Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Can you direct me to what comments you are talking about? Our alliance is very friendly, and we do not tolerate this kind of behaviour.

go to sub forum: Dyme alliances, to thread: Endbringer Union and start reading. i agree with him to be honest, that guy is rude, then he made a own thread with a bit of an attitude, i dont like him either. He thinks way to high of himself

DeletedUser

go to sub forum: Dyme alliances, to thread: Endbringer Union and start reading. i agree with him to be honest, that guy is rude, then he made a own thread with a bit of an attitude, i dont like him either. He thinks way to high of himself
I think you mean True Angels of Grepolis my friend :)
Oh wow - there too! Can't wait to wipe them off the map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly, jdc400 is not our founder. He is not even a leader, and I apologize for his actions. I am not the founder neither, but I have notified our leader about what jdc400 wrote.

DeletedUser

Firstly, jdc400 is not our founder. He is not even a leader, and I apologize for his actions. I am not the founder neither, but I have notified our leader about what jdc400 wrote.
Ok... but it kinda already ruined your image - you said things, and they have ramifications. But i was under the impression he was a leader - my mistake.

DeletedUser

Ok... but it kinda already ruined your image - you said things, and they have ramifications. But i was under the impression he was a leader - my mistake.

I know, and our alliance is very upset at his actions. We are trying to get our leader, who normally does not visit the forums to post an official apology.

DeletedUser21770

Not arrogant, just enjoying the attention and watching people snap at him/her/it.

DeletedUser

... Are you that arrogant? You think no-one on this forum is good enough for an apology...

Well I never said that, did I?

Although it seems a number of posters believe they are entitled to apologies.

I certainly don't believe that anyone is entitled to an apology from an alliance because someone got their little feelings hurt.

If you disagree with someone's opinion, say so. If you misspeak or are misinterpreted, clear the air. If someone tries to put words in your mouth, or speak on your behalf, be sure to speak for yourself. After all, apologies are meaningless in war...

DeletedUser

I certainly don't believe that anyone is entitled to an apology from an alliance because someone got their little feelings hurt.

If you disagree with someone's opinion, say so. If you misspeak or are misinterpreted, clear the air. If someone tries to put words in your mouth, or speak on your behalf, be sure to speak for yourself. After all, apologies are meaningless in war...

I am apologizing because this is not who we are, and this is now what we are about. Some alliances may promote this kind of stuff, but we are not one of those alliances.

DeletedUser

I am apologizing because this is not who we are, and this is now what we are about. Some alliances may promote this kind of stuff, but we are not one of those alliances.

If your alliance feels that the words of a member have placed it in a bad position, then certainly, make things clear.

But what do you mean when you say that your alliance is 'open' and 'friendly?' Are the Angels not here for war and conquest?

The Dyme alliance cap is a bit low for MRA's...

DeletedUser42621

What is your problem mate...The guy was incessantly spamming and irritating someone, even after receiving an answer to his question. There were no personal opinions involved, just someone trying to get rep posting things on the externals

DeletedUser

What is your problem mate...The guy was incessantly spamming and irritating someone, even after receiving an answer to his question. There were no personal opinions involved, just someone trying to get rep posting things on the externals

Of course he was irritating. As you say, his goal was to receive attention.
And now it seems that his alliance has actually benefited from that attention, by having the opportunity to 'apologize' to the poor offended forum-goers, thereby demonstrating their high-minded ideals. Win win, eh?

DeletedUser

Of course he was irritating. As you say, his goal was to receive attention.
And now it seems that his alliance has actually benefited from that attention, by having the opportunity to 'apologize' to the poor offended forum-goers, thereby demonstrating their high-minded ideals. Win win, eh?

As i have said before, it put off a bad idea about the alliance and that cannot be changed. no apology will change that they were portrayed as a arrogant, irritating alliance. An apology is nice to have, doesnt change anything...

DeletedUser

As i have said before, it put off a bad idea about the alliance and that cannot be changed. no apology will change that they were portrayed as a arrogant, irritating alliance. An apology is nice to have, doesnt change anything...

First impressions are indeed lasting.

DeletedUser

Warpath is a very decent alliance, for whoever doubting them , they have 47 cities (47 players) and they're all located in 1 ocean which is 45 , this proves that they aren't an MRA and they know what they're doing and how they're recruiting players, plus this means they'll have advantage over any alliance that is in 45 because they hugely outnumber any enemy in that ocean.
Just to make this clear, warpath has about 20 players that used to play together over a recent world (olympia) and they won it , this means they're experienced, they know each other, they dont give up easily, and they're ready to fight !

SO WATCH OUT GUYS ;-) ;)

DeletedUser

Just to make this clear, warpath has about 20 players that used to play together over a recent world (olympia) and they won it , this means they're experienced, they know each other, they dont give up easily, and they're ready to fight !
Even though Olympia was revolt!!! So doesn't directly mean they are experienced here.