Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Thats a - rep for you! Sucking up to the boss, and yes I called myself the boss :)

Jk mate ;-)

lol, its easy to be nice...:p
mm

DeletedUser

Erm...right :)

*Whats this guy talking about? :D *
But seriously, I'm confused -_-
mm

DeletedUser

How sweet, an alliance called KILL Red Mist has appeared even though it is one person.

DeletedUser

How sweet, an alliance called KILL Red Mist has appeared even though it is one person.

Must hate demon as well ;) His city is Kill Apox Predator. I'm sure he fills loved. :) I would if I had a city named after me haha

DeletedUser25038

Lukas latest update needs further revisions if someone has the time?

DeletedUser

my opinion on top 12:

Red mist: float... in 1st
2-12: used as a raft to help red mist float in 1st ;)

DeletedUser

oooohh i wanna join :/ can we invite NPA also :D i hear they have hot chicks... that hate pants :O could be a great night :D
There are always hot chicks around as that's how we roll bro

DeletedUser

There are always hot chicks around as that's how we roll bro

Hot Grepo-chicks? I believe that doesn't exist. They're folklore and myth! If you ever find one you're said to be blessed with great fortune and luck. Your opponents will crumble and lay down their swords!

But then again - no one actually knows...

DeletedUser33530

Hot Grepo-chicks? I believe that doesn't exist. They're folklore and myth! If you ever find one you're said to be blessed with great fortune and luck. Your opponents will crumble and lay down their swords!

I can confirmed that this does not work when you find one. Dont ask about the details lets just say some weird stuff happens in the collectors forums.

DeletedUser

I can confirmed that this does not work when you find one. Dont ask about the details lets just say some weird stuff happens in the collectors forums.

This so called hot chick was most likely a 600 pound man touching him self as he post fake pictures from google ;) You half to love those especially when grepolis has people like you to believe their actually hot! :)

DeletedUser

Ahiett your hot! love a women with a nice beard and some arm pit hair ;)

DeletedUser

This so called hot chick was most likely a 600 pound man touching him self as he post fake pictures from google ;) You half to love those especially when grepolis has people like you to believe their actually hot! :)

Thats a future +rep when i can right there xD