Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser28898

What a great attitude. So because YOU don't feel like dealing with the forums and the planning, that's ok? So what happens when you and everyone else in your alliance has the same attitude? Then nothing gets done. And you're still talking like we made you do stuff. Never said you couldn't go and fight. That's what fighters do. But an alliance needs both types. So before FightMeSir goes and puts down a player that "HE THINKS" doesn't have the appropriate amount of cities for his BP level, maybe he should look a little deeper, that's all.

Geez, girl, get a life. Are your panties in a wad or is it that time of the month? You're just like my kids. Doesn't matter what needs to be done. You just want to do what YOU want to do. I play this game to get away from that BS. Another one of the "entitled" generation I take it.

DeletedUser

I understand that's how a typical simmer would think. Ever think that a well run alliance has people who actually do lots of stuff that has nothing to do with fighting? I've had many a time where I spent hours at the computer, and all I did was deal with alliance stuff. Someone's got to put together a strategy, and a defensive plan, and an offensive plan, and a Wonders plan. Obviously you're one of those players who thinks this stuff all happens by itself. Just log on and play. Someone else will do all the work.

This whole paragraph was a waste of my life to read. You did not relate this to what i said at all. I just called one of your top players a simmer, and you go and talk about whatever this bs is?

lemme put it to you simple.

SGT PERRY IS A SIMMER. HE HAS NO BP FOR 80 TOWNS.LEARN HOW TO READ. YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS SHOULD BE EXPLAINING HOW HE ISNT A SIMMER. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID "PLANS". (you can call it a plan, but we both know you guys just turtle up)

DeletedUser35958

This whole paragraph was a waste of my life to read. You did not relate this to what i said at all. I just called one of your top players a simmer, and you go and talk about whatever this bs is?

SGT PERRY IS A SIMMER. HE HAS NO BP FOR 80 TOWNS.LEARN HOW TO READ. YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS SHOULD BE EXPLAINING HOW HE ISNT A SIMMER. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID "PLANS". (you can call it a plan, but we both know you guys just turtle up)

or if you read his response you would determine maybe im one of the guys in the background doing planning and such, maybe im one of the guys that never gets attacked so i have resources to do daily city festivals. i get the random attack yes. i send out my own attacks and never get retaliation so what is a guy supposed to do just let resources sit. Maybe if you built more you would have the same cities as me i don't log into this game 24 hours a day to build, i don't waste gold on olympic games i buy enough gold for admins and the occasional troop build after losing troops in LTS

DeletedUser28898

It absolutely relates. You can't equate a certain amount of BP to a certain amount of towns. Go back to what Liudas Poderis said. Not EVERYONE likes to do the same things. Some people like to just run around and attack and blow stuff up. Others enjoy the strategy of the game. Others just want to be the top player, and will spend tons of money to get that. No one said any of those are wrong. So just because you like to go attack stuff, doesn't make another players style wrong.

Maybe we all need to clarify what a simmer is. A simmer is someone who logs in once or twice a day, puts a few buildings or troops in queue, runs a few festivals and logs off. Maybe does an island quest. You never see or hear them in the forum. They never respond to support requests. They don't participate in Ops. THAT'S a simmer. And sgtperry doesn't meet that criteria at all.

There. Is that easier for you to understand?

DeletedUser

or if you read his response you would determine maybe im one of the guys in the background doing planning and such, maybe im one of the guys that never gets attacked so i have resources to do daily city festivals. i get the random attack yes. i send out my own attacks and never get retaliation so what is a guy supposed to do just let resources sit. Maybe if you built more you would have the same cities as me i don't log into this game 24 hours a day to build, i don't waste gold on olympic games i buy enough gold for admins and the occasional troop build after losing troops in LTS

I left this world a few months ago and decided to come back lol. But seriously, come on dude you know you should have more BP for your size

DeletedUser

It absolutely relates. You can't equate a certain amount of BP to a certain amount of towns. Go back to what Liudas Poderis said. Not EVERYONE likes to do the same things. Some people like to just run around and attack and blow stuff up. Others enjoy the strategy of the game. Others just want to be the top player, and will spend tons of money to get that. No one said any of those are wrong. So just because you like to go attack stuff, doesn't make another players style wrong.

Maybe we all need to clarify what a simmer is. A simmer is someone who logs in once or twice a day, puts a few buildings or troops in queue, runs a few festivals and logs off. Maybe does an island quest. You never see or hear them in the forum. They never respond to support requests. They don't participate in Ops. THAT'S a simmer. And sgtperry doesn't meet that criteria at all.

There. Is that easier for you to understand?

Just sitting around planning in this game doesn't sound fun at all:D

Anyway, i'm only in this world to see how it all ends with TOTL vs BAD Wolf. Entertain me

DeletedUser35958

I left this world a few months ago and decided to come back lol. But seriously, come on dude you know you should have more BP for your size

i would have more bp if people attacked me it gets really boring sending out attacks all the time and getting nothing in return some of my conquests don't even get attacked anymore its really sad that when they see my name they think im all powerful. im not i just sit back and play the game like its supposed to be played in my opinion everyone says its a war game i think its a strategy game about using resources properly, some people use them to build offensive troops city after city i use it to gain more cities so i have a balance of defense and offense

DeletedUser13315

What a great attitude. So because YOU don't feel like dealing with the forums and the planning, that's ok? So what happens when you and everyone else in your alliance has the same attitude? Then nothing gets done. And you're still talking like we made you do stuff. Never said you couldn't go and fight. That's what fighters do. But an alliance needs both types. So before FightMeSir goes and puts down a player that "HE THINKS" doesn't have the appropriate amount of cities for his BP level, maybe he should look a little deeper, that's all.

Geez, girl, get a life. Are your panties in a wad or is it that time of the month? You're just like my kids. Doesn't matter what needs to be done. You just want to do what YOU want to do. I play this game to get away from that BS. Another one of the "entitled" generation I take it.

At least my time is once in three-four months but it seems that Yours time is nearly every week.What are You doing when nobody is replying Your posts?Reading Your own posts again and again and again...then the feeling that You are so smart,important,clever comes back?When You are not getting bps You are not making offensive and defensive plans,right?You are here and posting.What a deplorable life You have...

DeletedUser

Robert and Perry, why don't you come out to 34 with the rest of your buddies? :)

DeletedUser35958

maybe i will according to fat ranga he says there is another year left in this server, once we win we have to start cleaning up all the people not under our colors

DeletedUser

well as of right now its Olynthus vs TOTL and Nor :D

But yeah you guys might wanna clean up 55 and 44 first :p

DeletedUser

I hate the day I registered to Olynthus. All noobs and kids talk so much here.:heh:

DeletedUser

robert, what you forget is not everyone who plays this game plays it to "win" a failing endgame system, the closest our players got to quitting was having to sit an NOT fight an enemy for a month. A huge portion of us believe winning is being there at the end, not the empty simmers paradise you call "victory". For us split wonders is a victory, now you have to play our game or lose.

DeletedUser35958

robert, what you forget is not everyone who plays this game plays it to "win" a failing endgame system, the closest our players got to quitting was having to sit an NOT fight an enemy for a month. A huge portion of us believe winning is being there at the end, not the empty simmers paradise you call "victory". For us split wonders is a victory, now you have to play our game or lose.

the true players are the ones that can play both sides, the wonder side and the war side, our alliance can do that

DeletedUser

your net city gain per month through conquest is just short of -200. Your main gain of cities is through recruitment.

DeletedUser28898

I get your point, Kadjayuni. And although it may be a failing endgame system to some, it is the endgame. Lots of people didn't like the first score wins rule in overtime in the NFL, but until they changed it a few years ago, that was the rule, and you had to learn to play by it. I don't like how the game is weighted so heavily in favor of gold users. With all the special bonuses and contests, instant harpy nukes and erinys and extra spins for gold, anyone willing to spend enough money can have 100+ cities the way the game is now. But it is what it is.

And you also forget, its not like we started on the rim. We started dead center in O55, so we never got a chance to sim and grow bigger unimpeded. We were the target from the get go. When everyone else was staking out their territory, we were fighting on four fronts. The first fights we had were actually with Nordic Warriors. Since then, we've been the target of every alliance that arose in 55,54,64,65, and onward. And yet we survived. And NO ONE wants to give us any credit for that whatsoever. We get called a bunch of simmers. We've had our share of setbacks, and made our share of mistakes. Still doesn't take away from the fact that we're still here, and they're not.

You say now we have to play your game, or lose. I'll make you a deal. Give me 80% of the server, including the top four players in the world, and you take the other 20%, and lets just see how well you do. Its a sheer numbers thing at this point. You call split wonders a victory. Why? With the sheer numbers stacked against us, there's no excuse for us getting one wonder, much less three. That's a victory to you?

And being there at the end, what is that? Crimson will be there at the end, they're sitting back on the rim with no enemies. So will half a dozen other alliances. And it really doesn't matter who gets the crown for 7 wonders first, because eventually any alliance that wants it will get it. LegionC, QueenofDark and their group wont sit here for a year fighting nobody. Eventually they'll move on to another world, their wonders will break, and Crimson will get crowns, and Swans will get crowns, and Malicious Fluff will get crowns, and even maybe White Horsemen. And even TOTL if we choose. Being here to the end proves nothing. Being the first to build four when you're everyone's target would be a much better achievement in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28898

your net city gain per month through conquest is just short of -200. Your main gain of cities is through recruitment.

Meaninless data, when not in context. Due to the small alliance cap and the sister alliances, its hard to tell whats a true conquest. We had lots of handoffs of cities to The War Pigs, or TOTL Reborn North and at one time TOTL Reborn Central. Its really impossible in this world to have a number even close to accurate as to net city gain through conquest. I guess LegionC handing over cities to Brandenburger 800 is a net loss, even though its done on purpose? Meaningless data.

DeletedUser

3 is so close, it's a pity you will not make it to 4 really isn't it. Don't worry Kovalevy will happily accept you guys into Nordic when you have realised this fact so that they can claim glory over ToTL.

DeletedUser

Sure. It's "meaningless data" but when you take into account you lose 200 city's and gain 100 in a month it tells a story. I can't remember the last time you guys successfully took a city from us? I believe jake is the only player on your team that even knows what the "attack" button is.