Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser28898

This is getting more entertaining by the minute. TOTL, an MRA? Hardly, when our third alliance is able to ride top 10 on its own merit?

Elite up? Why? Why kick out quality players? Maybe so they can join your alliance? And we're not even maxed on our membership and all three alliances are in the Top Ten.

Pacted with ANONYMOUS? Hardly. Now THAT's an MRA for you. Four alliances now, I think? Three of them ranked #22, #24 and #29? That frightens me. NOT.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled game.

DeletedUser47438

1 Nordic Warriors - Swim - Alliance has good leadership and alot of active fighters. while location might not be key they have made the most of it and are tight together. perfect for WW

2 Pull My Finger - Sink - Fighting both Nordic and Resurrected with little fight back.

3 TOTL Reborn - Swim - Good leadership active supply of players. But there recruitment leads to question. how long before the heads start bumping with in the alliance only 40 can win.

4 TOTL Reborn North - see above

5 - ANONYMOUS - - Float - Not sure why these guys are falling down the ladder so quickly. They seem to have a activity problem. with there location if they are able to keep things moving forward. They will stay in this world to the end.

6 Resurrected - Swim - steady flow of active players. Currently dominating war against PMF. Good location and strong leadership

7 Bad Wolf - sink - while these guys are moving up the ranks quickly they will soon face tougher enemies. total will only let them survive so long before they want full control of 44 and they may have taken couple cities from Anonymous but have yet to go head to head with them.

8 Itz so Fluffy - Float - divided location leaves something to be desired. understand the reasoning being friends from previous world. even with the split location they are growing along the rim which gives them good protection only having couple possible fronts.

9 TOTL Reborn Central - see above

10 The White Death - Swim - Great leadership already proven they can come back from what seemed like would be the end. if the leadership stays in this world they will also.

I did this on the fly and my first one don't be to hard on me :pro:

DeletedUser

1 Nordic Warriors - Swim - Alliance has good leadership and alot of active fighters. while location might not be key they have made the most of it and are tight together. perfect for WW

2 Pull My Finger - Sink - Fighting both Nordic and Resurrected with little fight back.

3 TOTL Reborn - Swim - Good leadership active supply of players. But there recruitment leads to question. how long before the heads start bumping with in the alliance only 40 can win.

5 - ANONYMOUS - - Float - Not sure why these guys are falling down the ladder so quickly. They seem to have a activity problem. with there location if they are able to keep things moving forward. They will stay in this world to the end.

6 Resurrected - Swim - steady flow of active players. Currently dominating war against PMF. Good location and strong leadership

7 Bad Wolf - sink - while these guys are moving up the ranks quickly they will soon face tougher enemies. total will only let them survive so long before they want full control of 44 and they may have taken couple cities from Anonymous but have yet to go head to head with them.

8 Itz so Fluffy - Float - divided location leaves something to be desired. understand the reasoning being friends from previous world. even with the split location they are growing along the rim which gives them good protection only having couple possible fronts.

10 The White Death - Swim - Great leadership already proven they can come back from what seemed like would be the end. if the leadership stays in this world they will also.

Thank you Badassious1 for the effort to keep the forum live despite all the BS posted by others.
Thank you also for going low profile.

ps: Didn't even check from which alliance you are, I am not going to criticize your concerns but will only respect your work.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I apologise, this was delayed... I was supposed to do this yesterday but I was at work and instead of going home after, I went out and got drunk , sort off... Lol sorry I forgot this isn't a life story thread.

Anyway ladies, I warned you several times to stop spamming and with the personal insults, so I've decided to just mass deleted a couple of pages of posts. I would go back further, but is there any point, nah.

So let's get back on topic shall we? Let me give you all a bit of assistance hehe :p

Remember I cannot be biased, my top 12;

1 Nordic Warriors - Aren't they from Skyrim, what are they doing here? :eek:

2 TOTL Reborn - The most hated alliance on these forums from what I've seen, can't we all just get along?! Lol JK, :pro:

3 Pull my finger - I don't know what to say except I'll repeat what I last said about this alliance "The last time I did that, my ex-gf called me vile and went home"

4 TOTL Reborn North - errrmmm, the most hated alliance on these forums AGAIN, but WAIT there's a twist, they're in the north :p

5 -ANNOYMOUS- Who are they, are they scared to give out there identities and bully everyone on this sim c... I mean war game.

6 Resurrected - As I said before, they must all be like Jesus, good luck destroying them ladies ;)

7 Bad Wolf - oooooh vicious! I bet they like to huff and puff!

8 Itz so fluffy - what is? Please define, as I'm quite fluffy too :D

9 TOTL Reborn Central - Another TOTL alliance, they're definitely popular here. I almost feel for them, ALMOST! Lol...

10 The White Death - errr... I'm lost for words :(

11 Red Phoenix - I bet they love to see a red Phoenix, maybe when they're stoned hahaa!

12 The War Pigs - Sounds terrifying. Seriously, I love my bacon!

Anyway, I thought I help get this thread back on track instead of closing it. You're all welcome girls ;) now play nice. And I all hope you enjoyed the read.

Thank you,
Your amazing mod
James :cool:

DeletedUser

So sick of seeing the same top 12 over and over. Somebody for the love of god breathe some life into this forum. What is going on with the top 12? Where are the pnp's? Or maybe, lord forbid, somebody searches around this server for people that aren't top 12 but still actually clocking in on this server. Lame as lame can be. I say good day!

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
So sick of seeing the same top 12 over and over. Somebody for the love of god breathe some life into this forum. What is going on with the top 12? Where are the pnp's? Or maybe, lord forbid, somebody searches around this server for people that aren't top 12 but still actually clocking in on this server. Lame as lame can be. I say good day!

Instead of complaining about it, why don't you do one? I only did one just to get the thread back on track & fun (Remember I can only be neutral when doing a top 12) So let's see your point of view mate since you're a regular poster here :)

DeletedUser

I have to agree!
Perhaps someone should do a 12-25?
I'm personally not good with that kinda stuff.

DeletedUser28898

Nice job as well, Bad... combination of facts and humor. Something this board could use a bit more of.

I'll give you some food for thought. Only 40 can "officially" win. Maybe we'll only have 40 that need to "officially" win by then. There are many players in our ranks, including myself, that don't need to get the crown because we've already gotten one. This is just for fun now. No butting heads there.

DeletedUser

Instead of complaining about it, why don't you do one? I only did one just to get the thread back on track & fun (Remember I can only be neutral when doing a top 12) So let's see your point of view mate since you're a regular poster here :)

I got pnp's for days mate. I might take you up on your offer. Not to detract from pebble's post as it was pretty funny. Just tired of seeing the same names getting tossed around. Not anyone's fault except the said people that don't do anything but make petty snipes on the forum. At least make it entertaining to watch.

I thought pebble posted that last funny one but that was you. My bad.... Weird

DeletedUser

Very nice. I can only add that the first ally will remain first as long as other alliances will not realize that they are letting them play and grow up almost without any serious enemy. Good leadership and active players but potential wasted against inactive isolated players and not against alliances of the same level.

When first alliances have pacts together the world starts to be boring without any epic war. But only one alliance can win...

DeletedUser44293

341a53f462e11fa775cb086a9cc16ba3.png

d2630067da71c7f85636da9f23d4ff7d.png

d68070bdd24c0b43eeffae86c6190014.png

4b03bd9a436bc7c1b553b7e20bbe9247.png

bf5e9672ec49e5c84105a08bc500aee7.png

7541d5437583b17fe1601fe611166aed.png

0e3b6f4bf7598d1a0c8265764f8a2d16.png

e4e5948547744344b9d702e60bf85663.png

I had to change some colors for some of the alliances, hope it doesn't matter.

4df2089158eb71403423acfedca07932.png

DeletedUser

Its funny to know that Nordic Warriors and Platoons are "fighting" only against this small green dot :D ... 22nd in ranking... and only because we declined several times every offer of peace.

Thank you for BP ;) ...

DeletedUser

Its funny to know that Nordic Warriors and Platoons are "fighting" only against this small green dot :D ... 22nd in ranking... and only because we declined several times every offer of peace.

Thank you for BP ;) ...

Aren't you the guys that use bots? :)

DeletedUser

ahahah just learn how to play instead of being suspicious about such things....we are top players....and who plays against us cannot but learn how to play...
go on, ask for checkings....we are more than clean
if anyone has already thought about it

DeletedUser47114

and who are you on the game, you do not have the courage to write with your nick?

people has been checking on us since the server has started, but we play for years, and learned how to play, maybe you are just missing the experience.