Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser24334

1 KombatIcons -Sink- Harboring Inactives, MRA, Many Novices, Also Making wars with many alliances will be your downfall
2 Phoenix Reborn -Float- I can see real potential with this alliance, though there are many Novies, they seem to be learning the ropes.
3 Odessey -Sink- Harboring Inactives, MRA, Many Novices, Good Try Though
4 The Assassins -Sink- Harboring Inactives, MRA, Many Novices
5 Cerberus - - Founder of the Alliance, No Comment
6 -=GrePOoNoObs=- -Sink- the Name Answers the Question
7 Three Headed Monster -Sink- Harboring Inactives, MRA, Many Novices, Yet Again Good Try
8 Mercenaries -Sink- Harboring Inactives, MRA, Many Novices, Though Great Possibility for War
9 Adeptus -Swim- Harboring Inactives, Active Players, Great Potential
10 VENI-VIDI-VICI -Float- Harboring Inactives, Some Active Players, If they kicked the low pointed players, it leaves them with nothing but great potential. -Also on A Side Note Change your Name, it Drives me insane :p
11 I.R.S -Swim- Harboring Inactives, Some Active Players, Also some players with great knowledge of the game, there a force to be reckon with if they change there tactics
12 Elite Squad -Sink- Harboring Inactives, Some Active Players, The Ones that are active have a great history, Though There are many novices, there biggest mistake was letting a spy in a leadership position, that was a big downfall, and it wasn't me, trust me I had to do some research to find this out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21480

1 KombatIcons -Sink- to much inactives and to much founders lol :)
2 Phoenix Reborn -Float- they have great players it is up to the leaders to do there part now
3 Odessey -Sink- Yep sink no comment
4 The Assassins -Sink- to much inactives
5 Cerberus -Float - well,well MrPdwash was a founder in myonia i think :) and they lost to a smaller alliance they look like great players i know some as friends and they are great players like phoenix its up to the leader to lead them to victory
6 -=GrePOoNoObs=- -Sink- because they are greponoobs
7 Three Headed Monster -Sink- fail to much in actives
8 Mercenaries -Sink- to much Inactives,
9 Adeptus -Swim- ok player swim for now
10 VENI-VIDI-VICI -sink- where have i seen this name before ? oh Yeah EVERYWHERE
11 I.R.S -Sink- there abp is bad for how much members they have hope it gets way better
12 Elite Squad -Sink- fail they are not elite
well guys seems these are all almost noob alliance :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24334

hahaha myonia was my tester world, I went inactive, school time came and I had a workload to fill. Then I got kicked out of the alliance by the other founder, that world went down town fast :p

DeletedUser21480

Good luck wish you the best :) but we all know who is winning this world DayWalkers

DeletedUser24334

Well you are starting out right, 7 members, and trusting no one.... besides cerberus of course XP

DeletedUser

11 I.R.S -Sink- there abp is bad for how much members they have hope it gets way better

We have not come out of BP yet...We only started a few days ago...

11 I.R.S -Swim- Harboring Inactives, Some Active Players, Also some players with great knowledge of the game, there a force to be reckon with if they change there tactics

Yes, by the end of today and tomorrow you will see some massive changes

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Greetings guys,

I am Madbanshee, Founder of the new alliance I made yesterday afternoon, Phoenix Rising. If you are wondering why Elite Squad has fallen, you should ask me... because I alone convinced more than 20 players to leave them.

Here is a little story I would like to share with you guys! :D
The day before Elite Squad fallen, the alliance was filled with experienced players but the only problem was our founder & diplomacy. They seemed like they don't know how to control their own alliance. I requested to guide the founder through leadership but he read the message and never replied.

During that time, they had more than 15 Inactive players and are still somehow in the alliance. We had a pact with KombatIcons but I did not like the way the leaders were treating our pact. I warned them about how childish they were acting, one of the leaders then kicked me.

However, I was prepared. I saved the list of recipient, this lets me mass mail the alliance, and removed the leaders from it. Therefore only the members could see it. I sent them a message so ridiculous that it made the alliance go downwards in the rankings. Most of the players that left went and followed me to my new alliance, only 3 went to a different alliance.

I would love to show you the message I sent but it is too precious :)

-Madbanshee

DeletedUser

Greetings guys,

I am Madbanshee, Founder of the new alliance I made yesterday afternoon, Phoenix Rising. If you are wondering why Elite Squad has fallen, you should ask me... because I alone convinced more than 20 players to leave them.

Here is a little story I would like to share with you guys! :D
The day before Elite Squad fallen, the alliance was filled with experienced players but the only problem was our founder & diplomacy. They seemed like they don't know how to control their own alliance. I requested to guide the founder through leadership but he read the message and never replied.

During that time, they had more than 15 Inactive players and are still somehow in the alliance. We had a pact with KombatIcons but I did not like the way the leaders were treating our pact. I warned them about how childish they were acting, one of the leaders then kicked me.

However, I was prepared. I saved the list of recipient, this lets me mass mail the alliance, and removed the leaders from it. Therefore only the members could see it. I sent them a message so ridiculous that it made the alliance go downwards in the rankings. Most of the players that left went and followed me to my new alliance, only 3 went to a different alliance.

I would love to show you the message I sent but it is too precious :)

-Madbanshee

Gosh . How clever. So uhmm... you took noobs from Elite Squad to start your own alliance called Phoenix Rising. I have only one question. Do you have a lifejacket? ;)

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Well I guess I brought these noobs and made them go through intense training. I've also brought some elite players into the alliance and so far doing well. I am worried about the MRAs at Ocean 56 but we will fight, I've made friends with 3 alliances out of the Top 5 current alliance rankings, they will hopefully help us grow as we will help them through their war.

Will we float or will we sink?

Who knows?

Do you have a lifejacket?

Nope, we don't need to swim when we can fly as a Phoenix! :p

DeletedUser42407

I think sister alliances this early in the game are very noobish.

DeletedUser

I started off the Elite Squad issue by getting their noob founder to give me leader rights, in which I kicked out 30 of their top members.

DeletedUser24334

That is cruel. They may be novices but they still are players. To sabotage so early is a bad choice. You should have waited until week 3-4 that would of produced a better result.

DeletedUser

I heard a little story also

Well I guess I brought these noobs and made them go through intense training. I've also brought some elite players into the alliance and so far doing well. I am worried about the MRAs at Ocean 56 but we will fight, I've made friends with 3 alliances out of the Top 5 current alliance rankings, they will hopefully help us grow as we will help them through their war.

Will we float or will we sink?

Who knows?

Do you have a lifejacket?

Nope, we don't need to swim when we can fly as a Phoenix! :p

Well I heard you was going around and messaging any alliance with more than 10 players in OC56 to merge with you,

advertising your PACTS, NAP's and Bodyguards on here is a proper NOOB thing to do

GOOD LUCK AND I'LL LEND YOU A LIFE JACKET

DeletedUser

I started off the Elite Squad issue by getting their noob founder to give me leader rights, in which I kicked out 30 of their top members.

Pathetic seriously very pathetic, I will never want anything to do with you due to this horrendous act. This is a horrible way to play the game I have been playing this game for many years and going into a alliance and then sabotaging all the hard work they have put into it that just shows how scared of that alliance you really are. Please do not brag about this pathetic act on here as I do not want to see it.. Thanks very much you have earned yourself another person who doesn't like you; Congrats! :pro: