Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
uouFrZ0.png

1. band of brother - Sink, alliance name is spelled incorrectly and uncapped, also has 34 players already. Also sends blind pact invitations...

2. Ctrl-Alt-Elite - Sink, looks like a good alliance but what got me is that they are showing pacts... And they're pacted with "band of brother".... Alliances who have pacts not even 24 hours into the game are an auto-sink to me.

3. StarFighter - Swim, not going to say much other than my alliance :)

4. The Fallen - Float, not to much info on these guys.

5. Grim Sleppers - Swim, seems to have potential.

6. greeks - Sink, isn't capitalizing name and is already pacted with an alliance.

7. .aka - Sink, doesn't look well organised which can lead to messy internals, etc.

8. The Peaky Blinders - Float, seems to have potential and looks well organized.

9. The Vandals - Float, seems to have potential and looks well organized.

10. Styx - Sink, I don't like the name :)

11. Them Chickens - Sink, no alliance info.

12. Athenian league - Float, seems to have potential and looks well organized.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like it, but in my eyes the fallen should be swim :)

+rep

DeletedUser32737

Styx is a river in the Ancient Greek underworld. Show some respect :p.
Nice to see a good summary of what I had already gathered (Almost) It is very hard to tell at this early stage, but there are some obvious ones I agree with here :)
+ REP

DeletedUser

yes I guess that is accurate but I think starfighters should be flying xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fallen have overtaken us in the leaderboards D: higher avg. points

DeletedUser

Ehhh, I don't mind. It's day one hehe

Also - The Fallen have some great players.

DeletedUser43325

Gotta love a top 12 laden with unfounded speculation...

.aka merged with The Fallen. FYI

DeletedUser33297

It's a bit too early for top 12's in my opinion, a lot can happen between now and the end of the week. +rep for the effort though.

DeletedUser

Eh - it's really just the obligatory early top 12. Unfounded speculation is the name of the game hehehe

DeletedUser

It's a bit too early for top 12's in my opinion, a lot can happen between now and the end of the week. +rep for the effort though.

I agree. Top 12's shouldn't be done until at least a week after world opening in my opinion.

On a side note, this is my first world since Kappa so lets see how much Grepolis has changed :p

DeletedUser37948

I agree. Top 12's shouldn't be done until at least a week after world opening in my opinion.

On a side note, this is my first world since Kappa so lets see how much Grepolis has changed :p

first serious top 12 wont be untill then but i find this early banter quite fun

ps welcome back always good to see vets returning to the game

DeletedUser

band of brother- Sink. I am betting this alliance is just a MRA. I mean 34 members already? Lol. Also I don't like it when people take up a lot of their profile with the BB code for their alliance in huge letters. We can see your name at the top of the screen and we don't need to be redirected to you. Also the leader didn't take time to capitalize his name.

Ctr-Alt-Elite- Sink. Another MRA I think. They already have 2 pacts and are showing them lol.
btw cool name :D

The Fallen- Swim. I think this alliance has some good experienced players in it. Highest Average so far. Need to work on profile though imho

Starfighters-Swim. There are also some great players here. They seem to be the only ones posting on the forums lol. Nice profile

Grimm Sleepers- Sink. Look pretty organized, however they already have a pact

greeks- Sink. Comeon at CAPITALS and that name is overused. Bad profile