Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser31322

so boring that some alliance don't even have the guts to attack with LS and troops , instead they hit you only with spell .

DeletedUser38465

Just by some rumors, but there is a rumor that Spider Monkeys exist on this server once again :eek:..:D Any updates on this world? Top 12s etc?

DeletedUser

Haha, another crown on the way for Enigma then ?.

Yes Spider Monkeys are here causing mayhem I think lol, they're a few oceans away from us though.

DeletedUser38465

Haha, another crown on the way for Enigma then ?.

Yes Spider Monkeys are here causing mayhem I think lol, they're a few oceans away from us though.

We have a solid chance. It will be a close run, theres a three way war going on in Eubea. It will be close to the finish. :pro: :)

DeletedUser

Well, the gun has fired for WWs...and Mercs have well and truly nobbled Trident at the starting line...will there be any more dirty tricks along the way?

Zarun-

Strategos
Wow this world is still open? Good memories starting on Grepolis here and founding Supernova in O67 which became Invictus that won the world.

So what's going on? Did Invictus lose wonders?

DeletedUser45361

>A few WW city holders from Mercs and Trident left their respective alliances causing Trident and Mercs to lose those WWs to INV
>INV got 6/7 of the WW's... Mercs held (and still hold) the last WW
>INV WW cities holder received a permanent ban (for logging into multi-accounts)
>INV systematically transferred ALL their WW to their allies Defiant Promitheans
>Attempts were made to capture the 7th WW but weren't successful
>Countdown of the world end has begun... I think there are 20 days left or something like that....