Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

under consideration I now regret saying totl would sink. they are a float

DeletedUser28898

I'm not going to say it again, but i don't like being branded with the collective bunch that called ye sinkers :eek:

Not pointing my finger at you specifically, Dewbrine, just a general comment. :)

DeletedUser13315

Well this sounds interesting :) but i will admire totl reborn who was again and again tagged with sink and now you guys are doing pretty well,but i would like to ask why did you take Rone and others in your alliance(No Offense)(Fell free to criticize if you feel), i thought totl consisted of fighters but this is an act of refugee, isn't it? It would be great if someone can explain this from totl :) :)

What is the particular reason not to take us in?Are we leprous?Are we four hands and six legs creatures?

DeletedUser

I heard you had five noses and were talented in the dark magics of teleportation... heretics, Greece expels you.

DeletedUser32412

Well this sounds interesting :) but i will admire totl reborn who was again and again tagged with sink and now you guys are doing pretty well,but i would like to ask why did you take Rone and others in your alliance(No Offense)(Fell free to criticize if you feel), i thought totl consisted of fighters but this is an act of refugee, isn't it? It would be great if someone can explain this from totl :) :)

Are you really this clueless addy? You might want to compare stats between yourself and liudas plus factor in different circumstances such as, you have had the comfort of being a part of a larger group. You started weeks before liudas and the rest of the RONE players and were throwing your weight around unchallenged by any real opposition, RONE SOD AL all took the brunt of DR weight without the ability to fight back due to spawning later into the world right next to the core..liudas has fought hard to get to where he has along with the other RONE players now in ToTL. What have you done little man?

Your question should be, why didnt DR try to recruit these RONE members? because clearly they amount to a lot more than the majority of the current DR membership including yourself addy and if they did ask then you might also want to ask, why didnt they want to join DR? hahaha the answer to these questions are quite simple..

Also anyone who has the moronic attitude to think calling players refugees is a clever and legitimate way to play is kidding themselves. Calling players refugees basically amounts to saying you couldnt kill them before and you need another free/cheap shot at them coz you were incapable of doing so before they joined an alliance that would back them up.

I am starting to get sick of hearing players being called refugees, it is become to frequently used for my liking..play the game instead of trying to make it a game of sim city :pro:

DeletedUser

Surprised no one has taken a look at Phalanx/Testudo... They seem to be struggling with in actives, and alliances surrounding them have taken this opportunity to attack.

FH -> Phalanx/Testudo
23 conquers -> 3 conquers

The White Death are reclaiming some lost cities
I also expect a Fluffy alliance to be attacking them soon...

DeletedUser29225

Jesus this world is full of a bunch of useless spammers. You talk about 10 pages in the first day of Top 12's and yet only 2 people were able to successfully rate the top 12 in those 10 pages... Congrats on figuring out how to follow directions people.

Second. is the point of this? What are the rules for how long it has to take to Sink, Float or Swim? Are we talking until WW stage? Are we talking until next month? Anyone ever take the time to start a thread and make things a little clear from the get go?

Third, Float? is float? Simming? waiting for merger to happen? Isn't that sinking?

So, I am going to make my own rules for this posting. Let's call the time frame until WW's and there is no such thing as float. If you want to do that, go buy some beer and a pool toy. On second thought, I will do just that after I post.

1.)Nordic Warriors - Sink
2.)ANONYMOUS - Swim
3.)Pull My Finger - Sink
4.)TOTL Reborn - Swim
5.)Resurrected - Sink
6.)Dominion Rising - Sunk
7.)Red Phoenix - Sink
8.)Itz so Fluffy - Sink
9.)The White Death - Sink
10.)The War Pigs - Sink
11.)A41 - Sink
12.)Bad Wolf - Sink

Reasoning: Only about 10% of alliances will make it that far and anyone with The in the name of their alliance will automatically die a horrible horrible death.

DeletedUser44293

341a53f462e11fa775cb086a9cc16ba3.png

d2630067da71c7f85636da9f23d4ff7d.png

d68070bdd24c0b43eeffae86c6190014.png

4b03bd9a436bc7c1b553b7e20bbe9247.png

bf5e9672ec49e5c84105a08bc500aee7.png

07a9121293fad7e25f5d808c59f0f02d.png

DeletedUser

Surley not only 2 alliances will survive

Jesus this world is full of a bunch of useless spammers. You talk about 10 pages in the first day of Top 12's and yet only 2 people were able to successfully rate the top 12 in those 10 pages... Congrats on figuring out how to follow directions people.

Second. is the point of this? What are the rules for how long it has to take to Sink, Float or Swim? Are we talking until WW stage? Are we talking until next month? Anyone ever take the time to start a thread and make things a little clear from the get go?

Third, Float? is float? Simming? waiting for merger to happen? Isn't that sinking?

So, I am going to make my own rules for this posting. Let's call the time frame until WW's and there is no such thing as float. If you want to do that, go buy some beer and a pool toy. On second thought, I will do just that after I post.

1.)Nordic Warriors - Sink
2.)ANONYMOUS - Swim
3.)Pull My Finger - Sink
4.)TOTL Reborn - Swim
5.)Resurrected - Sink
6.)Dominion Rising - Sunk
7.)Red Phoenix - Sink
8.)Itz so Fluffy - Sink
9.)The White Death - Sink
10.)The War Pigs - Sink
11.)A41 - Sink
12.)Bad Wolf - Sink

Reasoning: Only about 10% of alliances will make it that far and anyone with The in the name of their alliance will automatically die a horrible horrible death.

You maybe in my basis opinion be wrong about BAD WOLF . we are fast growing and have taken out 3 alliances bigger than we were at the time of declaration of war and are now fighting a alliance much more establish than ourselves . We are aggressive and hungry and I want my CROWN !!

DeletedUser43485

(D)Orph's Top 10(D)

Mention 1: This is not a sink or swim type of thing, it's intended as more than a verdict with one sentence of explanations, but fits best in this topic.
Mention 2: If you don't take humor well, you should not read this post, and are advised go in your quest of finding it, wherever that might lead... (Death is an option)
Mention 3: If you have a suggestion or critique, please express it... if you feel like being a d**k, please don't express it.
Mention 4: If your philosophical question about life is: "But master Orph., why 10 and not 12?" My answer is: "Why 12 and not 10, young hate-it-all?"

Nordic Warriors Points Ranking: 1 ABP Ranking: 3 DBP Ranking: 3 Fighters Ranking: 3

The Nordics have prevailed lately against some people's expectations. They managed to kill Caged, UnCaged, ReCaged, PostCaged, and anything that had to do with that Cage - even though, granted, it wasn't fully their merit, they had a great factor of help. Now they've turned their heads to Pull My Finger, and damn they're pulling it! I have to say, I've been one of the nonbelievers with these guys, but they seem to have woken up. One minute ago they are sitting there idle and now they are killing everything that moves around them. Maybe it was just a sudden wake-up, maybe the merge with some Titans members helped. Whatever it was, it worked. I would watch out for these guys, they have passed the test of time, and the test of fight, and seem to be here to stay. You wanna get in the core or its southern part? You'll most likely deal with them. Their positioning does seem a bit strange and it raises question marks for myself. Are they going up or down? Both? ... Ow okay!

Verdict: ★★★★★

- ANONYMOUS - Points Ranking: 2 ABP Ranking: 1 DBP Ranking: 5 Fighters Ranking: 1

As Anonymous as ever... which is not at all, not anonymous! Okay, now past my name frustrations:
They are dealing with inactives/internalizations as it seems, which is nothing to wonder, since that's the life on the easy side of things - the rim. One would wonder how the holy octopus they keep in No. 1 in ABP. Do they kill each other's troops for fun? Hmm... could be one of the reasons. They've been killing Red Phoeninx and making their way near the tight corridor between Dominion's Rising (their thing is rising... get it? ... okay nvm) and the Swans. I would think it's only a matter of time till they start battering on both of them. Remember, noobies, an alliance with the powerful is never to be trusted! And I say noobies loosely, not specifically. The bear keeps performing though, which is interesting to see. The guy keeps getting DBP, cause for some reason or the other, people in the area have a hard one for hitting the biggest guy in this world... because that makes sense, right? I certainly see Anonymous being one of the 3 alliances in this world for a very long time. The only thing that I see ruining their mojo would be internal problems, one of it being Bear leaving the game, which is always risky when your star is about as big as the next 2 guys.

Verdict: ★★★★★

Pull My Finger Points Ranking: 3 ABP Ranking: 5 DBP Ranking: 4 Fighters Ranking: 6

Okay... Sigh... Pullies, what in the holy octopus' name have you gotten yourselves into? One moment you look dangerous coming from a quiet ocean, the next one you start recruiting at the far side of a dieing ocean (56), next you mass recruit in it because that would help you and your team dynamics, right, and then you get murdered. Well call me stupid, but that was more expected than the ending of Harry Potter. I look at your colonizations page and all I see is death and suffering. How in the octopus' name are you in the top 5? I don't know, but if you don't man up, I'm sure the Nordics and the Resurrected will be more than happy to show you how to use your cities. And I know, because I'm in one of those two camps, you see? Now enough reading, get back to your simming... k thx!

Verdict: ★★☆☆☆

TOTL Reborn Points Ranking: 4 ABP Ranking: 16 DBP Ranking: 6 Fighters Ranking: 8

Some Caged, some Phoenix, some Screamadelica... that's what's on their menu for now, and since you can't have dishes only with protein, they side it up with plenty of internals. Their positioning looks pretty strange I'd say, and I'm judging both TOTL's (because I have Kova's map right under my post, you see? Efficiency, ladies!). They don't seem to have covered big gaps, the southern side is well seasoned with pigs and they only get a bit more clustered (which is a good thing) and the southern extremity. I'm not filled in with the details on these guys, but I do know they've had some additions from the crumbling Caged, and they are making it work. I'm yet to see that big war pop out with them and their positioning a bit fixed up.

Verdict: ★★★☆☆

Resurrected Points Ranking: 5 ABP Ranking: 25 DBP Ranking: 54 Fighters Ranking: 36

Well I'd be dammed if these guys don't take their names seriously. It seems they worked out all details about O66, and they decided to penetrate (that's right ladies) O56. You'd think the locals would make it tough for them, but Pull My Finger just though they're joking apparently, well the joke's on them, what's the score now PMF? 23 to 0? Ow okay... we'll get back to you about cleaning em boots from up close. If I'd have a tenner, I'd put it on them to get up in that Top 5. But of course, what do I know?
Also, will they decide to war with NW soon? That might be a bit ambitious, wouldn't it? At least get out of the low-level league before fighting the majors.

Verdict: ★★★★☆

Dominion Rising Points Ranking: 6 ABP Ranking: 4 DBP Ranking: 9 Fighters Ranking: 4

Dominion's has been rising for so long that it makes me jealous (innuendo to man parts, am I right?! no? ... okay). So funny story: I was heading to their conquests page, and the first one is 95% internals.... that's about as high as I've seen so far. They've also been loosing a couple to TOTL, but other than that by the end of it, they'll have internalized so much that you'll prolly see a one man alliance with 50 cities or so. Naturally, I'm pushing it, but by God, are they dusting it off... They're also in the matrimonial bed of TOTL, and I heard TOTL isn't really into threesomes, so I'm presuming they'll be left without a blanket soon. Good ABP though.

The White Death Points Ranking: 7 ABP Ranking: 11 DBP Ranking: 11 Fighters Ranking: 10

White Death... is that cocaine? Hmm... anyway:
These guys have a salad going. I don't know how it tastes, if it'd be for me to guess, I'd say funky, but it's made out of: rotten Caged members, some sprayed Phalanx and Tetsudo here and there, and a dash of Nordics. Of course, they passed up on the Invictus ingredient, to which they seem to be allergic, since they lost some cities to them. I don't know who's the smart guy who decided to take Caged cities, which seems to be a bit far from their reach, but they decided to have jumped on a free ride. If I'd be to guess, either NW or TOTL, will soon control their tickets and give them a kick in the toosh. I guess it's understandable to try to find another direction than the one you should be taken if from there you're being expelled.

TOTL Reborn North North Points Ranking: 8 ABP Ranking: 6 DBP Ranking: 2 Fighters Ranking: 5

So now you expect me to do two reviews for the same alliance? Do you know how long this took me?! Get outa here!
(Just read up)

Itz so Fluffy Points Ranking: 9 ABP Ranking: 14 DBP Ranking: 20 Fighters Ranking: 17

What's fluffy guys? The Death Squad? Ooor the Wolves of Anarchy... ooor the Inglorious Brothers? Girl you've been eating a lot of those, if you're gonna gulp more, you're gonna be fluffy! But that's okay, 'cause I like big *utts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny! Whops... got a bit caught up there. These chaps are more spread than peanut butter, what's up with that? I think they'll be around for a while, but in the way that a 7 year old is around when the adults speak... he doesn't really do much, he's just... around.
Also their DBP also shows they've encountered hard enemies along the path... not.

Verdict: ★☆☆☆☆

Red Phoenix Points Ranking: 10 ABP Ranking: 18 DBP Ranking: 12 Fighters Ranking: 15

While they've been gulping inactives, Anonymous has also been taking their cities, which makes you think that they're just the water guys, being good sports and keeping the cities together for the big guys to take them. If I know anything about this game, they'll be gulped soon. Guys, if you have anyone decent in there, see if you can find a place in a real alliance. Otherwise check En80, heard it opened today. Cool thing, the building caps are bigger there, just go check it out, we won't be upset, we promise.... no, really.

Verdict: ★☆☆☆☆

That concludes it. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I didn't wanna make everyone happy with it, I'm not that guy, so don't presume that of me. Just read it as my opinion, or don't read it at all.

Till next time folks,
(D) Orph.

DeletedUser

we may be more spread out than any other top 10 alliance, but:

We have only lost 1 that has not been gifted to a PA outside the alliance.
We control more oceans than any other top 10 alliance
We are rank 1 in net conquest growth by some distance

That aside, yeah DEATH SQUAD are fluffy. Their leaders gave up asked us to recruit them 3 days after they declared war on us. Oops

DeletedUser

I just like to make sure propaganda spouted about us is correct. Those Caged cities far from our reach were actually peoples starting cities before they moved into 65. I also thought it was common knowledge by now that Invictus was our brother alliance. I agree we are in a spot that is ripe for getting our ticket punched.

DeletedUser

I don't know, all this "TWD being punished" stuff has been going on for a month, you're still in the top 10, despite the huge inactiveness phase you guys had.
I'd say the 'baton of struggling' has been passed to Phalanx now, In my opinion their brother alliance, Testudo is looking stronger and more active, but with key players like Soul Fire in VM, i wish them luck.

DeletedUser43485

I got a wake-up call about Invictus being your sister alliance after writing it... I knew that but it was midnight when I wrote that and completely spaced out on it, lol, sorry. :)

DeletedUser29225

Orphaeon said:
(D)Orph's Top 10(D)

Mention 1: This is not a sink or swim type of thing, it's intended as more than a verdict with one sentence of explanations, but fits best in this topic.
Mention 2: If you don't take humor well, you should not read this post, and are advised go in your quest of finding it, wherever that might lead... (Death is an option)
Mention 3: If you have a suggestion or critique, please express it... if you feel like being a d**k, please don't express it.
Mention 4: If your philosophical question about life is: "But master Orph., why 10 and not 12?" My answer is: "Why 12 and not 10, young hate-it-all?"

I cannot help but imagine this was pointed towards me? I have nothing wrong with any of your points as you CLARIFIED before your post, so bravo. 10 makes much more sense than 12 anyhow. No idea why 12 every came up to start with, I just went with the flow. You put a lot more time and thought into it than mine, so I give you kudos for that. BUT you are surely no one's master and I will surely turn you over my knee and prove it to you before the world is done. :eek: