Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser44711

I've always thought unknown seem to be a group of great players, and to me them recruiting refugees doesn't change that

DeletedUser

i liked the unknown until they started a refugeecamp. now they probably going to crack in a couple of weeks.

to me the hallmark of a good alliance is not giving a damn if they bring in a refugee, they say, we want this guy, and no idiots are gonna stop us, then they take out whoever is bothering the dude.

DeletedUser25074

to me the hallmark of a good alliance is not giving a damn if they bring in a refugee, they say, we want this guy, and no idiots are gonna stop us, then they take out whoever is bothering the dude.

I do that just to get under the skin of enemy alliances :p

DeletedUser

we all know the game, but changing aliance because your old club get beat up makes you a loser!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42982

we all know the game, but changing aliance because your old club get asswhoped still makes you coward.

Fleppus you don't know the specifics so don't make stupid assumptions that aren't true, the whole damn ocean was a mess.
Edit: @Chalna, I believe he was talking about FleetAdmiralTaavi

DeletedUser

I would like to see an update of this :). I wont ruin it and say what alliance I run :p.

DeletedUser

Anyone want to do an update of this? Or am i going to have to do one myself?

DeletedUser

if you are able to do an update then great !!!!. And Supernova disolved into Psycho Relics i think. Though not sure what happned there though

DeletedUser

Jebus. You know what happened to me? I forgot my Grepo name. I remembered my password, but my stupid (Mavericky) laptop wouldn't remember my name. I didn't either. So I come here, looking for threads where I might have posted and bam! the forum tells me who I am.

There's a philosophical lesson there somewhere. (For the philosophically inclined, I used to be Empedocle, then Phaneron. You know what I'm talking about. Two great thunks but one even greater. Not me, why Sir/Madam.)

The Greek Cities rules for being a splendid place for funny thinkers. Let's see if I get back in there or have to start again somewhere else, or both.

DeletedUser

I forgot to say, I wasn't addressing anyone or any post in particular, but nice if I did do. However, my previous post could be considered sorta free-floating, until I find my former alliance mates. There!

DeletedUser

if you are able to do an update then great !!!!. And Supernova disolved into Psycho Relics i think. Though not sure what happned there though

Supernova were at war with TGC and couldn't handle it- after their leader went into VM mode- SN broke up and join Psycho Relics. Which in turn disolved and the players join LoM or TGC

DeletedUser44473

Supernova were at war with TGC and couldn't handle it- after their leader went into VM mode- SN broke up and join Psycho Relics. Which in turn disolved and the players join LoM or TGC
they couldnt handle a war with TGC? wow now thats something I wanted to read. :cool:

DeletedUser

Why is this so quiet ??, this world belongs to us (and our friends) or the Spider Monkeys (and their friends).

Hello again Monkeys, Deja Vu lol.

DeletedUser25074

Why is this so quiet ??, this world belongs to us (and our friends) or the Spider Monkeys (and their friends).

Hello again Monkeys, Deja Vu lol.

Na not this time lol were just here on the rim poking fun at the locals :p No bashing everyone from the core again :D