Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

no they don't use bots, my alliances have knocked them on the head in other worlds, you just need to learn how to play XD

Actually... we have never ever met you or your alliance before, because this is the first time we are playing on a EN sever.

Anyway you are right saying that some players just need to learn how to play :D

DeletedUser

Mainly lindos, though we have had several confrontations with blackpig and his buddies. Most have gone rather well for us.

DeletedUser

Mainly lindos, though we have had several confrontations with blackpig and his buddies. Most have gone rather well for us.

I'm sorry but we've never played in any other EN server, lindos included. I think that you are talking about other players not about us.

DeletedUser44293

ahahah just learn how to play instead of being suspicious about such things....we are top players....and who plays against us cannot but learn how to play...
go on, ask for checkings....we are more than clean
if anyone has already thought about it

Yeah .marta1, I'm sure you don't use bots, you are just very lucky guy, am I right? And of course you were the first one here who started to defend that you guys don't use bots or illegal scripts... Doesn't that tell us something already?? Some proofs... Feel free to defend yourself a little more, we all know that this is not practically possible.

f592f73bd631638d58f71ff4d3f45fe3.png

First screenshot: CS landed at 02:04:21 - Marta managed to send at least 2 supports to land at the same second with the CS and 2 supports to land 1 second after the CS. Are you that lucky? You had only 0,00000625% chance to get your 4 supports to land 1s after the CS.

You can all try that with a deck of cards, take 20 cards and throw the rest cards away. Now shuffle the cards and pick one of them. The card you picked is known as the CS card, now remember the card and put it back in the deck and shuffle again. Now try to pick the same card you picked last time and do this 4 times in a row. Impossible? Well not for .marta1...

dade05de82917d73154c8fc874b1ce96.png

Second screenshot: CS landed at 17:33:27, well look whose support is landing at the same second, is it .marta? Of course not, it's a bot. There is clearly some cheating from Swans. Nobody can get all of their supports to land at the same second with the CS every time they support.

Anti-Timer
The anti-timer is that little +/- 10 seconds that you see when sending support. It is essentially there to make it harder for people to always land attacks within a second of each other. It is a deliberate feature, not a bug! Your attack/support will land within 10 seconds of the time you are given, it could be 10 seconds earlier or 10 seconds later (or any in the middle!), it is really down to luck.

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/The_Battle_System#Anti-Timer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35069

Looks pretty normal to me, it's way easier to get tight support than attack which is clearly shown above (marta 5 secs before with attack) unless you're going attack heavy if you miss with an attack wave unless you gave enough time to cancel and resend it's a missed wave especially now you can't have two attack boxes open.

With support if you miss the time you just resend and drop it a little later so not as much pressure really. Which usually means you try for tight then if you miss it drops back (sometimes still ending up tight) and those supports look pretty standard.

DeletedUser

My dear Kovalevy...

If you think that we are cheating... you should check your players as well... Lirppi is a really lucky player (even if he consider pegasus as offensive units)... but as a really experienced player I'm sure you know that it's easy to send every kind of troop in time with CS in 8-10 hours ;)

2vay4pt.jpg

Here no CS yet but was perfectly in time with supports at first attempt ;)

JxrOIBf.jpg

Anyway I don't think that other players are interesting in this kind of worthless discussion... enjoy your game sweetheart as we are enjoying our game with you ;)

DeletedUser

Good to see I got you all worked up with my comment, all I am saying is there have been some extremely weird activity when you guys launch conquests, some might say it was physically impossible to do the sort of things you do (cancelling and re-sending a mis-timed support or attack almost instantly while simultaneously sending another attack/support), your whole alliance jumping on the defensive tells me all I really need to know. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Ladies,

May I just remind you all... That discussions of cheating accusations is prohibited on the forums. I'll let it slip this time and won't bother deleting anything... However if you suspect of someone cheating Ingame, then please report it to the support team who will check anything suspicious.

James

DeletedUser44293

Yeah, Lirppi got lucky. Unlike .marta1 who happened to get his attacks once again at the same second with the CS....

CS landed at 23:17:04, marta got 2 attacks at the same second with the CS once again.

2vay4pt.jpg

DeletedUser

Ladies,

May I just remind you all... That discussions of cheating accusations is prohibited on the forums. I'll let it slip this time and won't bother deleting anything... However if you suspect of someone cheating Ingame, then please report it to the support team who will check anything suspicious.

James

Yeah, Lirppi got lucky. Unlike .marta1 who happened to get his attacks once again at the same second with the CS....

CS landed at 23:17:04, marta got 2 attacks at the same second with the CS once again.

2vay4pt.jpg

Kovalevy, I presume that you have already followed the suggestion of our moderator.

If not, please open a ticket and ask the support team to check me.

It's pointless continuing this discussion here and I'm not going to answer to any other accusation of cheating.

:pro:

www.emoticonmsn.net-ciao92.gif

DeletedUser

with the possibility of no longer attacking your own siege accidently by landing an attack after is is now much easier to get closely timed attacks, and who cares if one happens to land after the CS. It just bounces.

DeletedUser

plus you can get up to how many shots now? Let me see... one for slow boat, one for tri, one for normal, one for atalanta, one for speed boost.... I will say that's the closest group I've ever seen though

DeletedUser

Superb timing on those screen shots,

not sure what these bots do, (having never used them) I was under the impression they just did the farming, have they been updated?

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Marta1 on this.

If you know the right time to send and recall and have the perfect setup you can get 4 or maybe 5 resends in so each time you can get it closer and closer, of course you can miss it, but if you have plenty of nukes to go about well.... easily done. I always find timing supports is easier to attacks, it must just be something Grepolis makes easier, who knows? Once someone figures that algorithm Grepolis will go to sh!te. Nothing is random if you are clever enough!

DeletedUser

plus you can get up to how many shots now? Let me see... one for slow boat, one for tri, one for normal, one for atalanta, one for speed boost.... I will say that's the closest group I've ever seen though

Sending supports with slow boat, tri, ls is the ABC of grepolis... but I don't think that the founder of the first alliance of the server is not aware of that. In addition with atlanta if you fail you can try again everyone of them.

The problem starts when you want to send LS in 4-6 hours... because clearly it's not really convenient to add a slow boat

We were waiting 9 hours for the CS on the screenshot... and actually in 9 hours we can send troops in time from every SwanS city. ;)

DeletedUser44293

Sending supports with slow boat, tri, ls is the ABC of grepolis... but I don't think that the founder of the first alliance of the server is not aware of that. In addition with atlanta if you fail you can try again everyone of them.

The problem starts when you want to send LS in 4-6 hours... because clearly it's not really convenient to add a slow boat

We were waiting 9 hours for the CS on the screenshot... and actually in 9 hours we can send troops in time from every SwanS city. ;)

I know more than you can even think. Marta has never any slow boat with his LS nuke for an example, he always hit with his first try and that's not possible without a script or a bot. These players who are not fighting against them doesn't know any details about Swans' attacks so don't come in here and tell me that it's possible because I know it's not without cheating, unless you are a Gladstone Gander.

DeletedUser

Hi Kovalevy,

i hadn't answer you previously cause there's nothing to say about this argument.
Now you have passed the limit and i ask you to stop cause if you know how to play we can speak at the same level, if don't i cannot speak with you cause you don't know how to play this game, and a founder must know any little things of this game.

At last but not least, before you continue this useless discussion, try to play without a range of 1500-3000 biremes per polis near us and 300 fast transport... it's easy play with 5-6 pacts (3 ToTL, resurrected, platoon (and before all red phoenix and company)) against our alliance... so, before you accuse us of cheating, you must try to understand how this game is, cause WW are only for farmers, the figthers are the real winner...

you are the first alliance, why you have pact..?? you must be stronger than everybody else here, but this is not real... rigth..?? so you have to make pacts to maintain your leadership in the farmers rank.

that's all

Regards

DeletedUser44293

hahahaha I just got a great laugh :D :D :D Thanks Newstyle!

I got to ask what limit have I crossed? I know I'm not supposed to talk about cheating in the forum, but I'm not the only one here. I've already said what I needed to say and I could stop it right now. But clearly you are forcing me to post more.

if don't i cannot speak with you cause you don't know how to play this game, and a founder must know any little things of this game.

I can see that you are the founder of your alliance, you have 7 cities, 21k ABP and you are telling me that I need to know how to play?

At last but not least, before you continue this useless discussion, try to play without a range of 1500-3000 biremes per polis near us and 300 fast transport...
This just proved how much you know about your alliance... Very little. I made couple harbor checks to show you:
11971be5428643572a74b872ad9243dc.png

4b5e0bd596630904ffc2ad3da7d69869.png

e020ecb97c27ccdee474340c8a1776be.png

it's easy play with 5-6 pacts (3 ToTL, resurrected, platoon (and before all red phoenix and company)) against our alliance... so, before you accuse us of cheating, you must try to understand how this game is, cause WW are only for farmers, the figthers are the real winner...
How many times TOTL or resurrected have attacked you guys? I know they haven't so why do you care? As for Platoon, they are now part of us. You are the founder of your alliance and you don't know that you have a pact with Ugly Duckling, do you?....