser

Ty unfortunately they re-tried for the city and managed to get it this time.

1st city I lost to TSL well done it only took them 4 attempts on a player half their size. Congrats you must be proud.

DeletedUser

Not my fault the only reason they beat us is cause they outnumber us like 5 players to one let alone the size difference of each player. I mean like 200k players coming after like 30-60k players c'mon like where's the challenge in that.

Even Oftr gave me a better run when I was fighting them 72 cities to 5 when i joined the server. Managed to hold out for around 2 weeks before they removed me from o53. Hence why I have 11 dead CSs on my wall already.

TSL cut your numbers and maybe then you can come at me :p