Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

Silver Witch

Strategos
So many came to Helike to fight and win this world,
Immortals, Romans, Spartans, even traders of the Gold.
But now the dust has settled, only a few remain,
To build these 7 Wonders,
And claim the Hall of Fame.

Our empire holds the centre and outwards we expand,
Our allies guard our northern flank, united we shall stand.
Our warriors stand together to face what ere may come,
To fight, defend, build, break or mend,
Until this world is won.

OV seem quite a challenge, the BP falls like rain,
But if at first we don't succeed, then we shall try again.
In the west, the Dragon’s best, attempt to hold the front,
While they build in safer oceans, protected from the hunt.
No man may know the future - that will come with time,
But this I say, to all who play
Our fates do now entwine.

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser50653

So many came to Helike to fight and win this world,
Immortals, Romans, Spartans, even traders of the Gold.
But now the dust has settled, only a few remain,
To build these 7 Wonders,
And claim the Hall of Fame.

Our empire holds the centre and outwards we expand,
Our allies guard our northern flank, united we shall stand.
Our warriors stand together to face what ere may come,
To fight, defend, build, break or mend,
Until this world is won.

OV seem quite a challenge, the BP falls like rain,
But if at first we don't succeed, then we shall try again.
In the west, the Dragon’s best, attempt to hold the front,
While they build in safer oceans, protected from the hunt.
No man may know the future - that will come with time,
But this I say, to all who play
Our fates do now entwine.

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

OV a challenge? What world is that happening in? I haven't had but two of them even send at me in quite a while now.

DeletedUser48399

OV a challenge? What world is that happening in? I haven't had but two of them even send at me in quite a while now.

Now that is just tempting me
When I have finished giving someone my undivided attention I may send you the love that you are clearly not receiving

Coxwana

Phrourach
Well hurry up I'm growing a beard here.

Now now. Don't go telling lies. I kill slings in your city daily, while we spank your buddies and allies. We kill your sieges. Your doing nothing important so you are not priority. Your time will come however. So save the bravado for someone else, You are simming, and terrible at that.

Enjoy that beard, we'll shave you of your cities soon enough.

DeletedUser50653

Now now. Don't go telling lies. I kill slings in your city daily, while we spank your buddies and allies. We kill your sieges. Your doing nothing important so you are not priority. Your time will come however. So save the bravado for someone else, You are simming, and terrible at that.

Enjoy that beard, we'll shave you of your cities soon enough.

You've just contradicted yourself. I'd like for someone to explain to me how you can be a simmer and still actively put enemy cities under siege more than those enemies do on islands where we are outnumbered like 18-2 by OV? Now who's telling lies?

I have other places to get my bp though. Eligos seem to love me more now :) I'll wait. Or maybe I'll send another CS to you so you can further inflate your ego of being able to kill sieges and not do much else. Have a great time.

Coxwana

Phrourach
You've just contradicted yourself. I'd like for someone to explain to me how you can be a simmer and still actively put enemy cities under siege more than those enemies do on islands where we are outnumbered like 18-2 by OV? Now who's telling lies?

I have other places to get my bp though. Eligos seem to love me more now :) I'll wait. Or maybe I'll send another CS to you so you can further inflate your ego of being able to kill sieges and not do much else. Have a great time.

Please do, i await the BP. You sent to a couple of ghosts and 1 inactive. All were killed. Try hitting an active for a change instead of sitting there being a keyboard hero and doing sweet F A.

The game is full of the likes of you. Talk tough smack here and can't back it up. You bag out OV yet your alliance has done absolutely nothing against us. We are in a real fight against a group 3 times our size and maybe more. At least we are in the war, not sitting idle on the sidelines trying to feed of the scraps and still failing.

Jog on lad.

DeletedUser48399

Darling those islands where we outnumber you, you have decided to stack with 600+ bir. Sorry sweetie but we have bigger fish to to fry right now but don't worry when we get bored those cities will soon be ours

DeletedUser50653

Please do, i await the BP. You sent to a couple of ghosts and 1 inactive. All were killed. Try hitting an active for a change instead of sitting there being a keyboard hero and doing sweet F A.

The game is full of the likes of you. Talk tough smack here and can't back it up. You bag out OV yet your alliance has done absolutely nothing against us. We are in a real fight against a group 3 times our size and maybe more. At least we are in the war, not sitting idle on the sidelines trying to feed of the scraps and still failing.

Jog on lad.

Inactives? Hmm...SP was inactive? ArtemisDivine was inactive? Because I've taken one city off of both of them. I had another of SP's cities under siege last night. I can post the reports. I think you should go talk to them about internalizing their cities then considering they're inactive.

Don't even pretend like you wanted that war with eligos or that it was intentional...CW fought eligos for months with basically no help from anyone. I had a couple conquers off them before they got smarter on their frontlines, then they conquered a couple off me, but those were good times and good fights. I'm finding none of that in 66 with you guys. But then you claim you are focusing on the fight with eligos. I'm curious whether that's really a fight or just eligos marching through 65 towards 75.

DeletedUser50653

Darling those islands where we outnumber you, you have decided to stack with 600+ bir. Sorry sweetie but we have bigger fish to to fry right now but don't worry when we get bored those cities will soon be ours

600 biremes? lol...if 600 biremes puts you off then I got it made. Afraid to lose a few LS?

DeletedUser48399

Like I said bigger fish to fry! Put off no cba yes.
Those cities are just an eye sore and nothing that needs to take my time up. Like I said I will deal with them when I am bored

And I agree with cox - Drugs are dangerous

DeletedUser7176

IVhllf2.png

wow do you even have enough troops to kill 600 birs. are you even playing this world. i am sure Eligos players are trembling at your approach.

DeletedUser7176

Jog on lad.
ghN2AmI.png

joan has your number!

Coxwana

Phrourach
ghN2AmI.png

joan has your number!

Really, Do you know how many i've killed of his/hers? They got 1 city when i was busy. Big deal. It's amazing how many times you guys bring 1 stat to justify your argument but or copy and past to create a stat.

I lost a city in a war game. Well, holy crap. I bet that's never been done by any of you before. We should saviour the moment and mark it as a Grepolis first. What Eligos didn't know is i had log in problems for about 36 hours over the weekend and went outside the house and enjoyed the weekend and only lost this one city.

Playing keyboard cowboy here is one thing, action in game is another and i'm still not impressed by either of you twits.

King forgets to tell everyone i had him in siege at the same time and siege got killed with 1 manti remaining. None of it was his doing to save his city instead of relying on his pacts to do his heavy lifting like the cat he is.

Win the war and crow all you like. Take 1 city in a war game where that is the object hardly qualifies you as a Boss at this game.

I await your next whitty mouthful of manure that you will come out with to amuse yourselves.

DeletedUser50653

Really, Do you know how many i've killed of his/hers? They got 1 city when i was busy. Big deal. It's amazing how many times you guys bring 1 stat to justify your argument but or copy and past to create a stat.

I lost a city in a war game. Well, holy crap. I bet that's never been done by any of you before. We should saviour the moment and mark it as a Grepolis first. What Eligos didn't know is i had log in problems for about 36 hours over the weekend and went outside the house and enjoyed the weekend and only lost this one city.

Playing keyboard cowboy here is one thing, action in game is another and i'm still not impressed by either of you twits.

King forgets to tell everyone i had him in siege at the same time and siege got killed with 1 manti remaining. None of it was his doing to save his city instead of relying on his pacts to do his heavy lifting like the cat he is.

Win the war and crow all you like. Take 1 city in a war game where that is the object hardly qualifies you as a Boss at this game.

I await your next whitty mouthful of manure that you will come out with to amuse yourselves.

Someone's starting to lose their marbles...

And what siege are you referring to anyway? The only time I recall you putting a siege on me you pulled when flyers were put in the air. Yes I have friends help me but that is part of game. Quit crying about it. Most players have relied on alliance members and pact members to break a siege or two before. Nothing different about that now.

Does anyone else hear the violins when Coxwana speaks?