Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser47967

MEGALODON is loosing all his cities in O 35, please come all in! :)

DeletedUser

I just recently joined Bad wolf (Blaidd Drwg) so i don't know too much about them, but they don't seem like the best fighters so far.

DeletedUser47479

TOTL seems thirsty for that #1 ranking furthermore proving all they care about is numbers.

DeletedUser28898

TOTL seems thirsty for that #1 ranking furthermore proving all they care about is numbers.

What a totally stupid response, DM. And you should know better, since you fight(?)(<40K total BP?) in that area of the world. All we've done is consolidate our players into fewer alliances as was planned all along and weeded out the simmers and inactives, which is what every alliance does. When was the last time you actually saw us bring in a player? And we've NEVER cared about the numbers. If we did, we'd be like Stradavarious or Angry Polar Bear and make all our cities 13716. I've only got 6 cities of my 54 over 11K. Two I just acquired and am tearing down, the other 4 just barely crossed over 11K after I built up the markets recently. Pay attention next time.

Actually, we really need to thank everyone for moving us to where we are. By my last count, Crimson/Bad Wolf/Angels & Demons/ White Horsemen/Pink Bunny Slippers/ Itz So Fluffy and all their associated alliances seem to be more interested in fighting TOTL than each other. Its meant a ton of BP for us, which has given us more and more slots. I added up the players (not even bothering with the cities) and it seems that there are over 500 players fighting us against TOTL's 109. And yet, we're SOMEHOW still here.

I think after nine months its time a few people throw out their mea culpas and admit they underestimated us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28898

Most care about numbers and average points. Poach others and keep ranks high. Full of simmers.

Full of simmers? From my count over 1/3 of our players have at least 300K in BP. I see lots of players in other alliances with 40-50 cities and more, with only 50K in BP. THOSE are your simmers.

DeletedUser28898

Yeah I'll make one.

Every alliance will swim from now on. No sink at all. Even TOTL will not sink.. :p

TOTL won't sink, Sanjames? Darn it, I've been wearing my lifejacket for months because all these people here said we were going to sink. :)

DeletedUser

........ since you fight(?)(<40K total BP?).........
ahahahaha.. Nice catch Robert.. Couldn't believe and double checked from stats..
One could make more BP if he deals only with island quests with half effort he spends posting stupid comments here :D

DeletedUser28898

ahahahaha.. Nice catch Robert.. Couldn't believe and double checked from stats..
One could make more BP if he deals only with island quests with half effort he spends posting stupid comments here :D

That's probably all he does do is island quests.