Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

So you have 5 pacts? Or have you removed them. Sorry, I just didn't understand :)

DeletedUser46858

the bunniez in this world are the bunniez from appolonia not mochlos :)

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
If they are from Apollonia then that's bad, is it made up of members from there, or is it just a leader from the Apollonia Bunniez?

DeletedUser

I was in BC in Nysa with Bane of zues He is a complete noob still learning to play! so i came along and changed around BC he accepted all 5 pacts were dropping numbers to asses the experience coming in here! We may look mra... but since i have taken over i can asure you all Bc will not be MRA

Totally not MRA when we receive pact requests from you... I thought you said it wouldn't be like this lol

DeletedUser16696

People usually pact because they fear that another alliance is stronger and better than them, often classed as nooby.

I class it as cowardliness

DeletedUser43325

People usually pact because they fear that another alliance is stronger and better than them, often classed as nooby.

I class it as cowardliness

Don't be so hard on them, Zues. Maybe they're just lonely and looking to make friends. ;)

DeletedUser40642

Holy Moses! 10 pages of top 12 after 1 day?! This world is going to be interesting :cool:

DeletedUser32737

We are made of substance on Olynthus!

EDIT: I guess we are all made of substance... Matter. But that is not exactly what I meant...