Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser17088

ew dont swear, carphi was a horrible blot

DeletedUser38652

Lol, that game was always one sided. Either humans were owning or the machines were.

DeletedUser45115

To Ironback council:
Na na na
Na na na
Hey hey
GOODBYE!!!!

DeletedUser10030

They were targeted, and everybody jumped off the sinking ship.

Any Top 12s guys?

Coxwana

Phrourach
A lot of tough talk here and world is very new. Usual forum suspects here too. This could be interesting.

Ryann16

Strategos
A lot of tough talk here and world is very new. Usual forum suspects here too. This could be interesting.

It's the same as every world :p People talk tough, and then two or three months into the game 50% of them will be gone and maybe 5 alliances worth anything will be left. A new server will open up and it will repeat. Nothing new, or really that interesting...

DeletedUser17088

nothing in grepolis is interesting, much like carphi - how is it btw? Give that Harkonnen some sleepless nights :D

and i dont recognise anyone who uses this world forum so can't comment on usual suspects

It's the same as every world :p People talk tough, and then two or three months into the game 50% of them will be gone and maybe 5 alliances worth anything will be left. A new server will open up and it will repeat. Nothing new, or really that interesting...

mehhhh WW's are a massive put off factor but thats 6 months away, most of those that burn gold like cigarettes will leave in a month or three

must of been because of imprettysure :D

preettty surre?

Coxwana

Phrourach
Carphi

nothing in grepolis is interesting, much like carphi - how is it btw? Give that Harkonnen some sleepless nights :D

and i dont recognise anyone who uses this world forum so can't comment on usual suspects

mehhhh WW's are a massive put off factor but thats 6 months away, most of those that burn gold like cigarettes will leave in a month or three

preettty surre?

BZC Disbanded and ghosted once we got to level 8 on pyramids. Talk about dummy spit of the century.

Carphi is being Carphi Jack. Miknel caused FB to lose control of their pyramid by leaving with his GF. But the highlight has to be the loudmouthed self professed heros BZC rage quitting 30 mins after they saw they couldn't catch us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser52206

we ghosted because jinjerginger backstabbed us being the puppy of Aethila. he had cities on ww islands

Remember those names for future references for new worlds.

best of luck

DeletedUser41715

BZC Disbanded and ghosted once we got to level 8 on pyramids. Talk about dummy spit of the century.

Carphi is being Carphi Jack. Miknel caused FB to lose control of their pyramid by leaving with his GF. But the highlight has to be the loudmouthed self professed heros BZC rage quitting 30 mins after they saw they couldn't catch us.

The plan was working. We were 7 h ahead in lighthouse and we had a chance on pyramids too. You focused only on that, you took advantage but you lost much ground on the other ww. We actually wanted to manage 1 ww. Another 2 from Phoenix and 1 from gnr meant the crown was open for fight and its an area we are superior. But the betrayal ruined everything. If you want to believe that we ghosted because of your meaningless advance in pyramids, then you paranoid

DeletedUser52936

What does not kill you, strengthen you.

I'll see you in another world.

DeletedUser

Please do not continue any discussions about Carphi as that is off topic.

DeletedUser17088

ok

back on topic then.

all top 12 alliances suck helium baloons

DeletedUser31480

I just looked up the list of top 12 alliances in the server. There is a lot of creativity going on with the alliance names with never before names like Sparta, Roman Empire, Dragons, soul society, praetorian gaurd and legions.

Must be a fun World.

Wlod

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33478

I just looked up the list of top 12 alliances in the server. There is a lot of creativity going on with the alliance names with never before names like Sparta, Roman Empire, Dragons, soul society, praetorian gaurd and legions.

Must be a fun World.

Wlod

thats because 15-16 years old runs alliance :pro: