Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

it is still true that while abp is not the the only factor deciding an alliance it is still an important figure. it is true if you have wiped out every enemy force by attack then they will have nothing to attack with.

DeletedUser47438

You point out Resurrected ABP/DBP but you failed to look at how long the alliance has been around. Before the recreation. They was 6th in ABP/DBP. Would be nice to have someone who pays attention to the game Do this. Dewbrine seems to do a good job. Hope he keeps it up. as for Troy494. Don't quit your day job. :pro:

DeletedUser

quick question isn't bp the collection of its members bp over there entire time not how much bp the alliance has earned since its founding?

DeletedUser

No, BP is how much the alliance has earned since founding, So you're in the alliance, you're earning BP, then you leave, and you're not anymore, but the BP you gained for the alliance remains

It's why alliances that have merged are much below any other

DeletedUser

Oh, well now everyones saying that i'm having second thoughts. Thats what i've always assumed it to be!

DeletedUser

you shouldn't have second thoughts. Melons proved it on Epsilon in their disband and reform for the lulz :p

DeletedUser

ok fine I am a semi-noob so don't listen to me and can I just say I herby withdraw my support from DR I am still part of them but I suspect they may sink though.

DeletedUser

yes but surprises are unlikely. there is a higher chance we will sink.

DeletedUser27063

yes but surprises are unlikely. there is a higher chance we will sink.
Well this sounds interesting :) but i will admire totl reborn who was again and again tagged with sink and now you guys are doing pretty well,but i would like to ask why did you take Rone and others in your alliance(No Offense)(Fell free to criticize if you feel), i thought totl consisted of fighters but this is an act of refugee, isn't it? It would be great if someone can explain this from totl :) :)

DeletedUser

I haven't tagged TOTL with a sink once! Correct me if i'm wrong... Jeeeezz

DeletedUser

I did but now take that back upon learning how alliance bp is earnt

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Okay ladies, let's make some new top 12 sink or swim just so we all have some sort of entertainment.

As requested, I will do a top 12 and since I'm on my mobile, it may look a bit scruffy :p here we go:

1 Nordic Warriors - They're #1! Other than that I can't be biased :p

2 -Annoymous- - Who? Other than that I can't be biased lol...

3 Pull my finger - last time
I did that, my ex-gf called me vile and went home.

4 TOTL Reborn - does TOTL stand for Tall Olynthus Toad Losers? Lol I'm just kidding, can't be biased :D

5 Resurrected - omg are they all like Jesus?

6 Dominion Rising - Are they rising or are they not? That is the question.

7 TOTL Reborn North - Reborn in the north? Scary indeed hehe.

8 Red Phoenix - isn't that the legendary bird in Pokemon? Watch out, highly flammable!

9 Itz so fluffy - So is my dog ;)

10 The White Death - That is racist! :( lol...

11 Crimson Empire - All bow down to the mighty CE! No! Really!

12 -A41- - Well, if you're a rock, be scared of this almighty paper!

LOL! I did all that just to bring some light to the forums. I'm sorry but I cannot post serious comments (or was I serious?) to this forum, as I mod here and I cannot be biased, just neutral, but you guys asked for it hehe! Please don't take it seriously as it was a joke, or was it? :p

Hope you enjoyed the most "accurate" top 12 so far lol! Thanks for reading, that Bluddy took forever from my mobile!

Cheers,
Your sexy mod,
James

DeletedUser28898

Well this sounds interesting :) but i will admire totl reborn who was again and again tagged with sink and now you guys are doing pretty well,but i would like to ask why did you take Rone and others in your alliance(No Offense)(Fell free to criticize if you feel), i thought totl consisted of fighters but this is an act of refugee, isn't it? It would be great if someone can explain this from totl :) :)

Since you bring up the refugee thing, I'd like to get some sort of clarification on what different alliances consider a refugee. I was always under the impression that if a player was being attacked, and joined an alliance for protection, that was a refugee. Now, I've seen alliances trying to say that if a player moves from one alliance to another, he becomes a refugee, regardless of anything else. There was even an instance where alliances A, B, and C were pacted and/or NAPped, a player moved from alliance B to alliance C, and alliance A called him a refugee and felt they could attack him for 48 hours. Now what kind of thought process is that? I call it ridiculous.

Anyway, addy10, to answer your question, TOTL Reborn North didn't take in all of RONE. They took a few players in based on location and ability. Not sure how that qualifies as refugee, because we probably weren't even aware they were under fire. If you want to attack them, go ahead. No one's asked you to stop, have they?

As for the players we've taken from Caged, isn't that what all alliances do when one falls apart or disbands? They see who's available that might make them a stronger alliance. We've done nothing different.

Oh, and we did consider changing our alliance name to TOTL Sinkers, just for all you guys here in the external, but we had some stuffed shirts in council that wouldn't go for it. :(