Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Eligos now own 54 as well as 55, and are pushing out from there.

On the contrary, 45 and 44 are owned by the other team.

This will be the texture of the world from here on out :) The pacts that have formed will probably last until WW.

DeletedUser51423

1. Legions of Eligos : A good alliance doing preety well in this world . They have a lot of good players and currently controlling O55 . They have gone this far by merges like The Black Death & Apocalypse or SPARTA. etc .

Sparta didn't merge with LoE, the founder decided that he couldn't control or teach the first time players and took and a handful of players with him to LoE. with nothing more than a MM that pretty much said you suck, I'm out. That doesn't count as a merger considering most of Sparta actually went to what used to be the Immortals, or became food for TBC.

DeletedUser52116

Sparta didn't merge with LoE, the founder decided that he couldn't control or teach the first time players and took and a handful of players with him to LoE. with nothing more than a MM that pretty much said you suck, I'm out. That doesn't count as a merger considering most of Sparta actually went to what used to be the Immortals, or became food for TBC.
Thats new to me i didnt know about this

DeletedUser

the problem with all these lists are the number of pacts on this server. for example, there are 9 of the larger alliances people keep mentioning banding together to take eligos, so eligos may soon be gone, which could create a large power vacuum in which anything could happen

Considering Eligos is 3 of those "large alliances (top 12)," pacted with at least 1 other that I know of (TBC), and 2 of the top 12 (Dragons) aren't in the vicinity of Eligos, not really sure what you mean there. Nice try though ;)

DeletedUser

i'm in The Roman Empire (you won't find me, I used a new account on helike) - i know which alliances are banded together

DeletedUser17088

lets play a game, lets see if any current top twelve alliance is unconnected to any other top twelve alliance (not joined by proxy via pact/academy/sister alliance/NAP)

bet you can't find one ;)

DeletedUser17088

Hades Boatmen, only one amongst you 'Top' 12 alliances with a set of stones eh?

good on em

DeletedUser

HB is Pythagoreans III just split off, I believe. The Pythas are dying, their members are leaving in droves to join other alliances like Eligos and HB. They foolishly opened up too many fronts, and thier supply of fliers are dwindling

thewilsh

Phrourach
Seems like a real hug-a-thon going on so on that note i'll most definitely pass. Cox appreciate the offer old friend and maybe some other time - you know where to find me

DeletedUser10962

Seems like a real hug-a-thon going on so on that note i'll most definitely pass. Cox appreciate the offer old friend and maybe some other time - you know where to find me

Don't be like that wilshy. At least the noob supply here is plentiful

DeletedUser10962

Chilling in Hades Boatmen.... Who would have thought I'd be in the ally fighting everyone and his dog :p

DeletedUser17088

not a great alliance name though :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

are you playing here? I'd have thought you'd be able to spot me in the roster.

DeletedUser17088

dont need to play to do that buddy, ive guessed which one you are but i could be wrong

DeletedUser7176

i just saw the apes appear. Still PO'ed about Carphi, well go APE! think o65 is going to go a transformation quick. They are anti-Oceans Veterans. the action is intense i a can promise you. These guys seem to have it together. one of the OV that has not been with them long said. you hit them and kill one-two pop up. that is the plan i think. Haven't you seen the barrel of monkeys. They just keep coming. all you have to do is quit giving them 10k bps while cqing a 1500pt city. rofl. Of course you could let them grow to 5k pts but then they are farming you. What a conundrum! That is Grepolis at its finest.

on the other fronts. it looks like most of the server is going tooth and nail after the silver witch's Eligos Empire which still seems to be doing well in spite of it. They say pressure makes diamonds or it makes dust. the jury is still out but i do see a few sparkles. Not sure the Roman Legions are going to survive this one. The center of the world seems to be under the enchantment of the witch.
The Coastal Wolves have gained a few bumps in power. it seems that they are consolidating some of the power on the rim. Also heard they burn witches at the stake, if they can catch them.
The rest of the server seems to have their own skirmishes they have to attend to. Just can't turn your back for an instant or someone sneaks up on your backside. New wars springing up daily. Be interested in seeing how the Necromongers deal with the Krakens.
The world just got interesting.