Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser24334
  • Start date

DeletedUser10962

Here you go I don't know enough about the ingame politics to know whats going on in a number of alliances so it's just wild speculation feel free to criticise, I'm sure you all will

1. Infectious

Averages per member: points - 19166, Cities - 3.9, ABP - 4361, DBP - 1768

Top dogs at the moment having only lost 7 cities (according to grepostats). Positioned in the north west of 55 mainly and seem to be positioning to move into 45 against PMB. Strong ABP and DBP showing they are aggressive and have been hit back and they can take it. Only concern for them might be if MN were to hit them on the other side to PMB then it could be hard to continue their strong start. However so far they're making it work well for them and I expect them to Swim.

2. Moderated Nation

Averages per member: Points - 15328, Cities -3.3 , ABP - 3031, DBP - 1203

Owning the majority of O54 at the moment and their strong ABP reflects the aggression of this alliance. With none of the alliances there mounting much of a fightback as of yet. Will be interested to see in which direction they choose to expand after they have finished consolidating their core. Only two cities lost so far and one of them looks like a swap with infectious expect them to look to expand into O44 in the future. Swim

3. Dark Angels

Averages per member: Points - 11444, Cities - 2.8, ABP - 2440, DBP - 730

As everyone else has said about this alliance I don't know much about them. They are based in O56 and have been on the attack although they have been growing slower than the other 3 in the top 4. With no other major alliances in their vicinity they may look to push north into O55 to take on Aegis or may simply focus on consolidating their ocean until a larger threat comes along Swim

4. Project Misery Business

Averages per member: Points - 15081, Cities - 3.4, ABP - 3788, DBP - 1745

Attracting fire from Infectious and (based on grepostats) appear to be coming off worse for it at the moment. That being said they are still growing at a good rate and are by no means getting steamrolled. They have created a good core but with Infectious coming from them they may struggle to expand in the future but they have the personnel to hold their own. Depending on how their diplomacy works out they could be in a tight spot with Eclipse on the other side of them to Infectious. Float

5. Eclipse

Averages per member: Points - 11483, Cities - 2.9, ABP - 2080, DBP - 762

Another alliance with a relatively low DBP to ABP ratio suggests they are as of yet unproven but seem to be trading blows with Bunch of Trolls (hard to know this early on but they have taken a few cities from them) so may look to advance into 44 where Bunch of Trolls are. Swim

6. Bunch of Trolls

Averages per member: Points - 8887, Cities - 2.3, ABP - 1501, DBP - 722

With my prediction (based on wild speculation) that MN and Eclipse will look to expand into 44 I see hard times ahead for Bunch of Trolls especially with their losses to the Noobs as well. I can't see a feasible direction for them to expand to except out towards the northern rim to escape their predators. Sink

7. OCEANS VETERANS

Averages per member: Points - 7708, Cities - 2.1, ABP - 1325, DBP - 257

More or less unchallenged so far having started way out on the rim. I can see them doing well in the future if the can secure the rim but may struggle to grow so quickly without quality opposition to take cities from and accumulate BP. They have their own tactic and so far it's working for them maybe they will move in to challenge Dark Angels but I anticipate they will try and secure all the SE rim. Float

8. Aegis - Shield of Zeus

Averages per member: Points - 9036, Cities - 2.2, ABP - 944, DBP - 457

Based in southern 55 seem to have not lost any cities to Infectious with Infectious looking to work around the core rather than push out. Been having some battles with Dark Angels by the looks of it and I anticipate them ending up getting crushed from either side by an eventually expanding Infectious and Dark Angels. Sink

9. Legion of Kings

Averages per member: Points - 8356, Cities - 2.2, ABP - 1697, DBP - 554

I think these guys are going to struggle for a bit to be honest. They've been losing cities to MN and infectious in 54 and 55 but have a good opportunity to solidify on the 65/55 border and I think could thrive there for a time at least. They aren't afraid of the fight with a decent ABP and will be around for a while I think Float

10. ** Black Flag **

Averages per member: Points - 7814, Cities - 2.1, ABP - 1337, DBP - 1044

I know a number of these guys from a different server and they're decent players. They have had struggles mainly due to coming into the world in a poor position but I expect them to be able to make themselves a decent core and then start to expand. Swim

11. Civilization

Averages per member: Points - 8980, Cities - 2.1, ABP - 2078, DBP - 681

Dominant in 65 with few threats to their presence there and a high ABP I expect them to secure 65 before moving on either into the core or to take on OCEANS VETERANS on the rim. Swim

12. C.D.C.

Averages per member: Points - 5951, Cities - 1.75, ABP - 912, DBP - 867

My own alliance not going to go into detail but as you can see we are having a whole lot of fun with those MN bullies :(

DeletedUser

We've lost 3 cities to PMB - 1 to Ascension which we took back within 24 hours. The rest were city swaps.

DeletedUser37640

Thanks for spending time on making that. I love reading peoples stand points.

DeletedUser27621

Nice Post + Rep

Dominant in 65 with few threats to their presence there and a high ABP I expect them to secure 65 before moving on either into the core or to take on OCEANS VETERANS on the rim. Swim
Any reason you don't think OCEANS VETERANS will move west to take on Civilization?

DeletedUser10962

Any reason you don't think OCEANS VETERANS will move west to take on Civilization?

Because I would expect OCEANS VETERANS to want to join up their two groups before they move in which will take them some time. I could see them moving in to take on civilization in a couple of months but not before.

DeletedUser44321

i would add M.I.A to the top 12, know them from other worlds, good group, strong, active gonna be here a long while and will give everyone a run for there money