Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser25446

Pathetic seriously very pathetic, I will never want anything to do with you due to this horrendous act. This is a horrible way to play the game I have been playing this game for many years and going into a alliance and then sabotaging all the hard work they have put into it that just shows how scared of that alliance you really are. Please do not brag about this pathetic act on here as I do not want to see it.. Thanks very much you have earned yourself another person who doesn't like you; Congrats! :pro:

On the contrary, TLH did a generous thing.
Instead of learning the wrong way, the new players now have a chance to learn a proper way to play...:pro:

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Well I heard you was going around and messaging any alliance with more than 10 players in OC56 to merge with you,

advertising your PACTS, NAP's and Bodyguards on here is a proper NOOB thing to do

GOOD LUCK AND I'LL LEND YOU A LIFE JACKET

Well I guess I learn from my mistakes, I am still trying to improvise the way I lead my own alliance.

DeletedUser

1 KombatIcons - Float
2 Odyssey - Sink
3 The Assassins - Sink
4 -=GrePOoNoObs=- - Sink
5 Phoenix Reborn - Swim for now
6 Mercenaries 87293 - Sink
7 Three Headed Monster - Sink
8 Cerberus - Swim
9 VENI-VIDI-VICI - Swim for now
10 Adeptus - Float
11 I.R.S - Swim
12 Centurions - Sink

DeletedUser

On the contrary, TLH did a generous thing.
Instead of learning the wrong way, the new players now have a chance to learn a proper way to play...:pro:

No you are wrong, I would explain why but if you agree with him I wont waste my time....

DeletedUser42407

1 KombatIcons - Float
2 Odyssey - Sink
3 The Assassins - Sink
4 -=GrePOoNoObs=- - Sink
5 Phoenix Reborn - Swim for now
6 Mercenaries 87293 - Sink
7 Three Headed Monster - Sink
8 Cerberus - Swim
9 VENI-VIDI-VICI - Swim for now
10 Adeptus - Float
11 I.R.S - Swim
12 Centurions - Sink

Why do you always type in blue :p

DeletedUser25746

now we know who not to trust over here

It is an online video game. Don't trust anyone until they have proven over a decent period of time that they can be trusted. You wouldn't let some guy you barely know baby sit your kids. I do dislike they act of alliance sabotage but it is something that is part of the game, just like stealing and crime are part of life.

DeletedUser38465

10 VENI-VIDI-VICI -sink- where have i seen this name before ? oh Yeah EVERYWHERE

Give us a chance precious, give us a chance..:rolleyes:

From now on, just call us VVV than people will stop complaining :p

DeletedUser

Kombaticons is a lot better than you think, leaders are planning a big overhaul and kicking loads of the noobs, and breaking any useless pact

DeletedUser

Kombaticons is a lot better than you think, leaders are planning a big overhaul and kicking loads of the noobs, and breaking any useless pact
I did say it would happen within 2 weeks

DeletedUser

we do try. Its been on the cards for a while, but obv preparation is needed, That takes time

DeletedUser

Well I guess I learn from my mistakes, I am still trying to improvise the way I lead my own alliance.

Its looks like you've done it again eh!, so I'm sat there drinking my morning coffee (Nescafe Gold Blend to be precise) and I stumble upon your name in The Assassins member list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its looks like you've done it again eh!, so I'm sat there drinking my morning coffee (Nescafe Gold Blend to be precise) and I stumble upon your name in The Assassins member list.

Your turning into a good little Grepo Hoare.

I wouldnt be so quick to judge. You dont know whats Happening

DeletedUser

He's either jumped ship or they're merging doesn't take a genius to figure that out, and with Valhalla1 now in reformed law then it doesn't look like Phoenix Rising know wether theyre coming or going.

DeletedUser

I assure you THEY know everything thats going on aslong as they read forums!

DeletedUser

Well mad, ya dont have to do as much now that you merged with us...and I don't like the new name much, but kombaticons was worse in my opinon (sorry tripleplay)