Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

...For us split wonders is a victory...
Could you please explain us how did you contribute to this Victory? Maybe rest of us can learn from the "Founder and leader of an Elite Alliance"; how to be victorious in Grepolis..

DeletedUser13315

Meaninless data, when not in context. Due to the small alliance cap and the sister alliances, its hard to tell whats a true conquest. We had lots of handoffs of cities to The War Pigs, or TOTL Reborn North and at one time TOTL Reborn Central. Its really impossible in this world to have a number even close to accurate as to net city gain through conquest. I guess LegionC handing over cities to Brandenburger 800 is a net loss, even though its done on purpose? Meaningless data.

Just for record...Legion gave 4 cities to Brandenburg,took 2 back...does it mean something?Not much,many internals takeovers are going in every alliance.How many cities TOTL lost to Branderburg? 8 if I remember correct...and cities were taken not from the worst TOTL players.Am I right,Robert?

DeletedUser13315

I hate the day I registered to Olynthus. All noobs and kids talk so much here.:heh:
It seems that the most complaining players are from Your camp...and You just called Robert a noob and a kid...he will kick You out.:)

DeletedUser28898

Just for record...Legion gave 4 cities to Brandenburg,took 2 back...does it mean something?Not much,many internals takeovers are going in every alliance.How many cities TOTL lost to Branderburg? 8 if I remember correct...and cities were taken not from the worst TOTL players.Am I right,Robert?

You validate my point, LP. Legion giving or taking a city from Brandenburger doesn't go into the Grepostats as an internal takeover. It registers as a conquest. What you're seeing as a "loss" of cities in most cases is cities shifting from one TOTL alliance to another, and being logged by Grepo as a "lost city". Go ask someone with knowledge of numbers; a statistician, an actuary, a financial analyst. They'll all tell you that number is meaningless in the context of this world.

Loss of cities, "split wonders is a victory", etc, etc. Spin it how you want. Bottom line is, we've held our own with the odds stacked against us. Whether you want to acknowledge that or not is your own problem. I'm done with this useless banter.

DeletedUser

Could you please explain us how did you contribute to this Victory? Maybe rest of us can learn from the "Founder and leader of an Elite Alliance"; how to be victorious in Grepolis..

as a humble soljer, there is no need for you to know the answer to this question :p

DeletedUser13315

You validate my point, LP. Legion giving or taking a city from Brandenburger doesn't go into the Grepostats as an internal takeover. It registers as a conquest. What you're seeing as a "loss" of cities in most cases is cities shifting from one TOTL alliance to another, and being logged by Grepo as a "lost city". Go ask someone with knowledge of numbers; a statistician, an actuary, a financial analyst. They'll all tell you that number is meaningless in the context of this world.

Loss of cities, "split wonders is a victory", etc, etc. Spin it how you want. Bottom line is, we've held our own with the odds stacked against us. Whether you want to acknowledge that or not is your own problem. I'm done with this useless banter.

You are not getting my point,Robert.I never said TOTL are no good.All I said that in TOTL still there are few...hm...not the best players.And they are not from the core TOTL.They are DR relict. Such conclusion(that exDR in TOTL are not the best players) is made out of practice.And this is the ONLY reason why we left TOTL.Not because something wrong with TOTL,not because You asked me to do what I would not like to do.Tell me,why I should I be in the same team with bad players?Would You like to work with bad employees?To drive bad car?To buy bad household appliances?Doubt very much...so,Your words about team for new comers means only one thing...doesnt matter that you are in a mud up to neck ,sit there and keep your mouth shut up because THIS IS HOW WE,TOTL, PLAY...well,this is/was unacceptably for me.And for many many others as we can see now looking at O44 map or pacted alliances against TOTL list.

MY POINT IS. TOTL LOST O44 CONTROL AND LOST MANY GOOD PLAYERS BECAUSE OF THEIR ARROGANCE.

Btw Robert,what did You want to say about my attitude?

And the last.If You managed to raise TOTL from the ashes,even with the odds stacked against you...good,nice,brilliant,perfect,wonderful,keep going,gentlemen and ladies.But why to shout about this on every corner?Why to speak about it and speak,and speak nearly in every post?Not enough acclaims?You need something more,Robert,not only to win 7 WW?You need personal recognition?You need everyone to speak what a wonderful Leader,Commander You are?Therefore You are reminding us where from TOTL came under your unique leadership?And others,who dont see,what a brilliant Commander You are just did not deserve to be in Olynthus world,right?This looks like a disease,Robert.

DeletedUser44293

What is the point of this forum war?

Everyone keeps saying that TOTL is bunch of noobs etc, but they are actually fighting against the whole world (except Nordic). Yeah sure they are losing cities, but there is no alliance who would be able to beat the whole world. Why do you all have the need of trying to prove that your alliance is the best alliance in the server???

Just keep that war in the game, not in the forums, because no one gives a damn about your thoughts! I will not be part of this forum war so don't try to answer this message, unless you really have the need of proving that your alliance is the best.... (SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13315

What is the point of this forum war?

Everyone keeps saying that TOTL is bunch of noobs etc, but they are actually fighting against the whole world (except Nordic). Yeah sure they are losing cities, but there is no alliance who would be able to beat the whole world. Why do you all have the need of trying to prove that your alliance is the best alliance in the server???

Just keep that war in the game, not in the forums, because no one gives a damn about your thoughts! I will not be part of this forum war so don't try to answer this message, unless you really have the need of proving that your alliance is the best.... (SW)

There are no the worst alliances or the best alliances.All are equal in this world.Some of them are more lucky,others not.This word war is because of countless Roberts posts about unhappy TOTL birth in enemy territory,their battles with all World and glorious Victory under marvelous Robert's leadership even with the all possible odds stacked against them.He inebriated from glory and started to think that he knows the best how to play,who is simmer or not,what bps means or what does not mean,who is burning gold and how bad it is because he is only buying an Admin,about Moderators playing in BW alliance,how dare Crimsons not to finish their WW building and cooperate with BW.And every person who has bit of a different opinion than Robert's is a cancer.And in my book...when person pretend to be a God and knows everything means only one thing...it is a disease already.

DeletedUser27063

Hii liudas are you still active?
Haha :) that's me , cool I am the worst player of grepolis (simmer,turtle whatever) and I don't mind this as everyone has rights to say whatever they come into mind
Just a small note: queen and legion are no better than me , infact JNC can edit this, they are #1 noobs and gold burners from the gold queen get from acting as a mod, what a coincidence she always c attacked me when I had no access of internet for a couple of hours , this thing has been said many times,
Regarding Robert , IMO stop being jealous and grow up bud, yes he is the best leader / commander I have ever seen.
Regarding 44 80% of you guys are against us but still is either queen or legion attacking me while I am offline, I have never seen you anywhere :) :) cute luidas and Mr scar you both are like teddies to me haha and luidas are you still active, still love that message. If you have the gutts throw totl out of 44 cutiee :* :*

DeletedUser13315

Hii liudas are you still active?
Haha :) that's me , cool I am the worst player of grepolis (simmer,turtle whatever) and I don't mind this as everyone has rights to say whatever they come into mind
Just a small note: queen and legion are no better than me , infact JNC can edit this, they are #1 noobs and gold burners from the gold queen get from acting as a mod, what a coincidence she always c attacked me when I had no access of internet for a couple of hours , this thing has been said many times,
Regarding Robert , IMO stop being jealous and grow up bud, yes he is the best leader / commander I have ever seen.
Regarding 44 80% of you guys are against us but still is either queen or legion attacking me while I am offline, I have never seen you anywhere :) :) cute luidas and Mr scar you both are like teddies to me haha and luidas are you still active, still love that message. If you have the gutts throw totl out of 44 cutiee :* :*

Well,man with gutts...tell to us all-when the last time you did take a city from active enemy player?City name and date,please,be so kind...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28898

There are no the worst alliances or the best alliances.All are equal in this world.Some of them are more lucky,others not.This word war is because of countless Roberts posts about unhappy TOTL birth in enemy territory,their battles with all World and glorious Victory under marvelous Robert's leadership even with the all possible odds stacked against them.He inebriated from glory and started to think that he knows the best how to play,who is simmer or not,what bps means or what does not mean,who is burning gold and how bad it is because he is only buying an Admin,about Moderators playing in BW alliance,how dare Crimsons not to finish their WW building and cooperate with BW.And every person who has bit of a different opinion than Robert's is a cancer.And in my book...when person pretend to be a God and knows everything means only one thing...it is a disease already.

???? What the heck are you talking about, Liudas???

Its an external forum. Its ok for everyone else to come on here and bash TOTL, but if I speak up to defend us, I'm arrogant? There's even a damn thread titled 'TOTL Bashing'. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and I voiced mine. I live in a country where I'm used to something called free speech. Maybe you've heard of it? I guess you don't have that where you live.

And one more thing. You complained because we took in what you called "DR trash, no good players". Well, I checked your colonizations and it looks like the score is god3o 3, LiudasPoderis 2. He may not be good in your eyes, but he seems to be better than you.

DeletedUser

often your response to previous victories on the externals formulate other players response to you in later game, which noob was it that stated your external actions couldn't change the status of the world. I think there is plenty of proof on this world.

DeletedUser28898

often your response to previous victories on the externals formulate other players response to you in later game, which noob was it that stated your external actions couldn't change the status of the world. I think there is plenty of proof on this world.

I completely agree with that, Kadjayuni. And you'll notice I have less than 100 total posts, and they are mostly responses to players who have trashed and put down my alliance and teammates. If people have problems with me just because I've defended my alliance, then they're the ones with a problem. I never said we were the best. I never said we have the best players. But I will say this, we're a lot better than any one of you gave us credit for.

Go back to the beginning of this thread, yes, 100 pages ago. Take a look at all the players who mouthed off about how great their alliances were, and how they were the first to accomplish this, or that. Those same people went on and on about how TOTL would sink. How we'd never amount to anything. Only a matter of time and we'd be gone. And now, 10 months later, not one has the decency to step up and acknowledge they were wrong. Instead, they just find other reasons to put us down. Except of course, the ones who are completely gone, along with their alliances.

DeletedUser13315

???? What the heck are you talking about, Liudas???

Its an external forum. Its ok for everyone else to come on here and bash TOTL, but if I speak up to defend us, I'm arrogant? There's even a damn thread titled 'TOTL Bashing'. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and I voiced mine. I live in a country where I'm used to something called free speech. Maybe you've heard of it? I guess you don't have that where you live.

And one more thing. You complained because we took in what you called "DR trash, no good players". Well, I checked your colonizations and it looks like the score is god3o 3, LiudasPoderis 2. He may not be good in your eyes, but he seems to be better than you.

This time You are right,Robert.It really seems that I'm loosing my cities to god3o.Thank You for reminding me...will give more attention to this issue.While I was little bit busy with other TOTL Reborn players god3o somehow managed to get in a lead on our personal war.

DeletedUser

well. I'm 2-0 up on the me vs nandil war, he's got some catching up to do :p

DeletedUser

think you are behind on totals... that was PvP, I am

11-1 vs ToTL and 3-1 vs Nordic lol

DeletedUser44293

You Got some catching up to do kad.

I'm 9-2 vs totl and 2-0 vs Nordic ;)

You got some catching up to do. Mulargiu VS Nordic 27 - 1. Mulargiu has taken more cities from us than any alliance has taken from us in total. So have fun beating that! :)

DeletedUser

You got some catching up to do. Mulargiu VS Nordic 27 - 1. Mulargiu has taken more cities from us than any alliance has taken from us in total. So have fun beating that! :)

Ahh. He's got a head start on me. Not fair. Feel free to make your way over my direction not many of you near me. Otherwise I'll just have to roll through totl to get to you guys. ;)