Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser17561

i agree with you half way
the core cities in the 4 core oceans are more and closer as to the meta-core you mention which has cities more spread our between islands it may be hard to notice because itis only minutes when you speak of averages and then grand scheme of things but if an alliance can stay active and control the core they do have an advantage as far as the players go you are right though alot of one hit wonders in the core they lose a city or 2 and ghost i get that

In the pre WW era i would agree. Control of the core meant you had the most latitude in where to go next. But the core is not the best spot to set up a WW site, so there is an inherent disadvantage in those oceans

I personally feel what they should do is scrap WW and just increase game speed incrementally - the increase will bang out more and more players and finally some crazy alliance who can withstand speed 200 tempo will win

DeletedUser

alliance full of bickering noobs tears itself apart. part of the alliance has been reformed to the north but other than that a total collapse.

DeletedUser

I am wandering around no where being laughed at by multiple alliances because I woke up to find my alliance gone.

DeletedUser

That must suck! Just don't follow the crowd and join TOTL, appears everyone doing that nowadays! Not that i have anything against them, just with 3 full alliances of active players that are all battle hardened, not exactly fun for the world is it?

DeletedUser27063

What about DR members joining TOTL group,addy?Are they refugees?For how long?24hrs?48hrs?
So sorry bro , was busy in RL issues so wasnt able to catch up
Coming to the main point, What can i say , I just checked out grepostats and DR was gone
The leadership wasnt able to eliminate the negative atmosphere in forums and failed the key to success - Patience
Now there are plenty of sheep in ocean 44 and to protect them , they will have to join any alliance they feel safe
I dont like changing alliances as the game totally changes when you are in a new group and i am really disappointed with what happened..But this is a part of the game and the players who cant adapt themselves to changes fade away
Some of the players have decided to leave due to this and some are still finding a shelter
Lets see how much can totl take in itself by both conquering and inviting players :) :) :) :)

DeletedUser

Become a one man alliance, and pursue your dreams of world domination

DeletedUser42872

That must suck! Just don't follow the crowd and join TOTL, appears everyone doing that nowadays! Not that i have anything against them, just with 3 full alliances of active players that are all battle hardened, not exactly fun for the world is it?

Watch yourself, Don't hate now. We are bunch of sinkers that sucks in ABP cause that is where it is at. ABP, ABP, ABP maybe if I say it enough times we could get it in one of our top 3 Alliances that are in the top 10 of this world, lol. Wow 3 Alliance in the top 10, now that sounds like an Achievement by a bunch of sinkers. So now we are being called follow the crown, do what everyone's doing. Or maybe you should just ghost.
"not exactly fun for the world is it?" What should you think we should slow play, or try to win this, for it is a WAR GAME! And trying to win is what we are trying to do, so stop hating and if you were good enough we might just let you in and have to start a 4th alliance. I have never seen a bunch of little hater's that sit there and just hate on a group that is looking to win. Maybe you should do the same and stop crying like a bunch of little Girl Scouts that got your girl scout cookies taking away, lol. Stop crying and play to win, and here's your cookies back, lol.

DeletedUser

I don't remember mentioning ABP once in that quote, so i'm not sure what your problem is.. And I distinctly said "Not that I have anything against them".

I see you crying, maybe you shouldn't be so defensive?
In fact, if you read back in my previous top 15's, I've always praised TOTL, but recruiting players a whole ocean away from you guys? Really? Is that how you want to win this world? Pathetic.

DeletedUser42872

I didn't say YOU said anything about ABP, but it has been mention quite a few times about us. I have in quotes "not exactly fun for the world is it?"

And apparently recruiting players whole oceans away is working, Is that so pathetic or is that cause your so single minded you can only play one way, to bad for.

Defensive, That I am. But I am trying to ABP and #1 Rank fighter for now, .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42872

LOL, all good. Just having fun with the haters. Maybe they could get there note pads out and use them, lol.

DeletedUser

Maybe thy ain't hating? No offence but, Dew kinda didn't do much hating, as he said he has praised you guys many times but found recruiting oceans away was a bit weird...

Calm yo tits everyone!

DeletedUser42872

It may seem kinda weird, yes. But it has as you can see it is working for what we have going. And yes I am very very Thankful for all the positive praising, truly I am. And I thank you all that has praise TOTL past and future. This is a very long game and they will be more losers then winners always. And I will ride this pony till whatever end it takes me and our alliance to. This could be a one in life time experience, and I one am going to enjoy it to the fullest with my current and future Mates. I am truly a great team mate to have but a terrible enemy to have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

totl seems to be the best alliance around. from a strategic and numbers point of view