Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Hahah you got there first :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol... This kneejerk reaction is the problem. Biting off more than you can chew much? And its not my thread, and I have no map. So don't complain when i get mistaken. Also i never said you had less experience than wolves. :p

So, if you don't have a map or even anything about an alliance, don't even open your mouth. You have no idea what any alliance is capable of and if you're too lazy to look on a site that has a map, then don't even bother making a top 12 because it's just a waste of time to read.

DeletedUser

Well thanks you guys for your input, looks like i'll shut up for the rest of Beginners Protection. :(

DeletedUser41447

Another Balkan alliance (SFRJ)???

And Wolves are already falling apart...

DeletedUser

This applies to all the alliance's said to swim.
tumblr_luzg2qqxkS1r688bdo1_500.jpg

DeletedUser41934

This world seems to be unattractive to players :p We need another speed 3 but whats good is that i have tones of people to farm!

DeletedUser41447

Me too... Almost every alliance is a MRA... When I started, the second I founded a city, I got two invites for alliance...

DeletedUser

I can't see any of these alliances advancing too far quickly, whether they sink or float. This world came too early and doesn't have any presets as far as i can see. See you all in the next speed 3!

DeletedUser42407

Cerberus seems pretty good they have a few good names in there I bet they will make top rank soon

DeletedUser41447

Yep, but few good members is not enough to win the world...

DeletedUser42407

In this world so far Cerberus seem most likely to get top rank. It has experienced leadership unlike most alliances and has the highest point average. It also has a few very experienced players. Furthermore 2 of the top 3 players in Byllis are in Cebereus.

DeletedUser

The other is Adeptus, and let me tell you, most of us are experienced players from Gythium and Byzantium. So don't go spouting we're inexperienced :p

DeletedUser21418

hmm whit all those experienced playres, maby i can find sombuddy to teach me the game, iam just a NOOB