Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser42872

We're on the same page again... lol.

We can always meet up on an island with your best vs our best and if any other alliance want in, Welcome to it. Your best 4/5 vs best 4/5. Rules only Units on those city's can be used. No outside unit/support can be used to support or attack. What Y'all think about that?? Call it a mini Battle Royal/ Thunderdome!!! Sounds like a Call out to me! Last Alliance standing wins.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
How about someone do a top 12? :)

Not better than mine a couple of pages ago obviously, but something to keep us all entertained ;)

DeletedUser42872

That's what I thought, Bluh Bluh Bluh, I like you better when you was saying TOTL was a bunch of sinkers. Every time we get labeled "Sink" we get stronger and pick up a new alliance. Again someone put up numbers on our ABP and DBP not being number 1, lol. Y'all still haven't learn, should I say. I will, sit back and watch the show. Cause it's about to interesting, lol.

DeletedUser43485

You can't take critique like a champ now sweet, can you? :) It's understandable, you're a forum virgin... you'll get it eventually!

DeletedUser42872

And now we all know what you are, Thank you for clearing that up, lol.

DeletedUser43485

And now we all what you are, Thank you for clearing that up, lol.

You're missing more than sportsmanship, there's also no verb in your first sentence... That would explain you flaming over my review, you don't speak English... You should've started with that. I understand now. :D

DeletedUser

You maybe in my basis opinion be wrong about BAD WOLF . we are fast growing and have taken out 3 alliances bigger than we were at the time of declaration of war and are now fighting a alliance much more establish than ourselves . We are aggressive and hungry and I want my CROWN !!

Being in your ocean, please tell me which 3 alliances these were? please do not include Elite Pack, Dads Army as they have never been anywhere near the number of cities you guys had at the time of declaration.

also Dominion Rising (your latest war) it looks like they were already on there way out when you started hitting them, TOTL had them on the ropes, they had lots of in actives they were already consuming, then you decided to jump on the band waggon and hit them.

sorry but I would class you as a weak alliance only going after alliances that are either weaker or already beaten. If a decent alliance turns on you, you will be history.

ShakerMaker (in game name)

edit, did you like how I broke your conquest? :) done with style!!!

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
At one time Bad Wolf was nothing when Barbarians, Dads Army, Lone Wolves, thirteenth, Imperialists, were bigger, one by one they fell, like any alliance at the beginning going against alliances that outnumber you its always going to be hard but they managed it, then theres elite pack that seem to be falling apart as you were in them, and they keep asking to join Bad Wolf from what i hear, not to mention Bad wolf were warring with United Nations who were the big alliance in 33 also allied with Lone Wolves, so it seems at one point or another Bad wolf were hitting four alliances at once, plus werent they hitting Dominion alliances where theres 120 members when they were ranked 4th in the world, theres a conquest there when they were ranked 4th so hardly when they were collapsing maybe they just took one to many alliances on at the same time and it lead to their eventual downfall.

Dominion alliances have many inactives, many players on VM but its still 120 members have to say reminds me of an MRA, no matter the size its Grepolis we all here to play take advantage of situations that arise, so you can say to all that this happens and that happened but end of the day until the end of the world no one can turn round and say certain alliances are no good, we are all entitled to our opinions, but trying to rip on someone cause they expressed their opinion on a post regarding their alliance makes you look just as petty just someone who has to try and make themselves feel good, good for you hope it made you feel important and feel good inside, i hate players that spout that kind of rubbish trying to make themselves look good.

shakermaker ranked 648th attacker this is after boasting destroying a conquest, big deal.

:pro:

DeletedUser43485

When I see all these long, complicated, entangled messages of anger, I remember a saying of a wise man:
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." :)
Or maybe I'm just a lazy reader...

No offense to anyone, just a thought. :)

DeletedUser

no one can turn round and say certain alliances are no good,

darn this puts an end to the whole idea of this forum thread then, what a kiljoy!

we are all entitled to our opinions,

wait a minute, what did you say in the previous statement, Mr Contradiction?

but trying to rip on someone cause they expressed their opinion on a post regarding their alliance makes you look just as petty

lol, wait a minute, what did you say in the previous statement, am I not allowed an opinion, Mr Contradiction? ?

just someone who has to try and make themselves feel good, good for you hope it made you feel important and feel good inside, i hate players that spout that kind of rubbish trying to make themselves look good.

shakermaker ranked 648th attacker this is after boasting destroying a conquest, big deal.

:pro:

now for the last bit, again kind of a contradiction, i hate players that spout that kind of rubbish trying to make themselves look good.

I can honestly say it did not make me feel good it was an opinion, which I still believe to be correct, now your little dig at me

hope that made you feel good :)

I have never been the best at this game rimmed many a time, but I know the difference between a strong alliance and a weak alliance, In this world at the start I was rimmed by Nordic Warriors the way they did it was immense really good team work, Bad Wolfs attacks on me have not been any where near the calibre of NW IMO!

I only decided to play in this world to try new ideas for game play, hence me not using my usual game name,

sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion

hopefully that was not to long Orphaeon,

Edit:- will not drag the forum off topic again, Sorry

DeletedUser42872

You're missing more than sportsmanship, there's also no verb in your first sentence... That would explain you flaming over my review, you don't speak English... You should've started with that. I understand now. :D

Sorry,
And now we all know what you are, Thank you for clearing that up, lol.

DeletedUser43104

Yawn...when are all the rest of Phalanx joining TOTL then and is it going to be TOTL Reborn East?