Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

Dear Kovalevy, take a deep breath and relax, this is only a game and there is no need to be so upset. Even if I can understand that for the first alliance it can be frustrating to struggle with a small alliance of "inexperienced" players.

It's pointless to continue this discussion again and again.... enjoy you game and don't be worried of our small Ugly Duckling because they are too small to be a problem for you...at least for now ;)

DeletedUser

dear kovalevi...
excuse me, but I did not trust my translator.

this is great!

a founder does not prove to be valid by the number of polis
a founder must manage and hold together the alliance.
newstyle is good at this.
and our results prove it.

I manage the Ugly Duckling !!!
but I am not founder.

coming back to me:
how can u say i launch with perfect fit at first attempt? (actually it's the result of many attempts)
and those players of yours who received my attacks, either don't pay too much attention or simply do not tell the truth

ps: I am a lady

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

Yeah, Lirppi got lucky. Unlike .marta1 who happened to get his attacks once again at the same second with the CS....

CS landed at 23:17:04, marta got 2 attacks at the same second with the CS once again.

2vay4pt.jpg

Hey people, I once got an attack to land 20 seconds before my cs. Can you report me to feel popular?

DeletedUser

um... sure, come talk to me and I will get something to report you for :eek:

DeletedUser44293

Dear Kovalevy, take a deep breath and relax, this is only a game and there is no need to be so upset. Even if I can understand that for the first alliance it can be frustrating to struggle with a small alliance of "inexperienced" players.

It's pointless to continue this discussion again and again.... enjoy you game and don't be worried of our small Ugly Duckling because they are too small to be a problem for you...at least for now ;)

I'm not upset and I will not be. I never meant to start any of this conversation just wanted to tell my opinion. Once again, I have said what I wanted to say so if you want to talk to me, do it in game, let's leave this forum alone. I'm sure James (the mod) will be happy if we do that.

As for Ugly Duckling, .Marta1 is better than your whole alliance lol (SHE has broken dozens of our sieges already...), I'm not telling you a reason 'cause I don't want to start another pointless convo.

DeletedUser

o_O SHE is a nordic spy and is being gifted siege breaks to get her into leadership so she can disband you :p was I right?

DeletedUser

o_O SHE is a nordic spy and is being gifted siege breaks to get her into leadership so she can disband you :p was I right?

ahahahhahaah

Absolutely not and they are annoyed about this… They are always telling me that I am cheating.
My friends and I have been playing together for a year…I have their faith and if I wanted to disband the alliance I would have already done it a long time ago…My rights would permit me to do so...

DeletedUser

Hi Kovalevy,

i hadn't answer you previously cause there's nothing to say about this argument.
Now you have passed the limit and i ask you to stop cause if you know how to play we can speak at the same level, if don't i cannot speak with you cause you don't know how to play this game, and a founder must know any little things of this game.

At last but not least, before you continue this useless discussion, try to play without a range of 1500-3000 biremes per polis near us and 300 fast transport... it's easy play with 5-6 pacts (3 ToTL, resurrected, platoon (and before all red phoenix and company)) against our alliance... so, before you accuse us of cheating, you must try to understand how this game is, cause WW are only for farmers, the figthers are the real winner...

you are the first alliance, why you have pact..?? you must be stronger than everybody else here, but this is not real... rigth..?? so you have to make pacts to maintain your leadership in the farmers rank.

that's all

Regards

For once, no one in this forum is bashing us, so don't drag us into the middle of your little tiff here. Kovalevy is right that you have not seen a single TOTL player involved in this, we have our own wars and battles we are fighting, so our pact with Nordic has no bearing on this conversation.

DeletedUser

That what my friend said when I went to a Halloween party last year, thanks for bringing up painful memories :(

Lol... Anyone at all?

sorry J.n.c 93,without putting anyone down, nowadays my alliace is not in the top 12,but i am so proud to be part of it ,becouse if we analized all the rankings ( alliance attackers, alliance defenders, alliance fighters) we are in all of them!!!
We have been unlucky, 'couse we started the server some time later , and we found ourself in an empty sea with only inactive players and guests, and this has penalized our expansion and growth.
J.n.c 93 what do you think, shouldn't i be proud?

:p

ri16Lld.png

hBFjMPi.png

DWdghP5.png

DeletedUser

so you want a certificate for it?
sorry marta, i enjoyed your posts till now, but your last one reminded me of a teacher's pet in school vying for Mrs. Smith's attention "me, pick me, i did my homework".
you're proud of your alliance, as you said before you guys played together before, so joining later makes no difference.
asking for a pat on the back from the mod is kinda cheesy don't you think?
everyone's proud of their alliance regardless where they are on the ladder, if they are not they shouldn't be in it as for "being unlucky", well, it's a button there that you push that you want to join a new world, dunno what that has to do with luck :)

DeletedUser

so you want a certificate for it?
sorry marta, i enjoyed your posts till now, but your last one reminded me of a teacher's pet in school vying for Mrs. Smith's attention "me, pick me, i did my homework".
you're proud of your alliance, as you said before you guys played together before, so joining later makes no difference.
asking for a pat on the back from the mod is kinda cheesy don't you think?
everyone's proud of their alliance regardless where they are on the ladder, if they are not they shouldn't be in it as for "being unlucky", well, it's a button there that you push that you want to join a new world, dunno what that has to do with luck :)

my speech was to reopen the initial topic.
back to us
all those who tried to oppose us, demoralized alliance have changed or are passed in the Nordic Warriors
therefore, not all are proud of their alliance.

DeletedUser

the top 12 are too busy fighting each other to do one. Maybe you should ask anonymous to do one, they seem to have plenty of time on their hands and no interest in fighting other alliances.

DeletedUser

Anonymous must be fighting someone since they have gone from 2 to 5 in a week!

DeletedUser

inactives being kicked out could easily be the other reason. Edit, stats say lots of internal conquesting from other anonymous alliances.

DeletedUser

inactives being kicked out could easily be the other reason. Edit, stats say lots of internal conquesting from other anonymous alliances.

Yeah I was one of top 3-4 members in anonymous (in terms of points) but I left (less than a week ago) because everything was just getting too easy and to be honest just really boring, the major drops have all been from re-organising the alliances. Anonymous was a fantastic alliance to be in (APB and Resher are some of the top players I have had the pleasure of playing with in Grepolis) but most of the other members are (from my experience) simmers, noobs or just don't understand how the game works (e.g. keep getting hit at the same time but doesn't recognise the pattern and as such keeps getting taken over at the same time).

What I would REALLY like to see is APB and some of the other good players leave to merge into a more active alliance in the area (not many) but because of the WW system we will probably never see this happen. As it stands I have no real idea what direction the alliance is going in as they could easily fail or succeed depending on how APB decides to operate.