Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser45115

Im on wild stalionz...
Pretysuure at the time was on ironback council -.-

DeletedUser

Im on wild stalionz...
Pretysuure at the time was on ironback council -.-

At no point was Impreeeetysure on the council or part of any Leadership, we have nothing to do with him and if anything by him was said about us it would not be true

DeletedUser51718

I'm assuming there aren't any real premades here? Don't recognize anyone :S

DeletedUser

Someone has to change the subject as "Top 12 BS Contest" for this forum.
Not even one valuable post as earlier worlds. What a pity!(SW)

DeletedUser25050

1 Immortal Knights 403858 87 4642 - Swim - great average points
2 The Roman Empire 398446 93 4284 - Swim - excellent average points
3 The Black Death 367843 98 3754 - Swim - borderline doing the butterfly
4 Wild Stallionz 344436 100 3444 - Sink - full already? Mustn't be too fussy.
5 Immortal Daze 310909 97 3205 - Swim - not bad for a back up Alliance
6 -SPQR- 287287 93 3089 - Swim - moving along nicely on the rails
7 Ironback Council 277314 91 3047- Sink - sinking already...
8 Assassins Of Eligos 254301 97 2622 - Swim - maybe....
9 SPARTA 249426 72 3464 - Swimish - a bit fussy on membership. May implode from within.
10 The Black Apocalypse. 221733 86 2578 Swim - as with their main alliance
11 Eastern Dragons 182167 62 2938 -Sink - dragons bye bye
12 OCEANS VETERANS 177965 77 2311 - Sink - not veterans at all. Big fat "TARGET" on their backs

DeletedUser33478

12 OCEANS VETERANS 177965 77 2311 - Sink - not veterans at all. Big fat "TARGET" on their backs
for real??? who are they?? why the **** they got our name. its not good to steal other alliances name idiots.

DeletedUser

for real??? who are they?? why the **** they got our name. its not good to steal other alliances name idiots.

You should be asking if you going to steal a name maybe don't steal a name from noob alliance who can only pact not fight, but then from what i seen here no alliance will fight. Top alliances pacting with each other and others moving out of oceans due to pacts shows how bad the new grepo players really are... But i guess building nice cities in ocean of green flags appeals to noobs :D

DeletedUser25050

WS to sink partly because half the current top 12 won't even exist in 6 months time ( law of averages). Everyone is currently fighting for much the same piece of turf. :)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
You should be asking if you going to steal a name maybe don't steal a name from noob alliance who can only pact not fight, but then from what i seen here no alliance will fight. Top alliances pacting with each other and others moving out of oceans due to pacts shows how bad the new grepo players really are... But i guess building nice cities in ocean of green flags appeals to noobs :D

Lol, couldnt agree more. how you doing my friend?

DeletedUser33478

I don't know who you are but I will find you and will give you nice city.
lol now serious talk :pro: say what you want but we don't run from any war. It never happened in OV history(as one of the oldest member in OV(haha nice one) I can confirm this). YES we have players who like to build city, but we also have players who is best in conquering your cities. so this talk about us only founding cities is nonsense.
you can talk what you want but we know what the truth is
_winken4.gif
_winken4.gif
_winken4.gif
_winken4.gif

DeletedUser43325

Amen. As for skaminda's comment above this.. just laughable.

DeletedUser51718

I've fought for and against OV before, trust me they have a few great players, just questionable tactics and a lot of soft players...

DeletedUser51129

As well as relying on alarm and gold

DeletedUser45115

Its seems like romans wanna be bitc*** again xD

Last edited by a moderator: