Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Marta - Sorry no pat on the back from me :D but keep it up and maybe one day you and your alliance may reach the top.

@Sleepyfalcon - Why, are you jealous, did you want a pat on the back as well? :p

@Kadjayuni - How about you give us your insight on the top 12? :)

DeletedUser10962

Yeah I was one of top 3-4 members in anonymous (in terms of points) but I left (less than a week ago) because everything was just getting too easy and to be honest just really boring, the major drops have all been from re-organising the alliances. Anonymous was a fantastic alliance to be in (APB and Resher are some of the top players I have had the pleasure of playing with in Grepolis) but most of the other members are (from my experience) simmers, noobs or just don't understand how the game works (e.g. keep getting hit at the same time but doesn't recognise the pattern and as such keeps getting taken over at the same time).

What I would REALLY like to see is APB and some of the other good players leave to merge into a more active alliance in the area (not many) but because of the WW system we will probably never see this happen. As it stands I have no real idea what direction the alliance is going in as they could easily fail or succeed depending on how APB decides to operate.

Mate I have been playing with ABP lately he's 0-2 on attempts on me. He spends a lots of gold but is not a good player. Anon has always been a big rim alliance that never fought anyone of significance. I stand by my view that were they to they would get soundly beaten

DeletedUser43485

Seems a lot has happened since I last checked the newspapers. :) This man takes a break and the world changes its colors, hmmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47967

Always nice to see cowards runnig away and changing nickname.

DeletedUser10962

Always nice to see cowards runnig away and changing nickname. Is that double acount?

Who are you talking about. As this is your first post on the forums I will point out that accusations of cheating aren't permitted on the forum and should be raised in support tickets

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I couldn't agree more...

Post edited.

Just a reminder to all users on the forum, if you suspect someone is breaking the rules ingame, then please submit a ticket to the support team for them to deal with it, don't bring it up here.

DeletedUser47967

I apologize for my english. But we never had a Snail in the Alliance, so, who are you to tell the world those things?

DeletedUser

a lot of players have different ign names from those they use to post here.
that doesn't mean that they have "double accounts", you don't have to use the same name.

DeletedUser

I apologize for my english. But we never had a Snail in the Alliance, so, who are you to tell the world those things?

IGN was DivineEnvoy(I Change my IGN every time I play the game so it's never the same as this old forum name), I said it in another post but I imagine it got buried as it was 2-3 weeks ago (I think). I probably stick to what I said, there is a bunch of dead weight or players that just don't seem to help/understand how to play the game. Please remember I also said there are still some strong players in the alliance, it isn't all bad.

On the bright side you were one of the players I probably count as extremely helpful. :)

DeletedUser

Anonymous has condensed its size, that's what I like to see :D.

What's going on in the world now then? anything good?

DeletedUser

Well, a new player went from 0 points to having 100 cities and 3 mill bps in a matter of days. So i guess you can call things intense. ;)

DeletedUser

Still waiting on someone to damage a cities wall.

try looking lol

Walls currently damaged:
O85 - Lvl 0, that would be us
O76 - Lvl 19, that would also be us
O35 - Lvl 24, that would be Anonymous

If you want harbor checks of every occupied ocean, we have them lol