Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

If I remember rightly, they started out in O75, then ran to O74 thinking they were safe there, then they got "rimmed" from O74 and ran to your core. Your enemy cities in core count is growing daily. wonder where they are going to run this time.

DeletedUser

If I remember rightly, they started out in O75, then ran to O74 thinking they were safe there, then they got "rimmed" from O74 and ran to your core. Your enemy cities in core count is growing daily. wonder where they are going to run this time.

Hide behind Nordic is my guess.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Love your confidence bud
I bet it wouldn't be bw either
If it is not Totl its nowa but not you elite players

Who is this elite alliance your talking about, do you even know who Kadjayuni is he isnt in BW and i laugh when players claim there alliance is elite or use that in title, makes you even more of a target if you put elite in your alliance name. As everyone wants a piece of you.

DeletedUser27063

Well,man with gutts...tell to us all-when the last time you did take a city from active enemy player?City name and date,please,be so kind...
dont know about past , you can check intel
[conquest]4b1d72fea605ab78ea96965126bab018[/conquest]
hope you don't count banshee as inactive :) :)

DeletedUser

Who is this elite alliance your talking about, do you even know who Kadjayuni is he isnt in BW and i laugh when players claim there alliance is elite or use that in title, makes you even more of a target if you put elite in your alliance name. As everyone wants a piece of you.

that's why when I go solo, I always put the word elite in my alliance name at least 3 times :)

As far as the BW comment is concerned. I already stated ingame that if Nordic jumped into ToTL's grave, then BW would become favourites to win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13315

dont know about past , you can check intel
[conquest]4b1d72fea605ab78ea96965126bab018[/conquest]
hope you don't count banshee as inactive :) :)

ha ha ha ha...must admit you reacted fast enough after my post...congrats...now you can sleep again...for half a year.

DeletedUser28898

I assume you're talking about Rise of the Dragon? Phalanx didn't get rimmed at all, some came to TOTL, some went to you.

DeletedUser28898

Since apparently you don't believe those stats brought up earlier I'll bring up the actual war stats for you.

Totl reborn
12-43 vs all fluffy
Totl reborn north
0-17
Totl reborn central
2-28

Grand total of 14 CQ vs 88.

But the best stat of all...

TOTL reborns #1 target for CQs is themselves.
236 internals taken. All you guys do is eat yourselves and recruit new members to eat. Feel sorry for anyone else who joins.

Source: http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/78/alliance/61/enemies

Wars? Those cities you picked up out on the fringes in O74/75 weren't wars. Why would you think we'd be bothering with going after your cities way down on the rim? We weren't interested in those oceans. Take a look at our actual WAR numbers from your link:

TOTL Reborn

72-22 vs White Horsemen II
60-22 vs Caged
41-11 vs Crimson Plague
38-3 vs The White Death
28-4 vs White Horsemen I
19-3 vs UnCaged
2-28 Bad Wolf

Yes, we're
11-30 vs Pink Bunny Slippers
1-11 vs Itz So Fluffy
0-2 vs Malicious Fluff

and that's because you weren't around us. It was you, in your home oceans, picking off stragglers in faraway oceans. We had no beef with you. Weren't even interested in having a foothold in O74/75. Just a few good players that we knew from previous worlds, so we brought them aboard. You mean to tell me in the early stages of this world, if you knew of a really good player that wanted to be part of your alliance, but was stuck in O36, you wouldn't have found a way to bring him over to 75/76/66/67? That's all we did, and yet you try to spin it into something else.

Yes, BW has a big advantage on us. Again, most of those were away from our core. The cities in our core were inactives and a couple of simmers. But give Bad Wolf credit, they took advantage of them, and they've got the best players in this world doing it.

Not sure why I even bother trying to clear up the misleading info. You'll believe what you want to anyway.

DeletedUser

Jeeesus - Is this server still going? I thought I would check in as I was feeling a little nostalgic. Have TOTL taken over the universe yet?

DeletedUser28898

I'm talking about IgB

I can say this: we never had any direct dealings with IgB. Any player that came to us from IgB did so after going to another alliance first. We never took anyone directly from them. I barely even remember them. Only players we took in from that area came through Phalanx and Rise of the Dragon. You think I should go back and check every player to see all the alliances they've been in first, before we take them in? Phalanx approached us, and I approached ROTD because I knew players there from a previous world.

DeletedUser37733

I can say this: we never had any direct dealings with IgB. Any player that came to us from IgB did so after going to another alliance first. We never took anyone directly from them. I barely even remember them. Only players we took in from that area came through Phalanx and Rise of the Dragon. You think I should go back and check every player to see all the alliances they've been in first, before we take them in? Phalanx approached us, and I approached ROTD because I knew players there from a previous world.

You can actually thank Pramsey and TWD for that. I don't know how many of you remember, but Phalanx was NAP with TWD. TWD approached us to get TOTL out of O65/75 area when there were less than 10 cities. I think we took a few, but got no help AT ALL from TWD. So we cut our ties with them and declared war on TWD leaving TOTL neutral on our map. Once our player in charge of recruitment started inviting too many players too far from our core went into VM and half of our members left the game. I approached TOTL about a merge for the fact that I knew they worked well as a team, and it would allow us to basically keep our same enemies. Out of the active players that were supposed to go over only about 7 of us went to TOTL. The rest either went to Fluffy or changed the Phalanx alliance to IGB and took in those who were part of IGB. SO, I guess what I'm saying is this world could have been a bit more interesting if TWD didn't sit on their hands in the 3rd or 4th month of this world. We may have been fighting outward from O65 with them instead of against them. Am I glad we (former Phalanx) made the choice that we did? ABSOLUTELY.

DeletedUser

Good job. Was fun fighting you guys. Just wish I'd done more damage before you won the server.
Was most impressed with jake osu. Great snipes bud. Wish it had taken longer till WW so we could have fought longer.

Now let's see who wins the 7/7 competition!

DeletedUser28898

Good job. Was fun fighting you guys. Just wish I'd done more damage before you won the server.
Was most impressed with jake osu. Great snipes bud. Wish it had taken longer till WW so we could have fought longer.

Now let's see who wins the 7/7 competition!

There are a lot of good players in this server, in all alliances. The truth is, we never really had a proper war with Fluff, if you want to call it that. As you and Jake mentioned earlier, a lot of those battles were way out in 65/75. You didn't really go up against the core TOTL fighters. And now you've reached O55 because Fat Ranga brought you up from the rim for his own agenda, not because you fought your way there.

You've taken a number of cities in O55 the past few weeks, but not because you outplayed us. We were just playing two different games. We knew we needed to protect our wonders, so yes, there were going to be empty cities. And you took advantage of that. But those cities weren't important to the endgame, which was to get four wonders, so it didn't deter us. We had a plan from day one, we executed it, and we were successful. It didn't always go as planned, but it worked. Now, on the other hand, I give some credit to LegionC of Bad Wolf, because he didn't need someone handing cities over to him, he just came and took them.

However, it would have been nice to have gone head to head on opposing frontlines and seen how we matched up, like we had the chance to do with Caged, Nordic Warriors, Rise of the Titans, even Crimson and White Horsemen. However, Fluff was in a different part of the world, so that never happened.

As for this 7/7 competition, whatever makes you feel better, go for it. Tell yourself a "real" win is seven. But face facts. Grepo rules say you win when you build and control four wonders. When you do that, you get a 10% increase in max favor, you get the Hall of Fame recognition, and you get the achievement certificate. And you do it when everyone in the world is still competing.

If you get seven, what do you get? Nothing except the crown, and those are a dime a dozen. Don't believe me? Go take a look at World Rho. One winner: Eviction Notice. And eleven, yes eleven, crownie winners. As I said, if you wait around long enough, anyone who wants to can eventually build seven wonders and get a crown.

But that's why they constantly open new worlds. We move on, we start again, and everyone has a new chance at getting the real win, four wonders. And I'd even consider being on your side next time.

DeletedUser28898

There is one thing I never did understand, so maybe someone can help me out. Why are there so many selfish players in this world? Every player name in this world has a human being behind it. They all play for different reasons, but for most, you like to compete, and you like to win. I see players who have been here almost from the beginning, with 30-40 cities, doing everything they can for their alliance. I'm thinking specifically of the players in Crimson and White Horsemen, but it applies to a lot of other alliances as well. They've worked for months, and in their mind they are hoping for a chance to win a world. They had built alliances that were strong enough to compete for wonders. But then, after all that work, they're made to stop in the middle of building their wonders, give up any chance of winning themselves, and help another alliance win (Bad Wolf), all because a few of their leaders have a personal vendetta? I just think that's WRONG. You don't know how much time and effort, and money, a lot of those players put into the game. What right do you have at the end to take that away from them? And you wonder why a lot of those players went inactive? Why some ghosted even before we got our fourth Wonder?

Look at yourselves in the mirror. I didn't see Malicious Fluff/PBS/Itz So Fluffy take on TOTL. I saw three or four big players: theCult, DM, war lover, along with the instigator A Fat Ranga, and the few with personal vendettas like topdog60, LiudasPoderis, Drwelch and MrScar, make it their personal mission to go after TOTL. That's not teamwork. That's not what being part of an alliance is all about. And that's pretty much what ruined this server. I'll bet a lot of those regular players that got misled by their leaders will never play again because of it. They spent months playing and spending good money, just to be screwed over in the end.

Whether you like it or not, the way Grepo is structured right now, its NOT a "WAR" game, its a "STRATEGY" game. If you're just a simmer, you wont win because you can't grow strong enough. And if you're just a fighter, you won't win, because you don't like what it takes to win the end game. You have to be able to do both. I only played this server because I believed in the guys I was playing with. I already had two wins, (and yes, they were both 4/7 AND 7/7 wins), I didn't need a third. But I knew this group could see the big picture and could win this world. And they did.

DeletedUser

There is one thing I never did understand, so maybe someone can help me out. Why are there so many selfish players in this world? Every player name in this world has a human being behind it. They all play for different reasons, but for most, you like to compete, and you like to win. I see players who have been here almost from the beginning, with 30-40 cities, doing everything they can for their alliance. I'm thinking specifically of the players in Crimson and White Horsemen, but it applies to a lot of other alliances as well. They've worked for months, and in their mind they are hoping for a chance to win a world. They had built alliances that were strong enough to compete for wonders. But then, after all that work, they're made to stop in the middle of building their wonders, give up any chance of winning themselves, and help another alliance win (Bad Wolf), all because a few of their leaders have a personal vendetta? I just think that's WRONG. You don't know how much time and effort, and money, a lot of those players put into the game. What right do you have at the end to take that away from them? And you wonder why a lot of those players went inactive? Why some ghosted even before we got our fourth Wonder?

Look at yourselves in the mirror. I didn't see Malicious Fluff/PBS/Itz So Fluffy take on TOTL. I saw three or four big players: theCult, DM, war lover, along with the instigator A Fat Ranga, and the few with personal vendettas like topdog60, LiudasPoderis, Drwelch and MrScar, make it their personal mission to go after TOTL. That's not teamwork. That's not what being part of an alliance is all about. And that's pretty much what ruined this server. I'll bet a lot of those regular players that got misled by their leaders will never play again because of it. They spent months playing and spending good money, just to be screwed over in the end.

Whether you like it or not, the way Grepo is structured right now, its NOT a "WAR" game, its a "STRATEGY" game. If you're just a simmer, you wont win because you can't grow strong enough. And if you're just a fighter, you won't win, because you don't like what it takes to win the end game. You have to be able to do both. I only played this server because I believed in the guys I was playing with. I already had two wins, (and yes, they were both 4/7 AND 7/7 wins), I didn't need a third. But I knew this group could see the big picture and could win this world. And they did.

Never thought I'd say this, but being one of those players who ghosted, i agree with Robert. It never felt right to me to be helping Bad Wolf when i wasn't even in the alliance.

I am looking forward to the next conquest world;)