Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser32412

lol please dont join ToTL..

..every new DR player that joins ToTl my grepo heart sinks in the disappointment that yet another low quality player just joined our ranks.

DR was a bad alliance, it had no fight or quality to speak off. I am surprised it lasted so long.

When I joined ToTl I actually disengaged DR because at the time DR was successfully able to hold hands with everyone around them while they continued to attack and eat upon those unable to compete due to nothing more than lack of numbers. Just before I joined ToTl a small alliance called SOD merged with DR tipping the balance into impossible numbers. I reluctantly joined ToTl not to run from a fight but to simply find a good home for the long term, I had finally conceeded DR were going to continue to get a free run in this world despite being so obviously low on quality players. If DR had not continued to spy and attack myself and one or two others who joined ToTl then I doubt ToTl would have engaged DR as they had other battles going on to the north and east. pretty sure it was about 8-9 days DR lasted. I am sure they will say it was poor leadership but quite frankly that is rubbish..leadership is not to blame for the individuals ability to play and commitment to the cause. Every member has to play their part and hold their own, sure it helps to have an alliance but ultimately it is individuals that make an alliance and make it what it is. DR was gutless alliance made up of simmers. DR seeked to avoid any conflict and when it finally came, they melted away with barely any effort made to fight it out.

I for one am highly disappointed ToTl has recruited any members that were once DR as now they have swelled their ranks with players that dont want a fight. I am actually feeling more isolated now, than before DR members joined ToTl..

DeletedUser44293

There is nothing weird to recruit a whole ocean - this is grepolis, I have seen things like this many times. I got to admit, TOTL looks very good right now, good location, great leaders and they play as a team, but you know, you can't really talk about winning the server as we are not even close from the WW.

Things will change.

DeletedUser

..every new DR player that joins ToTl my grepo heart sinks in the disappointment that yet another low quality player just joined our ranks.

DR was a bad alliance, it had no fight or quality to speak off. I am surprised it lasted so long.

When I joined ToTl I actually disengaged DR because at the time DR was successfully able to hold hands with everyone around them while they continued to attack and eat upon those unable to compete due to nothing more than lack of numbers. Just before I joined ToTl a small alliance called SOD merged with DR tipping the balance into impossible numbers. I reluctantly joined ToTl not to run from a fight but to simply find a good home for the long term, I had finally conceeded DR were going to continue to get a free run in this world despite being so obviously low on quality players. If DR had not continued to spy and attack myself and one or two others who joined ToTl then I doubt ToTl would have engaged DR as they had other battles going on to the north and east. pretty sure it was about 8-9 days DR lasted. I am sure they will say it was poor leadership but quite frankly that is rubbish..leadership is not to blame for the individuals ability to play and commitment to the cause. Every member has to play their part and hold their own, sure it helps to have an alliance but ultimately it is individuals that make an alliance and make it what it is. DR was gutless alliance made up of simmers. DR seeked to avoid any conflict and when it finally came, they melted away with barely any effort made to fight it out.

I for one am highly disappointed ToTl has recruited any members that were once DR as now they have swelled their ranks with players that dont want a fight. I am actually feeling more isolated now, than before DR members joined ToTl..

DR was a bad alliance and it was not all leaders fault in many cases it was the players fault but you are not the only good player in the world and there are many good DR players who will be a credit to TOTL.

DeletedUser10962

It may seem kinda weird, yes. But it has as you can see it is working for what we have going. And yes I am very very Thankful for all the positive praising, truly I am. And I thank you all that has praise TOTL past and future. This is a very long game and they will be more losers then winners always. And I will ride this pony till whatever end it takes me and our alliance to. This could be a one in life time experience, and I one am going to enjoy it to the fullest with my current and future Mates. I am truly a great team mate to have but a terrible enemy to have.

Lies you were a big cuddly enemy to have :)

DeletedUser28898

There is nothing weird to recruit a whole ocean - this is grepolis, I have seen things like this many times. I got to admit, TOTL looks very good right now, good location, great leaders and they play as a team, but you know, you can't really talk about winning the server as we are not even close from the WW.

Things will change.

Kovalevy is correct. There's a long way to go before any talk of winning the server should arise. And if people think we recruited the whole ocean, look again. We've taken less than 15 players from 120 that belonged to DR/DRII and DoD. Hardly mass recruiting.

Alliances come and go, players come and go. Alliances merge with other alliances. That's always been part of the process. When an alliance collapses, you try to get players that you think will help your alliance get stronger. Some will, some won't. But you can't just take the word of someone who was fighting them. You need to sort through and judge for yourself. Sometimes just giving the right player an opportunity changes the whole game. So you take in 10-12, and hope that 2-3 end up good enough. That's always been the way of Grepolis.

Enemies become allies, and at some point become enemies again. Its part of the game. But a player who holds a such a deep grudge against an alliance/players that he can't move forward, is not an asset, no matter how skilled he may be. This game is won or lost as a team, and a player with selfish goals is not a team player. MightyDuff, I'm really sorry you dont seem to get it. The TOTL leaders have done this long enough they know how to weed out troublemakers, simmers and bad fits.

DeletedUser32412

I hope you prove to be right person67 I really do..would be glad to be proven wrong..

Sadly though I have just been kicked from ToTl and I can only presume it is for making my last post here in the externals..so I am now not likely to find out..

DeletedUser47438

237.gif

DeletedUser

I hope you prove to be right person67 I really do..would be glad to be proven wrong..

Sadly though I have just been kicked from ToTl and I can only presume it is for making my last post here in the externals..so I am now not likely to find out..

That must suck, sorry to hear that. Mail one of the leaders, I'm sure they'll realise it was a rash decision and will try to work things out

Has "Dominion of Darkness" got anything to do with DR? As in the same player base?

DeletedUser28898

Start another thread if we must continue this. This one is 71 pages as it is without the off topic discussions. And trust me, it wasn't a rash decision. He's been moaning and groaning in our forums since the first DR player joined. Taking it to the externals was just the last straw.

Just to refresh everyone on the current top 12

1 Nordic Warriors
2 - ANONYMOUS -
3 Pull My Finger
4 TOTL Reborn
5 Resurrected
6 TOTL Reborn North
7 The White Death
8 Red Phoenix
9 TOTL Reborn Central
10 Itz so Fluffy
11 Bad Wolf
12 The War Pigs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32412

That must suck, sorry to hear that. Mail one of the leaders, I'm sure they'll realise it was a rash decision and will try to work things out

Has "Dominion of Darkness" got anything to do with DR? As in the same player base?

The only person acting rash it has to be said is me, I have been acting up something rotten like a first class idiot since DR players started joining..

Have just read through my posts not just the last ones and I have been building up to this, things I have said are cringe worthy, I really dont know what has got into me recently. Inviting DR players really set something off in me and I wasnt able to keep myself in check nor look past my own aggrievances surrounding it.

Being kicked is the least I deserved, if anything it is testament to the strength and depth in qualities of leadership that is at the head of ToTl

Had I not been so short sighted and foolish I could still have been a part of. I have only myself to blame.

DeletedUser25249

Just a game duff, don't be so hard on yo self..

Hows things mate thought you quit grep

DeletedUser13315

The only person acting rash it has to be said is me, I have been acting up something rotten like a first class idiot since DR players started joining..

Have just read through my posts not just the last ones and I have been building up to this, things I have said are cringe worthy, I really dont know what has got into me recently. Inviting DR players really set something off in me and I wasnt able to keep myself in check nor look past my own aggrievances surrounding it.

Being kicked is the least I deserved, if anything it is testament to the strength and depth in qualities of leadership that is at the head of ToTl

Had I not been so short sighted and foolish I could still have been a part of. I have only myself to blame.

Then delete your account.I'm not sure that the same person who was fighting with me against DR are able to post such kind of bull**it.

DeletedUser29225

It sounds to be like no matter where you go, you feel useless. Here is a thought. Maybe it is you and not the alliances?

DeletedUser29225

Here is an update of the top 12 from my last post.

1.)Nordic Warriors - Sink
2.)ANONYMOUS - Swim
3.)Pull My Finger - Sink
4.)TOTL Allainces Swim
5.)Resurrected - Sink
6.)The White Death - Sink
7.)Red Phoenix - Sink
8.)Itz so Fluffy - Sink
9.)Bad Wolf - Sink
10.)The War Pigs - Sink

The rankings moved around a bit, no surprise but in just a week 2 have already dropped completely. And people doubt that only 10% of the alliances would be around... hehehe

1.)Nordic Warriors - Sink
2.)ANONYMOUS - Swim
3.)Pull My Finger - Sink
4.)TOTL Reborn - Swim
5.)Resurrected - Sink
6.)Dominion Rising - Sunk - Dead and gone
7.)Red Phoenix - Sink
8.)Itz so Fluffy - Sink
9.)The White Death - Sink
10.)The War Pigs - Sink
11.)A41 - Sink - Dead and Gone
12.)Bad Wolf - Sink

DeletedUser

you have over simplified this but yes totl and -anonymous- are the frontrunners.

DeletedUser29225

you have over simplified this but yes totl and -anonymous- are the frontrunners.

Sorry, was I supposed to add clip art or something? Maybe a GIF and some emoticons to bring your attention in? Or was it just straight to the point and boring because no inflammatory comments were made?

DeletedUser

Sorry, was I supposed to add clip art or something? Maybe a GIF and some emoticons to bring your attention in? Or was it just straight to the point and boring because no inflammatory comments were made?

just saying which alliances will sink and swim is fine but not a brilliant top 12. When I say you have over simplified I mean that saying 2 alliances will swim and all the others will sink is while close to true there is no detail when will these alliances sink why will these alliances swim. I am not suggesting it was boring or wrong just that it did not tell us much.