Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

It seems I.R.S has... "sank"? A large part of them went to the Odyssey. But there are still many well-developed players there. Have they split? Let's see what happens.

DeletedUser42407

WOW DUDE CHILL OUT! I don't have time to write a novel like you because I do have a life. And I was more or less joking around. Its a game

It took me appx. 8 min to right my top 12. Can you really not spare that time? If you cannot than do not post at all as it is spamming in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Okay to make everyone happy aka JABAA55 I will redo my list.
-Odyssey-Swim
-Point leader and by far the most BPs in the game. Leadership knows what they are doing and they have about the "right" amount of people.
-Warloads-Swim and Win
They have the fewest amount of people of anyone in the top 12 but highest points per person. Very organized. Only way I see them losing is if they tick off too many alliances off at once.
-The Assassins-Swim
Good battle points and point average. Do not know much about them other than the stats.
-Mercs- Swim
With both brother alliances they have by far the most members and have 2nd most attack battle points. Really a good overall alliance.
-RL-Sink but not for a while
In a war with the mercs right now and they are outgunned in terms of numbers. But hey it ain't over till its over.
-Kre Kroner- Swim
Good point average and average BP
-The Greek Cities- Sink
They look like they are too war hungry, and their location does not serve this well.
-3 Headed Monster- Sink
Seems to be in many wars also with major alliances
-Spartan Morgan- Sink
Very very low BPs which will hinder growth
-Dark Angels-Float
They will stay being average in my opinion. High attack BP.
- Centurions- Float
Good BPs and average point ranking. Do not know much about.
-DTA-Swim
On the outter rim which gives it plenty of room to grow. Plus almost max out in members lol, oh well. But pretty good in battle points but need players to pick up more cities if they want to last.

Here is a better list with some reasoning.

DeletedUser43011

-Odyssey-Swim
-Point leader and by far the most BPs in the game. Leadership knows what they are doing and they have about the "right" amount of people.

Everyone is calling themselves Michael Phelps in this alliance (damn just made myself a target, hello rimsville) :p

DeletedUser39849

why do you think warlords is very organised? perhaps it's a big mess in here..

DeletedUser39849

for now warlords will defenetly swim due to big and experienced players but good leadership and organisation is also required later on

DeletedUser38465

Hi Byllis!
I just wanted to update any who are interested in the war between WARLORDS and The Assassins

Cities Taken
WARLORDS-8 The Assassins-1
+4 new cities today, maybe another one soon.
Put 9 in revolt.
Great war going on here.

I also want to say, The Assassins did a good job defending what they could.

Thanks for your time.

DeletedUser

Hi Byllis!
I just wanted to update any who are interested in the war between WARLORDS and The Assassins

Cities Taken
Put 9 in revolt.
Great war going on here.

Thanks for your time.

Please keep us posted.

DeletedUser42407

Hi Byllis!

Cities Taken
Put 9 in revolt.
Great war going on here.

Thanks for your time.

Nice! I am glad to see my old alliance thriving!

DeletedUser

Just to put this out there, the mercs seem like the current best alliance on the server. Normally I'd go with WARLORDS, but I've lost pretty much all respect for their leadership and heard it's pretty bad from some of my friends there. That, and if the mercs can get even 50% of their members going in an op, there're going to do quite well.

DeletedUser

the mercs have 2 academys = epic fail.
i sincerely wish i was closer to them, and will be working on the gap between us.
they have some good players, and a lot of worthless ones to.

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree that they do have a bit to many players, but if those players are active and know what they are doing, it's not a bad thing. Getting them to know what they are doing is the trick...

DeletedUser

Well Mercs 3 and 2 are being battered by Argonauts. 9 of there cities to one of ours