Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well hopefully you have another account you played under before, because your stats are no existent and it seems you've joined the forums just now.

DeletedUser44027

Another account, to be sure :) but don't try to be insulting. I was simply pointing out that crowns have little value. A player without crowns can very often be a better leader than one with crowns. It's stats and reputation that matter, not that your alliance once won a world.

DeletedUser

DeathWish, are you playing this world? Came to give us in Nexus another beating? :p

Which is probably really simple.

MRA 617 today at 04:37
why don't both of you join us ?

Common man, that's not the way you recruit good players :p. So far I haven't seen a lot from any alliance. I think that Eclipse is probably going to do very well and the rest is just meh.

DeletedUser44027

So far I haven't seen a lot from any alliance.

Too true. I'm hoping someone real good comes along soon, sparks this place up!
Other than that I'd say Adaptus looks nice for Ocean 45, The moral hoard (large numbers, but perhaps they'll work) and Nexus for O55. But time will tell.

DeletedUser21770

Too true. I'm hoping someone real good comes along soon, sparks this place up!
Other than that I'd say Adaptus looks nice for Ocean 45, The moral hoard (large numbers, but perhaps they'll work) and Nexus for O55. But time will tell.

I've got a feeling something's gonna happen before BP ends. Too many alliances in O55 and a lot of pretty good players there, some without any alliance yet. I anticipate an explosion.

DeletedUser

We'll see. It sure is interesting but I am not sure yet. Could be a good early war or just a total dip of a ocean.

DeletedUser

Won Olympia, will win this one too, based on the lack of talent.

DeletedUser

Won Olympia, will win this one too, based on the lack of talent.
And... where did you get that estimate, that you are the only talent? Just cause you got the burger king crown doesn't mean you are the most experienced player.

DeletedUser25607

Greygnarl said:
...but remember that rage-quitters from EN68 will probs come here.

Unlikely. People tend to leave speed-1 for playing in speed-3 - not vice-versa. :)

DeletedUser

And... where did you get that estimate, that you are the only talent? Just cause you got the burger king crown doesn't mean you are the most experienced player.

I can usually judge the overall talent level of a world by the number of players who use their own name on their account, or hokey grade school names like 'destroyer.' Doomed.

DeletedUser

I can usually judge the overall talent level of a world by the number of players who use their own name on their account, or hokey grade school names like 'destroyer.' Doomed.

Not really, is a lot of guys out there with experience. You just don't know em ;)

DeletedUser

In no way do crowns mean a thing. Stats, yes, but crowns? Not at all.

Here in ATOMIC we have both stats and crowns. And I know for a fact that the guys over in Warpath will raise some hell too. I say ATOMIC and Warpath will stay as top alliances and I hope there is more talent in Dyme, to make things interesting. Best of luck to every one.

DeletedUser44027

Sigh.. but what about O55? We'll be all bored... Adeptus, warpath, atomic... All in 44 ;(

DeletedUser

Sigh.. but what about O55? We'll be all bored... Adeptus, warpath, atomic... All in 44 ;(

Yeah but I'm sure you'll see some action over there, Dyme is still a young world. As for Adeptus, it's unfortunate about their location.