Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

band of brother- Sink. I am betting this alliance is just a MRA. I mean 34 members already? Lol. Also I don't like it when people take up a lot of their profile with the BB code for their alliance in huge letters. We can see your name at the top of the screen and we don't need to be redirected to you. Also the leader didn't take time to capitalize his name.

Ctr-Alt-Elite- Sink. Another MRA I think. They already have 2 pacts and are showing them lol.
btw cool name :D

The Fallen- Swim. I think this alliance has some good experienced players in it. Highest Average so far. Need to work on profile though imho

Starfighters-Swim. There are also some great players here. They seem to be the only ones posting on the forums lol. Nice profile

Grimm Sleepers- Sink. Look pretty organized, however they already have a pact

greeks- Sink. Comeon at CAPITALS and that name is overused. Bad profile

Thought the same :) but Ctrl Alt Elite now has 5 pacts xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26926

hey guys. Just joined world. Any recommendations on an alliance to join. Not be on for a few months so don't no who is in form and who are noobs (although I recognise some).

Thanks

DeletedUser16696

Band of Brother - I could not agree more, the founder only listens to himself and only cares about having the glory momentarily, cares about points, doesn't make any effort to improve the alliance, so of course they will fall.

Sorry about profile :/ just a make do situation at the moment, working on the inside rather than out.

DeletedUser

hey guys. Just joined world. Any recommendations on an alliance to join. Not be on for a few months so don't no who is in form and who are noobs (although I recognise some).

Thanks

Fallen or Starfighter. You are too far for SF imho, sorry.

DeletedUser26926

Sure. Will try for Fallen although not sure after they made a merge this early.

DeletedUser

lol this is the biotching thread looks like the fallen and Starfighter will be the top two!

DeletedUser16696

The Fallen ~ Swim (for now)
drama will be their downfall

Or a personal vendetta ;)
8sBeD.png

DeletedUser

For some silly reason i decided to go north east at the start and none of the alliances in ocean 54 look at all appealing :(

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
StarFighter ~ Sink
refused my pact four times without an explanation they will lament they did when my alliance crushes them

No explanation? I declined you guys because at first it was a blind pact invitation but then Mauw sent a message with it, I kindly declined stating the reason for so.

1QOMMDw.png

DeletedUser43325

Band of Brother - I could not agree more, the founder only listens to himself and only cares about having the glory momentarily, cares about points, doesn't make any effort to improve the alliance, so of course they will fall.

It's really going to bother my OCD that band of brother is in all lower case and singular. I foresee an early exit courtesy of those who have an appreciation for proper grammar.

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
But i was the one sending the pact requests you should have contacted me

Shows how experienced you are with diplomatic relations. My alliance declines any blind pact invitations instantly, it is your fault that you did not bother to send a message with the pact. Even so, we would have not accepted the pact because we are still in BP and have no need for a pact.

DeletedUser

It's really going to bother my OCD that band of brother is in all lower case and singular.

Same for me. MRA + grammatically incorrect name? Taking them out ASAP would be a kindness to the rest of Olynthus lol