Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser13315

just let it go sweets *LOL* they don't know what a war game is all about, they just turtle up and sing around their campfire and eat girl scout cookies cause they're not allowed to make smores

when they grow up and learn how to fight multiple fronts then we can listen to what they have to say.
Its as simple as that.

They probably dont even have a clue to the three stages of this game either.

Three stages? First stage-recruit.Second-recruit.Third-recruit...am I right?Those stages you did mean?

P.S.Dwarfthis,on what stage was put The War Pigs alliance?You took some of them to TOTL group...what about others?How it came they turned to The Guardian Angels?A little bird told me that a decision was made by TOTL leaders who will live and who will go to internal slaughter...it seems Olynthus is turning to be one more Hero world because now we have Poseidon,Athena,Zeus,Hera,Hades and...TOTL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47967

This is really quite funny! Have you taken one active city Dwarf? LOL! Be careful guys you dont want to mess with the internal killers!

Lets really take a look at this chap.

Dwarfthis:
Points - 42nd
ABP - 123rd
DBP - 31st

Hmmmmm, looking more and more like a turtle to me!

Check Bad Wolf stats we have been fighting a war on multiple fronts for awhile now. Ask Anonymous how good we are at it.... Or should I say Totl Ghost Riders! Totl Anonymous! or whatever they are named now!

Hey Sweets I have respect for your game but Dwarf dont make me laugh!

Funny, Anon colapsed by it self! It wasn't you guys! Ask your new players from Anon.

DeletedUser42956

[/B]

Three stages? First stage-recruit.Second-recruit.Third-recruit...am I right?Those stages you did mean?

P.S.Dwarfthis,on what stage was put The War Pigs alliance?You took some of them to TOTL group...what about others?How it came they turned to The Guardian Angels?A little bird told me that a decision was made by TOTL leaders who will live and who will go to internal slaughter...it seems Olynthus is turning to be one more Hero world because now we have Poseidon,Athena,Zeus,Hera,Hades and...TOTL.

How does the word "Turtle" come to mind when we're in 9 or is that 10 different oceans? a turtle stays in one ocean and compacts city after city on an island till there is no room left on that island, one of the down falls Grepo made when it came to these monuments as before we didnt have them, it was a full out war where you was all over the place and instead of 1200 cities per an ocean, you had half that and less attrition when it came to players leaving a world like they do now.

It's funny how an alliance who turtles gets a few of their islands broken and rooted out all of a sudden quit and go play another world. Why? because if they cannt turtle up for an island to build a monument on they think its the end of the world for them instead of regrouping and trying to fight back or re-establish themself.

A good alliance consist of three key factors
1. leadership
2. quality of players who can adapt and fight in multiple oceans and are not worried about that dust collector called a crown but can sacrifice their playing within a world for a player who doesnt have one for the greater good of an alliance.
3. Players who can work together when it comes crunch time within getting the monuments built.

Whats sad within the way grepo went about the monuments is it only takes four to win the world. Within the course of grepo since they installed the monuments into they system of play, there has been a lot of alliance win the world but not the crown for you have to have all 7 monuments to get that crown. That's where you have players who stick around after that win is accomplished and as a world dies off and players leave root around picking up inactive cities or ghost to come up with the stats they do and end up right at the very end as no one cares anymore building that last monument to get that so called glorified dust collector to have on their profile.

So you have 3 objectives you strive for which most only care for 1 these days.

1. being the dominate alliance in the world you are in, meaning instead of being a turtle, being aggressive enough to spread out over vast oceans and wages the wars which makes it interesting instead of sim building islands in a mass cluster, which if anyone knows anything about it, starves out growth,expansion, recruitment and is one of the major reasons players quit. Why do they quit? you get hulled up into the core of that turtle and cann't expand and just sit there twiddling your thumbs instead of going out and planting a city to keep growing.
2. building 4 monuments for the win of the world and then sticking it out once that is done.
3. getting all 7 monuments for that crown.

Now when it comes to ABP/DBP stats that is simple.

If you cann't get DBP within playing grepo, there is something majorly wrong within it for it is out there to be had day in day out and is one of the key ways to expand within cities and the easiest way. It's not all about ABP.

And before you go spouting off you had best pull the stats when it comes to cities taken cities lost and all the cities I've handed off since this world has begun, for I doubt you could even match what I have done within things.

and until egnigma took my little 24 city of 3k which took them and all out 4 days to accomplish and horsemen took my 64 city on a second cs attempt, I was in 8 oceans in which I am back to being 6 oceans now.

guess you call that a turtle *LOL* you'd probably be better off in a moral world or the sim world grepo has by the way your talking within things.

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

DeletedUser42956

Oh and by the way LiudasPoderis, wasnt you the one who bailed out because you couldnt handle nor put aside your differences when it came to X-DR players that you held grudges against instead of being able to move along within things. But Oh no you couldnt do that so it shows the character of the player behind the screen that cannt settle their own differences within their own conflicts especially when it comes to a simple game.

and thats why you went along with mrscar crawling to bad wolf *LOL*

So seeing you want to dish out things on a plate, I hope you don't mind the platter I just dished out to you.
Sometimes its best to be civil and quiet within things but when you want to insert foot into mouth I hope you can swallow it.

DeletedUser

I can not think of one reason why I would put my foot in my mouth based on the above statement.

DeletedUser42872

Thank You Cody for your props, many respects back to you. I guess I might stay around a little while longer. If you guys want to check stats, please don't pull mines. I have lost more city's then you have currently, lol.

As to the your comment, We are our worst Enemy. Well there not happy Cubs in BW either. I guess they don't like being put behind the front lines like there handicap or something. You might want to open up a history book or two and look what happen in WW II to the Germany's, hint hint.

DeletedUser42956

now seeing grepo stats is back up, you want to talk stats

Player Name: Dwarfthis
Alliance Name:
The War Pigs TOTL
Towns:
Colonizations:

lost 6 cities to enemies (3 major cities and 3 minor [3k]

handed off to alliance members 31 cities

106 in attackers
27th in defenders
46th over all fighters

not to bad for helping lead an alliance and dealing with all that stuff everyday if you ask me for if I was just playing like those others are I would be sitting top 12 like I was in the first part of this world when I started.

as for city points and not being higher in player ranking which with the city I have right now in siege will set me inside the top 40 (around 38th) in players.
City points never won a war, troops do.

come n play when you feel like it.

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach

Alliance Name:
The War Pigs TOTL
Towns:
Colonizations:

106 in attackers
27th in defenders
46th over all fighters

not to bad for helping lead an alliance and dealing with all that stuff everyday if you ask me for if I was just playing like those others are I would be sitting top 12 like I was in the first part of this world when I started.

as for city points and not being higher in player ranking which with the city I have right now in siege will set me inside the top 40 (around 38th) in players.

Player Name Dangerm0use
Alliance Name Itz so Fluffy
Cities 46 colonizations 79
Rank 89
attacker 35
defender 120
overall 51
First to win Quest
leads alliance

Player Name ype711
Alliance Name Bad Wolf
Cities 42 colonizations 48
Rank 84
attacker 16
defender 77
overall 28
second to win Quest
leads alliance.

Thats just two random founders i believe or leaders of there respective alliances that are fighting TOTL and both are doing better than you oh and have both arrived in the world well after you were in it, so to you woop de do, on your stats oh i forgot ype711 lost two cities is it to enemies and dangerm0ouse from what i can figure 6

DeletedUser

Hello so called grepolis experienced players,
Not all of you but still most of you are big dumb heads involving yourself in cheap politics demoralizing new players who are doing their best to run new alliances.No one can ever predict who will be ww winners.regarding totl , if they have 2_3 branches,you bad wolf,twd crimson and guardian alliances are also one alliiance without banner so stop crying like spoilt child.......lastly happy hunting and good luck to all and sorry if someone is offended but you know i have valid points

DeletedUser42956

LOL supertruck2 not a problem as the above player missed the whole point within things as it seems, which most do. Enough has been said here as this really isnt the place for it and these forums here for this world are all but dead anyway. For, yes they are all fighting us in the game, as well here, which means we're doing something right *LOL* or they wouldnt be yapping all the time.

DeletedUser

Thats just two random founders i believe or leaders of there respective alliances that are fighting TOTL and both are doing better than you oh and have both arrived in the world well after you were in it, so to you woop de do, on your stats oh i forgot ype711 lost two cities is it to enemies and dangerm0ouse from what i can figure 6

only 2 lost
75106 7,706 Dangerm0use Ghost of Harrenhal Itz so Fluffy Inglorious Basterds
65101 12,785 Dangerm0use iamkp Itz so Fluffy TOTL Reborn Central

the second was more of a case of a pacted alliance merged with a neutral one and attacked on the same day. I guess the CS move was probably coordinated with the merge.

DeletedUser

Alliance Name:
The War Pigs TOTL
Towns:
Colonizations:

106 in attackers
27th in defenders
46th over all fighters

Wow thats weak.
53 cities??

Player: xbmanx007 (me)
Alliance: Blaidd Drwg
26 cities.
Rank in points: 316
Abp rank: 106
DBP rank: 123
Fighters rank: 116

You are not good

I've been a leader in every alliance i have been in, that is no excuse. With your number of cities you should be rank 20 atleast!:pro:

DeletedUser

most of the players in this world are some of the poorest around,

getting excited over points abp and dbp in this world doesnt mean much a monkey with a spinning hat would do just as well given the oppurtunity :p

ooh that could be me hahaha

DeletedUser

I don't see what you are referring to. Artemisia has the most BP on this world

DeletedUser

so attacking a loaded city that doesnt fight back is a good mark of ABP.....

no wonder the world is so poor :heh:

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more! Probably best quote of this forum, at least the first part. (SW)

a gentleman, thankyou

the 2nd part refers to the area i am in, not impressed on the whole seems theres good and bad here no middle ground, im still getting attacked by transports.... come on guys you know who you are :D