Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes. I know it's early but with such a short bp, i thought it would be good to make a pre-attacking one:

1: Adeptus
My Alliance (I'm the founder) No comment.

2: The Moral Horde - Sink
Low avg. points, 2nd most members... *cough* MRA *cough* Whats worse is they are already trying to get pacts.

3: Warpath - Sink
Lower avg. points, most members. Definitely MRA.

4: Nexus - Float
As long as they keep the good avg. points and the low member count, they could avoid ending up in the same way as their cythera counterpart

5: Contract Killers - Sink
Low avg. points. There is no excuse for the low members. They won't survive long, being merged into another alliance or just plain rimmed.

6: Atomic - Sink
OK avg points, 7 members so low members, but there is an excuse, they obviously want good avg. points.

7: T.G.D - Float
Low member count, but good avg. points. Only beaten in that respect by Adeptus and Nexus.

8: 300 Spartans - Swim
They are in a relatively quiet area - O54. They could do well if they capitalize on they're advantage in ocean location.

9: Grey Wolves - Swim
As above but have more experience in my eyes.

10: Eclipse - sink
3 members, ok avg. points, O55. Don't see em lasting long, again by either a merge or war.

11: BLACK FLAG - sink (get rid of the caps too)
Same as above but with 4 players and a much worse avg. points.

12: World Eaters - sink
^^ but with 2 players and ok avg. points.

Please keep in mind that this was made BEFORE grepointel or grepomaps. So don't pointlessly de-rep me for that.
Keep de-reps to a min and +reps greatly appreciated!

DeletedUser

Day - one.
Speed - one.
Relevance - certainly less than one.

Kudos for starting the thread, but judging average points is completely pointless at the moment. :D

DeletedUser

Adeptus looks like a nice alliance, but Pushty is saying truth. Now it is only the first day, and - I don't need to be brave to say this - everything can happen.

DeletedUser

Day - one.
Speed - one.
Relevance - certainly less than one.

Kudos for starting the thread, but judging average points is completely pointless at the moment. :D

Agreed. You didn't even take into account the fact that most members of Warpath are very experienced and a lot of us have played with each other before. Too early still..

DeletedUser

Yes, i know that :D I just felt like injecting a little bit of life into this forum. I'll get the updated ones up after bp.

DeletedUser

True thing, that this is early but it is never to soon to create the basic threads! :p

DeletedUser25607

1: Adeptus - don't know anybody there - sink

2: The Moral Horde - the same as 1.

3: Warpath - know some good people there - swim

4: Nexus - the same as 1.

5: Contract Killers - the same as 1.

6: Atomic - the same as 3.

7: T.G.D - the same as 1.

8: 300 Spartans - the same as 1.

9: Grey Wolves - the same as 1.

10: Eclipse - the same as 1.

11: BLACK FLAG - 2 crowned founders? but don't know them too

12: World Eaters - the same as 1.

DeletedUser32565

heh heh, I take it you haven't came across any of the WARPATH players before GREYGNARL ;)

DeletedUser35493

5: Contract Killers - Sink
Low avg. points. There is no excuse for the low members. They won't survive long, being merged into another alliance or just plain rimmed.
Hey,

I'm the leader of CK. I just want to tell I'm going to separate the good from the bad as fast as possible.
I got some players who are new to the game so I'm putting all my effort now in teaching them how the game works...
But yeah... low average anyway... but I'll make the best of it with the experience I got :)

Good luck for the rest!

DeletedUser44027

As someone in a high position in both en68 and en69 Nexus, I can assure you that we are much more focused on getting quality over quantity now than we were before. We have several good assets to our 69 team, and I believe we will do much better than in 68. No Infectious to take us down here!

DeletedUser43011

4: Nexus - Float
As long as they keep the good avg. points and the low member count, they could avoid ending up in the same way as their cythera counterpart

If these are the same ones from Cythera then they start of good on the stats but once BP ends they'll get swallowed, the ally im in Cythera destroyed them in around 7 days

DeletedUser

lol, really? i normally almost never post in forum cause thats not me but had to say this, not every one keeps the same name in al worlds lol, i dont know you either so does that mean you will sink to? You can only make those judgements once bp is over

DeletedUser25607

...i dont know you either so does that mean you will sink to? ...

Yeah, it does mean definitely. :-D

Well, there is always place for some fun in forums, especially when people opening alliance discussions in several hours after world start. Don't be so serious people. :)

DeletedUser21770

Everyone is going to sink and then some random player will come along and pick up the pieces and rule the world. The End.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it does mean definitely. :-D

Well, there is always place for some fun in forums, especially when people opening alliance discussions in several hours after world start. Don't be so serious people. :)

hehe, im never serious in this game ;) just pointing out that its way to soon to start saying who's going to sink or swim, been on some worlds that where won by alliances that people said straight away where going to sink

DeletedUser

Warpath is best alliance because I am here jejejeje

DeletedUser44027

DeathWish, are you playing this world? Came to give us in Nexus another beating? :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

Especially Two plus of the alliances that you said will sink are filled with players that hold crowns and amazing stats.
In no way do crowns mean a thing. Stats, yes, but crowns? Not at all.