Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

Silver Witch

Strategos
Charlie I am not sure why misunderstood the situation here to the extent you did. Maybe you are young. What i think you need to remember is that war is not a simple numbers game. Being surrounded, having everyone pact against us - all these things were in place for a long time. We have always been strong enough to deal with it. The situation only arose because we were so strong.

In any war - real or imagined there are different factors that ensure a win. A strong leadership and a strong army will always triumph unless other factors (such as superior weaponry) provide an imbalance.

DeletedUser54029

May I highlight that if someone conquers a WW city, then we still have a chance.

DeletedUser54029

Dont worry PartTime... i am building a city right next to Charlie so i can wipe him from this server once we win in about 30 minutes. after that its bye bye charlie time :)
First, I would like to give some trivia, 100 me points for whoever guesses this correctly!

How many successful attacks have you had on my cities?

maxilex

Phrourach
WW's suck. Worst end to a server. Just proves who can be the best simmers. I'd actually like to see a server last more than 6-12 months especially after all the money and time we all put into the fight before WW's kicks off. Every time we go into WW's as soon as it's possible, we are just turning the game into a game of who has the biggest pockets.

The game used to be about actual ability not who has the deepest pockets. Started i think when they brought in insta-build. Then myth become so prevalent and powerful and Trireme become more powerful that LS has almost been forgotten about and hardly used in siege breaks.

It's a war game, sending resources to a WW is not a war tactic and definately something that those heavy clickers/simmers are used to. Build big cities and click click click.

So - 'its a war game' - actually, this is a popular misconception. Grepolis is NOT a war game - or I never would have wandered in. World of Warcraft, Tour of Duty - they are war games...check here for a list of war games..http://au.mmommorpg.com/games/war/ Grepolis is notably absent.

It is a power and resources game. The hunt for resources starts early on...from the first time you despair as to how you will ever get 10000 of everything to build a CS - never mind all that research that goes with it..to the almighty resource war at the end.

You can call me a simmer if you wish - but i like that it is not a shoot em up game - there is no blood, just some complex matrix maths and a lot of planning. Oh - and dedication.

I build big cities - I grow powerful and I command a lot of resources - this enables me to participate well when it comes to the end point. Thus I play this game.

I will never understand why players continue to play this game, whilst whining non stop about the design. None of you are there at gunpoint?? Go play an actual war game!!!

And then on to a more pleasant note - it felt good to win my first world - but it felt better to hear congratulations from adversaries along the way. There have been some great sports in this world - and I hope to meet with them on the same side in the future!

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser52859

Please just face facts. Realistically you won't bust all 7 of our wonders before Helike closes. After we swept all the wonders, a lot of players will likely have decided to quit the server. If simming is at its highest in a world its after WW's are completed. Just try again next world. I don't want to jinx us, but I'd be very surprised if we lose a single wonder before Helike hits the countdown and closes. I was lucky enough to be on the winning side this time around and players like Doodchan and Silver Witch helped me and the rest of LoE win this world. They are some of the best leadership I have ever seen, and I have been around the block before. Thanks to Eligos for giving me the opportunity to fight for the crown and be a part of a historical WW run.

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54356

I respectfully disagree. I understand there can be fighting long after WW's but it's (in reality) frivolous.

Gold - Some make more than others depending on where they land and who they know in those servers. Example - you would make more than the average joe due to previous relations with players that are playing that world and the tt for them resources to arrive if no relationship. Yes it can be made, but not in substantial amounts and especially not in the amounts i have witnessed this server. Gold does win WW's. I did not at any stage call Eligos simmers. If you look carefully you will see this. What i did say is that sitting there clicking send send send is not what i call playing grepo and not what i wish to participate in. It's a war game, sending resources to a WW is not a war tactic and definately something that those heavy clickers/simmers are used to. Build big cities and click click click.

Talking about gold , i remember someone golding around 4k slingers in 10 mins just to kill a siege of mine on Arthuritis on the island. DO u remember who it was ?
If we click click for 2 weeks to send resos , that is part of the game. This doesnt mean we havent fought for another 7 months and 2 weeks 24/7.

DeletedUser52859

Talking about gold , i remember someone golding around 4k slingers in 10 mins just to kill a siege of mine on Arthuritis on the island. DO u remember who it was ?
If we click click for 2 weeks to send resos , that is part of the game. This doesnt mean we havent fought for another 7 months and 2 weeks 24/7.

Wow, Just wow XD

That is just extremely sad right there. Spend dat money XDXD

DeletedUser50653

Coxwana is notably absent now that I'm back attacking things again.

40+ flyers go into the air when I put him under siege but not a single flyer against 10+ sieges against 3 different active players with similar dlu numbers. Interesting. Is this your strategy to maintain your ego?

DeletedUser52814

careful bubba he's got you right where he wants you
he's a warlock from mars just like charlie sheen and no matter how many cities you take he is still winning
even on the rim or without cities the winning is strong with him

DeletedUser54029

well now its one. i took your largest city. which one shall i take next?
That was back when you just sent pathetic little Manticores, you literally were so afraid of me retaking it that you placed a few thousand biremes and archers. Now you got to use just about all your troops to fight me. Plus, you are right next to a large amount of my troops.

Just to note, when you got you first city there, I was the first one to give info about it to the Dragons.

DeletedUser54029

careful bubba he's got you right where he wants you
he's a warlock from mars just like charlie sheen and no matter how many cities you take he is still winning
even on the rim or without cities the winning is strong with him
http://www.danielbbotkin.com/2013/08/24/how-to-live-on-mars-the-ecology-of-mars-colonization/

Well, right on one part but wrong on the other. Yes, I am still winning because I have forced you to have cities right around Dragons, no, I am not from Mars. Learn a bit and you would find that Mars's atmosphere is 1% thickness of Earth's and it is 95% carbon dioxide.

So why don't you go up there in a rocket ship and find out if a warlock can live there, because warlocks are just men that can cast spells.

DeletedUser54340

That was back when you just sent pathetic little Manticores, you literally were so afraid of me retaking it that you placed a few thousand biremes and archers. Now you got to use just about all your troops to fight me. Plus, you are right next to a large amount of my troops.

Just to note, when you got you first city there, I was the first one to give info about it to the Dragons.
i am sure that you were the little tattle tale charlie. and you should know charlie, i will never be afraid of you taking anything from me. tell you what charlie. tell me which 5 cities of yours you will be giving me tomorrow. after you hand them over, i will leave you alone. but if you dont comply, i am going to take every single city from you. let me know your 5

DeletedUser54393

Charlie you're making it embarrassing to be part of the Dragon alliance. I think its time to stop now. I'm reading over the forums thinking what bloody age are you.

DeletedUser54356

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhhhhhh YOU ARE EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You have NO CLUE about the game , or even for anything else around you. LEt me explain it in simple words, this is NOT farmville.
This game its about taking cities from others not playing who is the first one who give info for a city LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Instead of embarrasing everyone from Helike with your clueless comments, stop talking and start learning from what are we trying to learn to you.

DeletedUser52116

i think you should name yourself charlie clueless looooool
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif